***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Lilbeanhoping- will you be paid anyways from your job? I know some places can start maternity leave early or with doctors note can get some sort of sick leave. I would just take it easy as you can tho. Im sure its a stress if you need the money tho. Sorry :hugs:

Thanks everyone we've decided to keep trying with my son but not to let him get so worked up where he wont go back to sleep for hours. I feel bad for my husband since he has to get up so early for work and he spends most the night listening to my son freak out. So if he wakes in the night we will just bring him with us if he wont lay back down in his bed. I also told him that since my son doesnt like him to comfort him if both babies wake at same time that he will just have to deal with the newborn while I deal with Dominic. Its going to be hard tho since I wanted to pump every time newborn woke up since I plan to formula feed and pump and I know last time I dried up quickly when I would skip pumping. I guess we still have two months to hope things get better!

The hospital situation is so so, most say it sucks others say it wasnt so bad. Majority of everyone says my doctor is horrible but like I said I havent really noticed him to be HORRIBLE. When we have our car they do labor and delivery tours on Sundays so I will go and check it out and see for myself. I guess since Ive already had a baby recently and his birth experience was well different I think anyone at this point could deliver me as long as I get an epidural and baby gets here safe, I dont need any fancy thrills.

Speaking of our car, turns out getting it shipped here would take 7-10 days and going this long with out a car that feels like a whole other month to go. So if my husbands leave is approved from work we will be flying out to San Diego to pick up our car on Monday and driving it back here then. Lucky for us tho we will get to go to Sea World like we orginally wanted! We dont have a lot of money right now but thankfully once a year military can get into some amusement parks for free so we will take advantage of that. Im sure my son will love it. Plus its a tad cheaper to just go fly and get it then have it shipped here. Ugh this whole ordeal!!

I'm still working out the getting paid situation, i wasnt expecting to be told I couldn't work when I went into my appointment today.

I do have just over 3 weeks sick time banked so I have asked my work if I can use that, should hear tomorrow if that's ok, which it should be I won't be using any of it for over a year anyway!
Then after that I plan to apply for medical employment insurance. It's a thing we have through the government here where if you have worked a certain amount prior to needing it you can be eligiable and then you get paid a portion of what you were making. It isn't great money but something is better than nothing.
If all that works out I won't start my actual maternity leave until just before my actual due date and then I won't lose out on any months at the end of it when I actually have baby here. Here we get 1 year paid maternity leave.

Money is stressful but at the same time gotta do what I gotta do for bean and we'll make it work so I'm not going to let myself stress out about it if I can help it.

i have been in the worse pain today. my cramps hurt so much i was in tears earlier and my ribs are so sore and inflamed :( i feel like i'm never going to make it girls!!

Well gals, maybe tonight or tomorrow!! More later if there is more....

Wishful- do you think they are contractions??

Wtb- ekk how exciting!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and the girls!!

Hey ladies...

I drink a cup of either coffee or tea every morning and I don't think it's a big deal! There's no evidence that less than 200mg a day has any impact at all.

Wishful, I have been SUPER uncomfortable today too! Feels like he is out of space and the movements are actually sore and painful now! I swear I could almost see his foot sticking out my side today, and my skin feels so tight and stretched. 6 weeks!?! Really!?

Wtb - keep us posted!!!!!

the cramps/stabbing pain is only on the right side, so i dont think contractions. his bum comes out my right side because he has no room already. my dr said the muscles around my ribs are really bad i might have fractured ribs soon.. which then i will need a c-section because i wont be able to push well.

WTB!!! omg i cant wait to hear from you!!1 good luck! cant wait to see pictures of your sweeties!!!

wishful-I am sorry about the pain you are having. I am right there with you. Almost every day I wonder how I'm going to make it...but we will! :)

WTB-OMG! Keep us updated!!

My appt is tomorrow morning and I'm anxious...I don't even know why. Always exciting to hear that heartbeat I guess! :)

I get pain mostly on the right too. It radiates from my pelvis up my hip and right side. I think it's ligament pain...comes and goes in episodes of stabbing pain! No fun....

Snuck in a Terb shot, may be off the hook tonight. Ugh so unpredictable.

Yeah, I have a coffee a day, depending on the type it's 80-150mgs of caffeine (don't go for crazy big star bucks ones). and that still leaves room for a tea.

wow lilbean even if you are off on doctors note you don't get paid? don't you get paid sick leave or something like this o_O? It would be a shame to pay your leave for having to go off work earlier.
on comfortableness. ATM I am sitting on the couch with the laptop but I cant sit too long otherwise my butt gets sore and then I sit forward with the laptop on the couch table :lol: cant do that too well either as bump gets in the way :haha:

Haha morri I have the same problem. If I sit away from my desk my shoulders hurt from stretching too far, and if I sit closer my bump hurts against the desk...:shrug: what am I supposed to do! lol

Well we are still here. I'm down to about 7 contractions per hour on both terbutaline and procardia, but the contractions I'm having are becoming more intense (short but oooowie). I'm still opting for pills over injections as the injections slow the contractions faster but the pills last longer (with same heartrate increase for both).

I still think our time is limited but I hope we don't keep false alarming too much.

Wishful - sorry to hear about the pain your experiencing :( Hopefully it doesn't get as bad as fractured ribs!!

WTB - hoping for the best for you all! I'm sure you must be super anxious at this point. Keep us posted on how things continue to go!

wishful - sorry about the pain! A couple days ago Little Ninja flipped and was facing out (instead of towards my back, which he usually is). It felt like he had suddenly gained 3 pounds and I had appendages sticking out in every direction. It was very painful and uncomfortable and I was almost in tears wondering how I'm going to make it 7 more weeks. But he only stayed in that position for a day and now he's back to facing my back, which is MUCH more comfortable. So hopefully your little guy will switch positions to something more tolerable. :hugs:

WTB - Oh my goodness! You're going to have 3 little babies soon!! I hope the false alarms stop - I honestly don't know how you're staying sane. :winkwink:

I had a doc appointment today and as I expected, my doctor ordered an u/s on my leg to check for blood clots. Everything was good, so I think the pain I'm having is just from the pressure on my foot/arch from being so heavy and swollen. There's not a whole lot that can be done. DH has put me on bed rest and gets upset when he sees I'm not actually laying down all day. I have things to do!!

Cridge, while I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing pain, I am so happy to hear it's nothing serious like a blood clot! One less thing to worry about :)

thanks cridge. he has been under my ribs since like 25 weeks. what my dr is concerned about is he is so high up he kind of seems caught and might not be able to move. he seems long.. but i try and do these exercises to encourage him!!

My wee man sticks his bum up so high he practically touches my boobs - it feels like his bum is actually coming up and over the top of my ribs, very odd and uncomfortable

WTB - thinking of you - if the babies come, they come, it sounds like they are all v good weights and will be incredibly well looked after xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->