***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Name(just first)? Carly

How old are you? 27

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? Nov 21 based on LMP

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? no idea!!!

Are you finding out the gender? Not sure yet but leaning towards yes, since its our first and I can't wait to buy things and decorate!

How many months were you TTC? 1

i guess i feel better about my scans now. i get one at 10 weeks, 20 weeks, and then possibly 32 but i guess its not always done.. although i heard if you ask for it they will give it to you. my only wish is that i could of come in to take blood and see my levels to see if everything was ok.. only got my HPTs. i tried to explain that i have an anxiety disorder and was so nervous but they didnt seem to care lol.. oh well i am prob. being extra sensitive

congratz to the new mommies to be... adding u to the front page and let me kno if u have any appt/scan dates n ill add them too

Sickness has well and truly set in. I'm not feeling 100% as it is. If I cough, sneeze or laugh it makes me throw up :cry:

Name(just first)? Kristin

How old are you? 24

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? November 24th going by last menstrual.

What # child is this for you? Number 3!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No eeling one way or the other but I'm secretly hoping for a girl (I have 2 boys).

Are you finding out the gender? YES!!!!! haha

How many months were you TTC? Wasn't trying at all. This was definitely unplanned!

had second hcg shot today......and the area of the 1st injection is turning bluish black like a bruise......showed the doc but he said "its ok...minor bruising":cry:

I'm so scared of all these medications.....plus the increased hcg levels is making me super nauseous:cry:

Forgot to add****
First prenatal appt is set for April 12th with a midwife!

Can I join? Based on my positive OPK, I am due anywhere from nov 16-18. I just choose to go with the lastest date for now. So excited as this is our first!

Name(just first)? Isabel

How old are you? 30

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? Nov 16-18 based on + opk but i am sticking with the lastest date until i get more info

What # child is this for you? #1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I'm just praying for healthy

Are you finding out the gender? yes
How many months were you TTC? 11 months

Hey Ladies, hope everyone is feeling OK today. I am actually feeling pretty good...which of course makes me worried, lol.

Bumpyride - That really sucks that your doctor is so uncommunicative and makes you feel so powerless. Pregnancy should be an empowering experience, and if I were you I would ask for an explanation as to why the additional HCG is necessary. I know it is hard to sometimes stand up to doctors because they tend to intimidate us with fancy words, but it is part of their job to inform and empower their patients (as far as I am concerned). I also teach biology, so the explanation might make more sense to me, but still I think it is worth asking...at least the doctor will see you as being strong, informed and critical which may mean more respect for you. Will this be your doctor for the whole pregnancy? If so, it is definitely worth speaking up now!

My MS has so far not progressed past minor queasiness, nausea and random gagging. It is actually not bad at all, which I ***know*** is a good thing, but of course I worry that it should be getting worse? I have definitely been a pickier eater and had some aversions, but really...I feel OK.

I also have been lazy with a lack of energy, but really not too extreme and have still been up until 11pm without feeling too tired!

Hate to complain about feeling good, but you all know what I mean!

Also...how is everyone doing in the sex department? I hate to admit...we have yet to have sex since conceiving :)dohh:) mostly because I have not been into it which I think is twofold 1) We had SO much more than usual while TTC and 2) I don't want to do anything that might cause any harm in any way. If you have a threatened miscarriage they say to NOT have sex so obviously in some situations it can be dangerous. I was thinking of just initiating *other* things, until the second trimester...but maybe we should just go all out?!

Gaia-- I have NO sex drive. On Sunday while DTD, I had insanely intense cramps about 2 minutes into it. So bad that I was in tears and couldn't move! That was the day before I got my BFP. I'm soooo scared to try again. I don't think the cramps were "negative" in nature because my lines have gotten darker and darker everyday but I'm still worried that next time it might cause harm.

I feel pretty good today. I have very mild cramps here and there down low. Never right in the middle. I'll get a slight cramp on the left then an hour later I get a slight cramp on the right. I only notice them when I'm moving around quite a bit so I'm trying to just take it easy.
I did see the doctor at the local cilinic this morning just to get confirmation. They just did a urine test. For some reason they wouldn't send me for a blood draw :-(. I really want to know my levels!

Oh sex what is that!! My hubby is Soooo patient I feel like crap and I am soooooo tired I am in bed by 10 the latest... Today he was like so you should only feel like that for a couple more weeks right??? Ohhh buddy it could be well into the second trimester...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->