***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Ashley - my next Appt is Apr 3 and I get to see the little bean!

I was just thanking my DH for yet another dinner he cooked as I moped around, lol.

Aw! Sweet of your husband and sweet that you get to see the baby soon! It'll be at least 8 more weeks or so til I get to see mine. Excited for you!

Thanks ladies... I slept horribly last night because of my cramps. They wrap around to my lower back and last for a good 10 minutes. Until they subside I basically find myself walking around my bedroom.

I also have lost all motivation to exercise, which is sooo strange for me as I essentially am obsessed with working out for approx ten years now. Maybe it's the lack of sleep or the cramping, who knows. It's just the LAST thing I want to do which I know isn't that good for me. Maybe the urge will come back later.

i don't know what to complain about anymore......yday i was cribbing about the cramps and nausea and today i'm cribbing coz i seem to have lost ALL symptoms....don't feel pregnant anymore

I just want to find a bed in my office so that I can lie down and go to sleep....have never felt so tired in ages!

bumpyyride - those hcg numbers are really good. has he given you any reason as to why you're getting the shots? that seems really odd to me. I don't know what the baby aspirin is for, but I've heard it's pretty common.

My symptoms come and go as well. My nausea is just starting and seems to come on a little more every day. I'll probably start puking in a week or two. :haha:

no cridge....he offered no explanation....Dr's here are a snooty lot....for them its "my way or the highway"........

as for symptoms.......don't even get me started on my rant.....i'm cribbing half the time about nausea and sore boobs and cramps.....and when they are gone.....i'm cribbing that i don't have symptoms and obsessing that maybe i will miscarry:wacko:

i think that I will loose my mind in the entire process:haha:

i havent had any symptoms and i am complaining but i feel like if i get any i will freak! its a lose-lose ha!

Ashley - my next Appt is Apr 3 and I get to see the little bean!

I was just thanking my DH for yet another dinner he cooked as I moped around, lol.

no scan yet? and here i have already been through 3 scans at week 4, 5 and 6....next scan at 7 weeks.....its really nail biting every week!! i really wish they were more spaced out so that i could have at least 1 relaxing week....

and 8 vials of blood?!! yikes! ur a seriously brave girl!

wow all those scans! i dont get one until 10 weeks.. it will also be my first drs appt.

wow all those scans! i dont get one until 10 weeks.. it will also be my first drs appt.

ever heard that too much of something can be bad??:haha:

its actually better to get a late scan so that you can stop obsessing about the hb and fetal pole and yolk sac ..etc etc

Not till ten weeks? What kind of doctor is that? . Only 2 days till mine :D

ever heard that too much of something can be bad??:haha:

its actually better to get a late scan so that you can stop obsessing about the hb and fetal pole and yolk sac ..etc etc

that is so true i just hope at 10 weeks everything is okay, because its a long wait and if 2+ months i find out theres anything wrong it will be devastating.. i am already so attached at 5 weeks, so in a month i cant even imagine..but trying to stay positive :)

Well i am in Germany here so they have an early look here to see everything is in the correct position .

my beautiful baby blob was sooooo small and had an amazing heartbeat im so happy right now, now 12 week scan cant come quick enough, stay strong little bean xx
glad everyone's app's went well :)

I've just been watching one born every minute and having a good old cry :rofl:

Fab news bubble - was it an internal or external scan you got?

I can't stop crying at OBEM every minute either - hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->