***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

WOW! I figured they would try and stop labor at this point. My fx'd that your LO stays in longer and cooks!

Hi Ladies,
Can I join in please? I've been hovering for the past while and thought it's time to say hello! So....hello!
I'm pregnant with my first baby due on the 25th November, we aren't finding out what the sex is until the big day.
The pregnancy has been treating me well so far.

HI! Im also due November 25th so now Im not alone! Out of all the people I know and on this site I was the only one due on the 25th. How exciting to wait to find out sex, I think I would go crazy not knowing and be totally wrong on my feeling. I knew it was a girl for sure this time, nope another boy!

I saw the doctor again this morning, she's put me on medication to try and ease the contractions whilst I get the steroids, which should be done by the end of tonight. She said after that if baby wants to come we are just gonna have to let it xxx

Try not to worry too much, easier said then done I know. The medicine will help a lot and its good they are giving you steriods to help baby along. Same thing happened with me and my son and he came at 37w2d and completely healthy and happy! The longer they cook the better but medicine has come a long way and every day that baby is in the chance they will be fine and stay longer goes up!:hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: I take it they have you on a drip to try and stop the contractions? You poor thing, hope they get the steroids in to you :hugs:

Just popping in to say hi we picked the name out she is going to b Angelyca Grace

Wishful - is there anyway you could file a claim?? That's not just something they can say "oh well" to... :growlmad:

Sharon - big hugs to you! :hugs: Hopefully babes can stay put and cook a little longer, but the steroids will definitely help if the baby decides to come a little sooner.

morri - what a beautiful baby!!! Thanks for sharing :)

bbygurl - I love the name :)

Wishful - that's awful!!! DEFINITELY do not let this go!

Sharonfruit - hoping everything is okay and baby is cooking a bit longer!

:hi: Blondiejay :)

Morri - how gorgeous is that pic!! :)

Hi Ladies,
Can I join in please? I've been hovering for the past while and thought it's time to say hello! So....hello!
I'm pregnant with my first baby due on the 25th November, we aren't finding out what the sex is until the big day.
The pregnancy has been treating me well so far.

HI! Im also due November 25th so now Im not alone! Out of all the people I know and on this site I was the only one due on the 25th. How exciting to wait to find out sex, I think I would go crazy not knowing and be totally wrong on my feeling. I knew it was a girl for sure this time, nope another boy!

Yay, I haven't known anyone else due on our date either.
We have been tempted to find out but chose to hold out, although everyone is guessing it's a boy but from day 1 I've thought girl. We'll just have to wait for the big day!

Sharonfruit, hope your little one holds tight.

Sharon - :hugs: I'm surprised they won't give you anything to stop the contractions. The good thing, I guess, is that they're not dilating you at this point. They still sound like bh - have they checked you again to see if you're starting to dilate? Hopefully all you need is some bed rest so baby can cook a bit longer!

Morri - beautiful pic!

wishful - fedex is definitely responsible. Did they get a signature on file for the delivery? They should know if a signature was required or not...and if they got one. I wonder if he delivered to the wrong address...???

my DH called and they said to try and contact the company we ordered from and get a refund? how is this their fault? oh boyyyy. i have a headache lol

and sharon, i am thinking of you! every day and week will be good for your baby.. but know if it happens you guys are in good hands :hugs:

Wishful, didn't you say they DID require a signature?! I would demand to see the signature, and definitely get cross enough to let them know that you will NOT accept their explanation.

I am usually the one in our family to deal with this stuff because I am a bit more confrontational than DH, but if it is stressing you out a lot then definitely leave it to him!

no your so right.. i called yesterday and got heated, my DH is probably not the best to call because he is "too nice" lol but he was trying to help me out! i am going to the local fedex later.

Hi everyone!
wishful-The same thing happened to me with something that cost me a lot of money and I kept on bugging and luckily they were really good about it. They were trying to go after the shipper at first but then I told them that they had to have delivered it to the wrong house because I was home all day waiting for the package and I live on a dead-end street so I KNEW there was nothing delivered. Sure enough they delieverd to a nearby house that had the same number different street as mine. It happened twice! It was ridiculous! Luckily the people they delivered to were honest and called it in, the second time he just brought it to me himself.

Lovely bump Ashley! I will be joining you tomorrow!
Think I will have to take a 30 week bump pic!

Lovely bump Ashley! should do a 30 wk one too.

Sharon Fruit, thinking of you and hope baby stays put x

Sharonfruit- thinking of you and the little one.

bbygurl- beautiful name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->