***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

My BH are not painful, but I still get VERY painful round ligament pain...as my belly tries to stretch and grow. That sometimes wakes me up at night.

I also had terrible heartburn last night! Ouch!

If they are actually painful they may not BH. One of the only differences between BH and true contractions is that true ones cause your cervix to change (shorten, funnel or efface). You might want to see your dr or MW just to verify they are still just BH.

I was wondering this, but they aren't regular at all. Like I had them through the night, but its 3.30pm now and haven't had any since I got up. :| Do you think they can still be contractions even if this is the case? xxxx

Yesterday night was also weird to me , I can't really remember but I must have tossed and turned quite a lot which made it uncomfortable.

They can be contractions even if they aren't regularly timed. There is definitely more of a concern if they become regular as it could be preterm labor.

cookie - my old stretch marks are just getting bigger. :cry: I know I have new ones above my belly button now, but it's hard to tell if I have new ones below where I was a raisin anyway.

Sharon - If your bh are painful, I would get them checked out. I don't know if it's because I'm "old" or 2nd baby, or just normal, but my doc told me that I should call if I have more than 4 bh in an hour - including when they're not painful at all.

Oh gaia, my round ligament pain has been pretty bad too. I feel for you!

Ok thanks girls ill be sure to get them checked out. I've got an OB appointment on tuesday morning, do you think I should wait til then, or call my midwife tomorrow? Or call the delivery suite tonight? - I still haven't had any today yet... Xx

I seem to get a lot more when I am laying down at night as well. It is probably because we are laying still and we notice them more. I have had a few where I actually have to breathe through it...This is the point that I got put on bed rest with my 2nd due to the same thing.

I dont have any new stretch marks just a few old ones from last pregnancy on my hips. I didnt get any anywhere else but I had left over ones from puberty that you can barely see anymore. When I was pregnant with my son they looked silver/clear but after I had him they turned purple and very deep. I guess being stretched out they looked silver. I dont worry about it too much they will fade over time, I just hope this baby uses the old ones instead of making new ones :haha:

My bh arent so painful sometimes but not too bad. I had back pain a lot last pregnancy and doctor hooked me on monitor and said they were real contractions! At 33 weeks I was put on medicine to stop them and to strengthen my sons lungs incase he came early so you never really know if what you are feeling is the real thing or not! I say its always good to get checked out.

Nothing too exciting going on here, my son now walks by himself! The week before his first birthday, im so proud of him. Last night he slept well which made me sleep well. I was really needing that.

Anyone watching a lot of baby shows on tv? Seems when my husband is at work I find myself watching "A Baby Story" "Im having Their Baby" "Bringing home Multiples" ect not sure what Ill watch once this baby is out!

I dont have any new stretch marks just a few old ones from last pregnancy on my hips. I didnt get any anywhere else but I had left over ones from puberty that you can barely see anymore. When I was pregnant with my son they looked silver/clear but after I had him they turned purple and very deep. I guess being stretched out they looked silver. I dont worry about it too much they will fade over time, I just hope this baby uses the old ones instead of making new ones :haha:

My bh arent so painful sometimes but not too bad. I had back pain a lot last pregnancy and doctor hooked me on monitor and said they were real contractions! At 33 weeks I was put on medicine to stop them and to strengthen my sons lungs incase he came early so you never really know if what you are feeling is the real thing or not! I say its always good to get checked out.

Nothing too exciting going on here, my son now walks by himself! The week before his first birthday, im so proud of him. Last night he slept well which made me sleep well. I was really needing that.

Anyone watching a lot of baby shows on tv? Seems when my husband is at work I find myself watching "A Baby Story" "Im having Their Baby" "Bringing home Multiples" ect not sure what Ill watch once this baby is out!

I actually am watching a baby story right now! The second that baby is out and it cries for the first time I lose it :cry: :haha:

i am too. i just watched baby penelope be born.. and i cried so hard. not sure if the time zones change the episodes lol

That's scary that you guys had to get bed rest or monitored for the contractions! Ill be sure to say to the OB on tuesday at my appointment but if I get any painful ones before then I think ill give them a call and see if they want to check me out. My mum had bed rest with me at 6 months and preterm labour with my sis at 32 weeks so I should probably be extra cautious! Xx

if i get a confirmation that my packages were delivered and they aren't here should i call or do they sometimes jump the gun and things appear online before they are actually delivered? i ordered things for the nursery and i was so excited when i got the confirmation email and then i go outside and nothing. walked around the whole place! ugh.

Wishful - I'd definitely call! If it says it's been delivered than it should be at your door.

I'm almost glad I'm never home to watch those shows... I'd be a crying mess :haha:

I too have been hooked on baby story! I record them daily and watch them after work. :)

well i called fedex and they said they delieved it at 2:12pm which is what my email said. no package though. i live on a dead end street with 3 other houses. i checked with them all and they didnt have it, and i know you cant trust anyone.. i really dont think if a package was sent to them by accident they would steal.

i called back to tell them i went to all my neighbors and they basically said "it shows we delieved it..." i kept asking if it could be a mistake and she said no.

so i lost 250 dollars of nursery stuff today i guess? :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->