***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Boofle that is a beautiful bump! You could definetly be doing some pregnancy modeling!

oh beautiful bump boofle!!

mine has clear/white stretch marks.. wondering if they will change to red? and i've had stomach surgeries before so there are three small scars... i wont be doing any naked bump shots lol :/

Great bump boofle!! I'm like wishful - no naked bump shots for me!! Too many stretch marks - old and new. :dohh:

One of my best friends is a photographer and will be doing my maternity shoot in about a month... I really hope the stretch marks stay at bay until after the pictures... I don't know that I'd share them with everyone, but I would like to have a few pics of my nude bump.

I love my stretch marks :) they're amazing and everywhere - they're not red though, couple of purplish ones at the bottom but mainly white-silvery :)

Boofle - am proper jealous! Your bump is how I wish mine looked .... EVERY TIME! It's lovely :)

As for stretch marks I haven't had any so far this pregnancy *touch wood* .... With Stephen I got them right at the end .. and Henry he gave me stretchmarks everywhere - my bum, thighs, more on my belly etc. The way I see them is - they're proof I carried my gorgeous children :)

I totally agree Charlie - my stretch marks are my "battle scars" and proof of the sacrifice I made to bring my little ones into the world. I have them everywhere!! Thighs, hips, boobs, and I swear I'm going to get them on my feet this time from all the swelling. :haha: I don't mind having them, I just don't want to show them to the world. :haha:

yeah mine are silvery too! i dont mind them either.. and my DH already said he wants to take some shots of my bump nude but they will just be for us :)

Somehow I've escaped stretchies but I figure I'm doomed to get them before the girls arrive. I'm already well past the size of a full term pregnancy for a singleton with my build. It will be interesting to see how many battle scars I end up with!

Wow, WTB! Talk about good genes! That's awesome that you've avoided them this far! :)

Oh I am jealous :haha: I have a terrible amount on both my hips(looks like a barcode :rofl: and now I got some on the underside of my belly too :(.

for your pleasure ;) .

What happens to old stretch marks 2nd time round? I got lots with my son but they are all faded now. I don't know if there is room for completely new ones.....

I guess they 'll just go in a different layer of skin.

How we all getting on with BH girls? Ive been having them for a few weeks and theyve never bothered me. I get them the most when I'm lying in bed at night, sometimes I'll get about 4 in an hour but these last few days theyve been really painful. Last night I was woken up twice with the pain. Normal?? X

If they are actually painful they may not BH. One of the only differences between BH and true contractions is that true ones cause your cervix to change (shorten, funnel or efface). You might want to see your dr or MW just to verify they are still just BH.

I have been having them for weeks, but for the last two days have been having painful BH. It doesnt last long and are not in regular intervals but they hurt.Last night while walking the dog I had one hit me so hard and fast it took my breath away and all I could do was stop and breath. It scared my DS who walks with me. I know alot of mine has to do with not drinking enough water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->