***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Great to hear you have got your car finally daddies gift. Hope the bureaucrats of your oh's miltiary branch sort out the money issues soon too and then you are all set :D

yaaaay Daddies for FINALLY getting your car back! :) BEt that makes things a lot easier

anyone not having cravings anymore? i realized i havent wanted anything and i am back to wanting plain foods.. which is what happened to me in first tri when i had morning sickness.. hope thats not the case here!! Dh just rang me to ask what i wanted for dinner and i said anything plain without a smell lol.

I never really had cravings but I definitely struggle to get in enough food at this point. Everything sounds gross so I'm back to living off of cereal and yogurt. Ugh.

thats how i feel! went shopping and went down every isle and my Dh said i had a nasty look on my face LOL

Glad you've finally got your car, Daddies! :D

I feel exactly the same. I have no appetite and I haven't felt like eating much at all :shrug: xx

Great news Daddies!

I haven't had any cravings at all throughout the whole of my pregnancy. The first few weeks I didn't fancy eating anything at all and didn't have an appetite.

I've gone back to craving jacket potatoes and cheese ... same as in first tri. I went through two weeks of non stop eating (was hungry constantly) and then this week it's like food isn't important

I never had any cravings during this whole time but I'm noticing i'm eating way too many sweets lately. I really hope I lose my appetite soon so I can stop gaining weight. The rate i'm going I'm going to easily gain 40 pounds by the time my baby is here!

Thanks ladies!

I don't have constant cravings they come and go by the day! Yesterday was jalapeño poppers and cheese! Today I feel really ill so eating in general is not so great :nope:

My ob appt this morning went well, I was we'll within the ranges for my glucose test and doctor said since my contractions last most the hour it's Braxton hicks. Weight gain is good tho I'm getting a little worried! So far 26 pounds with my son was 39 pounds and I'm really not trying to do that again! He told me to invest in Prilosec since I'm eating tums all day long and it's really giving me sour stomach. Depending on labor and delivery tour Sunday I'm pretty sure ill be staying here in town I know people say no but I really don't have a bad feeling about it and my doctor seems normal to me.

When you ladies packing your bags? Car seat is already in car but we've yet to decide how to set both of them up, we need a bigger car. I don't like the idea of either babies sitting right next to door

I'll probably start packing my bag around 36 weeks. It's on my to-do list though!

I don't have my car seat yet... I'm waiting until after my shower next week to see if I get any more gift cards that I can use towards it. I'm definitely feeling anxious to get things done, more so because it's getting really hard to get out and about and I don't want to be doing any more shopping past 35/36 weeks. I'm going to start hibernating come October. :haha:

I've been having to make myself eat and trying to make myself eat healthy which is not easy. I have my bag and the baby's bag packed. I had my 2nd at 36 weeks and had nothing ready so I did it ahead of time this time. I, too, need to get the car seat ready in the car, but I am not sure how that is going to work. I will not be able to fit 3 car seats in my car so I have to put my oldest in the front so I've been waiting on that until the baby arrives. My husband can do that in the parking lot as far as I'm concerned. Really wish I could get a new car by then but it is highly unlikely. I'm actually even thinking a van just to be convenient for now...I can't believe I'm saying that! Lol...

I haven't really had many cravings all pregnancy, but the little ones I have had continue! I'm still hungry all the time, maybe because he has always been so low and my stomach still has space to expand!? I ate a huge snack at like 10pm the other night because my dinner and dessert just weren't enough!

I did have a crazy nightmare though so not sure late night snacks are a good plan...

I am planning a home birth but will pack a back up bag probably around 37 weeks. Will probably put the car seat in around 38 weeks...

I have SO much on my to do list I cannot wait to get started next week when I'm done work! Prepping all my cloth diapers, sorting out the change tables, washing and organizing baby clothes, freezing meals...and much much more!

still havent packed my bags... oops! i should get on that i guess. car seat was ordered this week so just waiting for it to arrive!

I need to freeze meals too, a few for my son too I could live off sandwiches but he can't! Plus my husband can't even cook macaroni so he may starve to death if I don't have things prepped. I REALLY need to find what we will do with my son when I go in labor I haven't made any close friends here yet and our family lives too far away. I'd ask my mom to come but as much as I love her it might be more stressful with her here. Daddy doesn't have to stay in hospital with me after birth but is like him there during!

Oh daddiesgift - how stressful! Luckily, I have a place for my son, but my dh will be like yours - he'll just come home after the birth while I'm at the hospital.

I had big plans to make a bunch of freezer meals, but with my leg in pain as it is, I can't stand in the kitchen for more than 10 minutes or so. We've been eating out a LOT. :nope: Dh says he'll make a bunch of meals (he doesn't mind cooking), but I don't know when he's going to find time to do that. I'm seriously thinking of hiring my sister to make a bunch of meals for me!

All of our carseats are still in boxes stacked in our entry way. We got the van about three months ago, but I think it will take until my dad comes before the seats get properly installed.

I'm a little worried about the house because DH about has a melt down any time he has to sort through anything. I think that will have to wait for my dad as well. My biggest concern with how well we are doing is if I can carry the girls until 34 weeks then they will only be in the NICU (typically) for a couple days after I'm released. It may sound horrible of me to say it, but just a week or two to heal would be fabulous so I can actually care for these gals!

As far as cravings I'm all about soups and sandwiches, and Yorks. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->