***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

K! I did it! I just booked my first prenatal massage for next Monday! I CANNOT WAIT!

Okay - so maybe I went a little overboard...... I have one booked for next week, and I went ahead and booked another one for this Wednesday b/c I just couldn't wait until Monday... but I plan on keeping both appointments :)

not overboard at all! if i could afford it i would go again too... i keep checking groupon.com. that's where i found my first one for half off!

Well here's a fun story... I might have to cancel my appointment tomorrow due to freezer burn???!!! Last night when I got home from work I went straight to bed on DH's orders. He brought me an ice pack and the remote and I happily laid on the ice pack until my back was numb. When I finally had to get up, it felt like the ice pack was stuck to my skin, but it wasn't... it was my skin that was hard and freezing cold! I don't know what happened, but the ice pack literally burned my skin!! (I thought my t-shirt was covering it, but I guess not). Anyway - I now have a huge burn spot on my lower back. Say Wha?? I've never had this happen before. I may just keep the appointment and have the therapist work around it, but it's right on the spot I am in the most pain... :shrug:

Woah! that's crazy! Maybe it'll feel a bit better by the appointment??

I'm sorry to giggle slightly at your misery, Mrs, but I truly hope you heal quickly. I've never had freezer burn, but I have managed to burn myself with a heating pad just before a massage.

Ouch!! That sounds awful Mrs! And a bit icky too. :haha: I hope it heals fast!!!

Good to see you hanging around WTB! Just past 31 weeks!! :thumbup:

I'm sorry to giggle slightly at your misery, Mrs, but I truly hope you heal quickly.

No offense taken here! :) You have to laugh at it... how ridiculous to get burned by an ice pack?! :haha:

Ouch Mrs that sounds painful!
Wish I could get a massage right now! That'd feel amazing!

Talking of ridiculous I think my brain has officially gone now. I called my friend Sarah and her husband answered and instead of saying "hi Dave, it's Ann", I said "hi Sarah, it's Dave".. ehhh???! I then couldn't talk from laughing so much so they had no idea who I was for ages.. just some crazy lady calling and laughing at themselves!

Hope your back is ok Mrs and that you get to enjoy your lovely massage! x

Talking of ridiculous I think my brain has officially gone now. I called my friend Sarah and her husband answered and instead of saying "hi Dave, it's Ann", I said "hi Sarah, it's Dave".. ehhh???! I then couldn't talk from laughing so much so they had no idea who I was for ages.. just some crazy lady calling and laughing at themselves!

:rofl: Seriuosly made me laugh out loud :haha:

so my appointment went okay today. i only gained 1 pound in three weeks so it seems as though i went through a big gain before and will now even out a bit.

she wanted me to get a scan at 36 weeks but the front desk ladies messed up and gave me 37 weeks.. should i mention it or just accept it?

I would just leave it, as long as they know at the scan that you're 37 weeks!

Hope you ladies are well!! We've had quite the last two days but we are home now WITH our car whoooo hoooo! Tomorrow is my ob appointment, nothing special will happen I'm sure. Then Sunday hopefully getting a tour of labor and delivery

daddiesgift - I'm so glad you have your car!! I can't imagine living without it like you did for so long!

I also booked my tour of the hospital... but had to do it on a Saturday so dh could go and the soonest I could schedule to go in is when I'm 37 weeks. Haha! Hopefully this little guy doesn't decide to come before then! Although I'm sure I could figure out where to go, I'd really like my son to see where we'll be, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->