***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

WTB- might be silly question but are they going to be identical? I dont think so but I cant remember :winkwink: I think its cute to dress non identical kids alike but sometimes identical kids dressed alike is just confusing lol. I already have a few outfits for mine that match and they arent even the same age but its just cute! The dresses are way too cute. I can imagine being on bedrest you get to look at internet a lot? That would probably break my bank.

how do you remove the GIANT warning stickers off of cribs?? i thought they'd atleast be in the inside but they are on the outside and are massive. i dont know if i am just being anal but its all i see??

Nope! Our girls are fraternal. Wish they weren't in such a hurry to get here.

Have you tried goo gone? That will pretty much get off anything. I was able to just peel mine off but I think I left them on one of the cribs just to be lazy but I know what you mean I have one of the stickers on all four sides of crib and at the bottom!

i will pick up some goo gone thank you. mine are the extra sticky ones that come off in tiny tiny pieces and leave the sticky behind on the wood!! arrrrghh lol

Hang in there WTB!!!

My crib didn't come with big warning stickers...??? Actually, I guess it's possible dh took them off before I saw them. :shrug: Does goo gone take wood stain off?

i hope not!! mine are all about the mattress needing to be a certain size. they are on every side of the crib and like 8 inches long.. so ugly!

WTB whats the latest that the doctors will let you go before they deliver? xx

Goo Gone won't take off wood stain. All natural citrus spray also works just as good if not better than goo gone (and typically it's cheaper).

Bump time!!!! Here's a pic from yesterday :)

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/D8574C34-9750-43AE-BCBB-F357B68168EA-4407-000002CD3111DE43.jpg

WTB whats the latest that the doctors will let you go before they deliver? xx

35 weeks is max. Triplets have "diminishing returns" after that point as their placentas age faster and begin to calcify delivering fewer and fewer nutrients and oxygen to the LOs.

Mrs- Great looking bump!

Anyone else annoyed by the advertisements this website is having now? I cant click on anything with out an advertisement popping up and making me then click on it then taking me to another page. Then I have to come back to this page and exit out of the advertisement before clicking on something. BAAAAHH!!

Other than that :) Im doing pretty well. Husband is gone for five more days so its getting pretty boring around here! But I have been sleeping better though! Maybe sprawling out on the whole pad makes it more comfortable :haha: and using my husbands pillows as cushions.

Adblock is your friend;) The site is completely adfree for me because I use adblock plus and Element hider wait a min thats what it looks like for me :
https://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1993/screenshot070912191021.png
https://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6750/screenshot070912191104.png

Think im going to have to try that! Seems most websites are going ad crazy! Which I dont mind as long as they dont make sounds or pop up constantly!

Oh I wish I could use an ad blocker! Unfortunately I'm usually checking from my office so I can't dowload any software...

And thanks, ladies :)

Can you download it at home and take it to and apply it at work? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"