***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

back from the doctors shes booked me in for an early scan this wed 14th i should be 6+5 going due to brown discharge yesterday morning and 2 previous MMC's , wish me luck :/ xx

Good luck bubble!

I got booked in for my first midwife appointment - 2nd May. Seems like such a long time away!

Oh I threw up while I was getting a blood test done this moring :( Lucky the nurse was having trouble finding a vein and had to stop anyway, which gave me a chance to run to the bathroom.

I never use to have problems with blood tests before, but the last few I've had they nurse has always had to dig around for ages. My mum said a tip was to make sure you drink lots of water before having one - helps the nurse to find a vein. So I'll have to try that for next time and see if it makes a difference.

Ok I am starting to freak myself out.. I feel like my symptoms come and go. For example, I have been exhausted and today I am totally ok. Also, my boobs will be so sore and then not so much. Should I be worried??

i heard symptoms coming and going is completely normal and to be expected. i have no symptoms yet at all so i think having them is a good sign!!

Ok I am starting to freak myself out.. I feel like my symptoms come and go. For example, I have been exhausted and today I am totally ok. Also, my boobs will be so sore and then not so much. Should I be worried??

having a complete lack of symptoms since yesterday night....no sore boobs....no nausea....slept exceptionally well.......i guess we have no option but to wait it out till our next Dr / midwife appointments

I haven't had any nausea yet - just some weird feeling close to. :haha:
my boobs also come and go :haha:

Not having symptoms all the time is totally normal I think. I don't have them all the time now and didn't with DS either.

yea I guess so. Funnily I wasn't feeling that tired apart from now when I decided to have a quick afternoon nap and I feel much more tired than before :haha:

Thanks ladies... I slept horribly last night because of my cramps. They wrap around to my lower back and last for a good 10 minutes. Until they subside I basically find myself walking around my bedroom.

I also have lost all motivation to exercise, which is sooo strange for me as I essentially am obsessed with working out for approx ten years now. Maybe it's the lack of sleep or the cramping, who knows. It's just the LAST thing I want to do which I know isn't that good for me. Maybe the urge will come back later.

bumpyyride - those hcg numbers are really good. has he given you any reason as to why you're getting the shots? that seems really odd to me. I don't know what the baby aspirin is for, but I've heard it's pretty common.

My symptoms come and go as well. My nausea is just starting and seems to come on a little more every day. I'll probably start puking in a week or two. :haha:

By the way- I think this is a cool site :D

https://www.frauenarzt-dr-koehler.d..._Schwangerschaft/normale_schwangerschaft.html

It is a Gyn showing ultrasound pictures of the first weeks of a pregnancy :) (SSW means week of pregnancy)

I will. I don't go for another 4 hours, so I will update after I get back. :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

I will too! I am excited but I don't think anything too interesting will happen, lol. Mostly just intake I am sure.

CAValleygirl - You sound like me Saturday night. I had the WORST sleep from cramps. I was 5w5d...

Feeling pretty gross right now, and had a bit of a whine to DH last night. I said to him that I didn't think pregnancy 'agreed' with me, because I am tired and lazy, feel nauseous on and off, have been constipated and then my skin just started breaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh. I am sure it is normal, but I just feel like crap. :dohh:

I always said that when I got pregnant I wouldn't complain, I would just be grateful. So much for that, haha.

Hi everyone. My appt went well. He basically confirmed that I am pregnant. :) I go back in 4 weeks on April 13th. He will send me for bloodwork after my appt, luckily its just next door to his office. :)

I have bad MS and am exhausted. I got home from my appt and took a nap...

My Appt went well too! I was sent for bloodwork and had 8 (!) vials taken. Just ran through a lot of questions and gave me an idea of how things would go and which midwives I would be working with at the practice.

Ran into an old college classmate with her 3 week old at the office! That was a nice surprise.

Still feeling lazy and kind of crappy, and had some more cramps this afternoon. Tomorrow I need to get more done! And some exercise needs to happen, lol.

My Appt went well too! I was sent for bloodwork and had 8 (!) vials taken. Just ran through a lot of questions and gave me an idea of how things would go and which midwives I would be working with at the practice.

Ran into an old college classmate with her 3 week old at the office! That was a nice surprise.

Still feeling lazy and kind of crappy, and had some more cramps this afternoon. Tomorrow I need to get more done! And some exercise needs to happen, lol.

Glad your appt went well. :) When do you go back?

I am ready to be in 2nd trimester so I can have my energy back. I have hardly done anything the past 2weeks...luckily my husband has been helping out a lot. I'm just soooo tired...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->