***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Wishful- that sucks I'd be raisin a whole lotta hell to get them to figure it out, but then again I'm a lil outspoken haha

Ashley-nice bump!

So ladies Do u think it's too early to start washing lil bean's clothes? I have a whole basket of clothes that were either bought or given to us and I'm itching to wash and put them away! But I don't know if it's way to early to be doing something like that, what do you ladies think?
I've also been thinking that sept is going to be busy for me with my other kid back in school and activities and with work, and by oct dunno if I'll feel like doing much more of anything over and above the usual stuff I have to do haha.

Ashley - you have a little basketball in there! I wish I looked that good right now!

Aww thanks! You all make me feel better. I feel huge!
Hope you all have a good weekend!

Beautiful bump Ashley! :)

Lilbean - Go for it if you want to start, they'll be fine tucked away. :) xx

Lovely bump Ashley!!! Now you are 30+1... you only have 9 weeks and 6 days ... 9 WEEKS!!!! ahhh exciting :)

Gorgeous bump Ashley!
Well now that I'm 30 weeks today I think I might pull out the mirror and take a pic of my bump today!

lilbean - I've already washed, ironed and packed away all her 0-3 month clothes. Still got the rest to be done along with her blankets and bedding. Will most likely tackle that when we order her furniture - hopefully this week sometime

Is it time for a nap now? I've only been up for less than 2 hours and am ready for a nap!

lilbean _ I got all her clothes washed at about 25 weeks. Mainly because for once we had no washing to do lol so was like QUICK do it!! :)

Skweek- wow ironed too? Good for u! I'm not even bothering with that, don't even iron my own haha

I think I'll get on it this weekend then as I have a huge "to do" list around the house since I'm less one kid this weekend and have some time, may as well get it done while I can!

Thank you again ladies! 9 weeks 6 days to go! Crazy! I sure hope these next weeks go by fast although we still have a few things left to do to be completely ready! :) Her clothes have been washed and put away for quite some time now. Just need to get out the swing, packnplay bassinet, and carseat and wash it all down. I think that's it :) Oh, and wash her bedding!

Thanks for all your kind words, I got discharged from the hospital tonight after my steroid injections, since I got home I've had a couple of irregular tightenings, nothing I am overly concerned about. The drs said bed rest is unnecessary and if baby wants to come it will come, either way. I'm glad to be home and relaxed :thumbup: hoping this little one sticks in there - even just another 2 weeks would be a big help xxx

I hope everyone is doing well! I am doing okay braxton hicks are really kicking up! Sometimes I think they are real contractions but not too often. Right now my whole bump hurts all the way around to my back :nope:. Usually at night they are the worse.

Here is my 27 week bump! ABSOLUTELY bigger this time around and a lot higher than I was with my son.

Speaking of my son :kiss: he is one tomorrow! Oh how time has flown by, this time last year I was pregnant with him! Im going to try my best to not spend tomorrow weepy, I just dont want him to grow up and it seems to have flashed before our eyes.

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 27w.jpg
    27w.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 27wk.jpg
    27wk.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
happy birthday to your son! i can already tell i am going to be a wreck when baby turns one.. they grow too fast!! and of course... cute bump!

here is mine at week 29

Attachments

• 8 months.jpg
    8 months.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
Sharonfruit- glad to hear your home. Let's hope your baby stays in there a little longer. :)

Daddiesgift- beautiful bump

Sharon-Glad you are home and relaxed. Good luck! Hope baby stays as long as possible! :)
daddiesgift & wishful-Beautiful bumps! :)

Sharon- good to hear ure back home. Lets hope that baby cooks a little longer!

So I have officially washed, folded and put away all of beans clothes from newborn- small 3-6mnth sizes and bibs. Also washed and put away all the bedding. The crib has been built. Feel like I've got a lot accomplished. Next I plan to attempt to take the covers off the car seat and stroller and wash them. (that should be interesting! Actually putting them back on will probably be the fun part, not!)

Can anyone else not believe how soon our little ones are going to be here!? It seems sooo soon!! Time has flown by.

Sharon - glad you're home, but even though he said it's unnecessary try and rest as much as you can :hugs:

Daddies - lovely bump!!! And Happy 1st Birthday!! I cried at both mine turning 1 and will probably cry when STephen turns 2 - it's so overwhelming and emotional lol.

Wishful - Lovely bump too :)

What's everyone got left to buy?
I think we've got everything - didn't really need to buy much anyway but picked up a bouncer for £2 at a sale near ours today which was pretty amazing.
Now I'm on the search for the perfect wrap, I've got a bit obsessed looking into all the listings on another forum and I just want them all...usually the most expensive ones! I'm determined to properly babywear this time and last longer than the 20 weeks I managed with Jessamy :)!
Hope everyone is enjoying the joys of pregnancy...'cause it's so much fun right ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->