***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Cute bump pic Mrs! You're both the same size - how fun to have a baby right at the same time as your bestie!!

WTB - 5 days! :winkwink: Congrats on hitting 32 weeks!

I agree, such cute lips!

Thanks Mrs. Unfortunately the last labour ended in a c section due to a big head (it was off the scale) and so I'm feeling really deflated that this one is following in the same direction. My bump is so much smaller this time that I was really hoping this baby was smaller.

Congrats on 32 weeks WTB!! As for the big heads ladies, My 2nd had such a huge head! My midwives couldn't believe it! When I was laboring and 10cm, she was bobbing at the top of my birth canal because it was so big! It took alot of work to get her out, and the mw said her skull barely folded coming out. The funning thing was her head was quite a bit bigger then her big sisters, and i needed not one stitch with her! i was stunned! lol

Thanks Bugaboo that's great to know. I'm still going to try for a vaginal delivery so it's great to hear something so positive. xx

Yes mam! I'm technically full term today. Eeeeep!!!
Hi WTB!

I was wondering how you were doing and found you here! You havent been on the short cervix thread in a while and I was hoping everything was OK. I'm so glad your babies are well, and good luck! I can't wait to hear the outcome.

Thanks much! Yah. I'm still contracting every 6-7 minutes (pretty much all the time now). The on call dr is here and going to do a fetal fibronectin test (to see if true labor is likely soon) and a cervix check to see how we are holding up. I'm not looking forward to the check as it is a LOT of pressure but it needs to be done.

WTB how did the test go yesterday? Havent heard from you in the other threads and was begining to wonder. Hope all is well!!

WTB how did the test go yesterday? Havent heard from you in the other threads and was begining to wonder. Hope all is well!!

Agreed! Hope everything is still going as smoothly as it possibly can. So excited to hear your updates!

eeek yaaaay for reaching 32 weeks WTB and hope the test went okay!!

Thanks for the well wishes. Well somehow my cervix is still holding though I'm still contracting back and forth between 6-7 and sometimes between 10-15 min apart. The dr decided not to send in the ffn test as it doesn't matter. At 32 weeks with three I'm going to go into labor soon and the test won't tell us much.

My dr group has decided no more magnesium and no more indocin. So essentially I'm going to contract away until I can't stand it and then attempt a Terb shot (instead of Terb shot when I'm having 6 or more contractions per hour). If the shots don't work then we will have the girls. Who knows when that will be!!

I'm still on terbutaline and procardia pills (one every two hours) and that's the only reason I've not gone into full blown labor. It's not too bad in the morning but at night I'm so worn out from the discomfort and energy required that I really have to watch my attitude.

It's almost time, I think!

you are one strong mommy WTB! those girls are lucky to have you!!

i have a terrible cold. hate it! i am trying to sleep as much as possible :)haha:) and drink water... wahhh i am such a baby today...totally need my DH or mommy lol

WTB you're amazing! Keep it up and they'll be here soon :) So glad you made it to 32 weeks!!!!!!

I think I'm starting a cold too...and I have SUCH a crazy busy week and weekend :( arg.

wow WTB, possibly nearly here, how exciting! I must say that you are getting well looked after and you're doing an awesome job of dealing with a triplet pregnancy, i cannot imagine!!

Wishful and Gaiagirl, hope you feel better soon, it's that time of year! I don't want a cold thank you very much, sleeping is hard enough without that!

WTB - major kudos to you! I can only imagine how exhausting it all must be. You're doing a great job and will soon have 3 sweet babies to show for all your hard work. :thumbup:

Sorry to hear about those with colds :( that's never fun. Hope you both feel better soon!

My goodness gals!! Say "no" to the colds!! So hard to fight off the ichies when pregnant. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

And I'm all for the "I want my mommy (or DH)." Heck, I'm totally sleeping with a stuffed animal and made my DH cuddle with me for a couple hours last night. Mamas need cuddles too!!

I can just imagine how exhausted your are WTB! You're doing great though!!

Good work WTB!!

I'm also in the 'cold camp' - ugghh .. snot galore! ;)

I thought I was coming down with a cold a few weeks ago, but it hasn't really gone away - I'm just really stuffed up, so I'm thinking it's just being pregnant. Your nasal passageways do swell when you're pregnant. :shrug: It's definitely no fun though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->