***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I think we only have some clothes to buy and some more cloth diapers, and of course ANOTHER double stroller since ours was stolen at airport. Still havent gotten a refund or response back about that yet. We dont have our things here yet so I still need to go through all of my sons old stuff to see what we need to get. No furniture or toys for sure tho. We already have three cribs, a glider, changing table, baby swing, bouncer, breast pump, blankets ect. Guess thats the good thing about having the same sex so close together, nothing needed to be bought!

Happy Birthday to my little boy!! He has been having the time of his life playing in his ball pit we got him, he hasnt even stopped to take a nap or eat! I made him his favorite breakfast of eggs and pancakes and he ate it all up then I made him a cup cake for his birthday and he ate ALL of it! Hes never had cake before but I guess he loves it, takes after his mother :haha:

Happy 1st Birthday to your son!! It is bittersweet. I get emotional every new year. I think next year Kelsie's 5th is going to get me because she'll be starting school! Aaaahhh!!

As for what I have left to buy: I need a booster seat for our 2 year old to sit at the table and a booster seat for our 4 year old for the car. I think that is it! It is nice to have all girls cause they don't need anything! I might buy a few long-sleeved outfits for the baby because my other 2 were born in warmer months so I don't have much warm clothes.

We still have so much to get.
We still need to order the cot bed, dresser/changer and carry cot for the pram. I have hardly any toiletries for her but I'm not too worried about the toiletries for now besides more cotton balls.
I also need to get a few nighties and a new gown.
Then I think I can start packing my hospital bag although I have started throwing things into a suit case.
Still so much to do and so little time - esp thinking that I go back to work in a weeks time. Then hopefully working for about 5 weeks before maternity leave starts.

eek I dunno what I have to buy her ...

we have clothes, moses basket, sling, swing, car seat ... nappies, wipes. Won't buy a cot until she needs to move out of the moses basket or just put her in the cot my youngest is in now and he can go in a bed. . . toiletries she can just use what the boys use. I need a bouncer as I threw ours away and a play gym.

For my hospital bag I just need pjs and holiday travel size essentials like toothpaste, shampoo etc .. though thinking about it I'll just take dry shampoo lol

I need a bouncer and a play gym. Not got much clothes due to being team yellow but can sort that out after. Think ill get the rest of the bits for my hospital bag and get that sorted this coming week after the weekends scare I think you can never be too prepared! X

I need our co-sleeping cot, mattress, bedding, a bouncer and a playmat. I need stuff for me (breast pads etc) and new nightwear. Nappies and wipes, stuff for labour (essential oils and home birth things like towels etc). And then I think we are done :thumbup:

xxx

We still need everything!!! Since my last child was 9 years ago I have given everything I have away!! I have two showers coming up in a couple of weeks so hopefully I wont have to much to get after that. I did go onto my registry to add a few things and noticed that someone has got the boppy pillow I registerd for :happydance:

oh crickey yes - mattresses for both moses basket and cot bed.
almost forgot about those oops baby brains teehee

Lovely bumps ladies!

Happy 1st birthday to your little man hun! :) It really does fly by!

I'm going to start sorting my hospital bag out soon too Sharon. :) Going to wash all her clothes and blankets next week too xx

All I really need to get get is the 'disposable' type things like breast pads etc. I'm only going to get a pack or 2 of nappies as I'm planning to use cloth from birth.
I am debating whether to get a double pushchair though or just use the sling for the new baby.

Wow I'm so underprepared! I haven't done or got anything yet.

Happy birthday Dominic! X

All I really need to get get is the 'disposable' type things like breast pads etc. I'm only going to get a pack or 2 of nappies as I'm planning to use cloth from birth.
I am debating whether to get a double pushchair though or just use the sling for the new baby.

Ive wondered about this too, I think if we cant afford a new double stroller right away then Ill just use the carriers I already have and just use the little stroller for our son. I dont have any infant inserts though so Ill have to look into that. We have a Bjorn and an Ergo. I really like the Bjorn when he was smaller then it started to be a little uncomfortable and we switched to the Ergo and really love it. Im on a baby co op that sells mai tai(sp?) for cheap and I really like how those look! IDK!

We tried a bjorn and it was so uncomfy so switched to a mei tai then a buckle ssc. I brought a woven wrap for DS when he started getting to big for the ssc then he refused to be carried and now prefers to either walk or go in the pushchair. Luckily it will be perfect for a nb though as it can be tied in so many ways.
I would like a double for choice but I don't really know if we can justify the £200+ when it may possibly rarely be used.

Stupid phone! I think we'll be using wraps and getting little man one of those buggy boards for the pram as we won't have much use for a double buggy xx

I think we're going to get a buggy board instead of a double pushchair and hopefully a sling. I think there are some that are generic and some made specifically for certain prams so needs a bit of research. X

Lovely bump girls. Happy 1st Birthday to your son Daddiesgift .

I still need to get our cosleeper cot( called fabimax) it is 90 cm long so I hope it lasts at least half a year.
I also still need to get the changing mat. I have already picked one which has been tested to be free of any phtalates and other nasty stuff.
Also need some more cloth nappies, and we are going to get a bike trailer- They are costly, but Since I plan to carry her in a wrap often we won't get a pram(they grow out of it way too quickly for the price they cost) You can carry infants too in a bike trailer in a special hammock kind of infant seat, and when you take it off your bike you can use it as a push chair as well :).
I don't think we take a bouncer, but maybe one of the netted hammock(well probably not but I would so love this) it is called 'traumfänger' and I tried it at a trade fair and it is really comfy,(and it is used as a therapeutic device too so it is certified goodness :) )
I already have a sleeping bag, and my sister will leave me one too, as her baby will have grown out of its , as well as some baby clothes(I have got a few pieces already) but need to get some more . :)

we just need stuff for the nursery. a bookcase (he already has lots of books!), a dresser, and just some decorations for the nursery. hopefully we will be getting those things soon. i'm not too worried though.

i can't believe how bad my legs cramps have gotten. i am also starting to really break out on my face again like in 1st tri.

Wishful - same here!! I have spots just randomly come up on my chin!! Pregnancy is SO glamourous!!

I couldn't live without the baby swing/bouncer - it helped us a lot especially with our 2nd who had silent reflux and sometimes he had to sleep in it just to get some relief :(

Hello Ladies! :) Hope everyone is doing well!

Daddiesgift & Wishful - Great bumps! :) You both look lovely! (and happy belated birthday to your son, daddiesgift :))

Sharonfruit - so happy to hear you're at home! I'll keep you in my thoughts - really hoping your babe stays put for a little while longer! :flower:

Since some of you brought it up, what did you experienced mommy's pack for the hospital? I'm going to put mine and the baby's bags together at 30 weeks (just in case and also so I don't have to think about it again).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->