***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Hey Babyfeva - Happy Birthday! Wow a puppy and a newborn...brave woman! Haha glad you're getting to enjoy puppy cuddles though :) Good practice!

I am done work now, and YES it was very difficult up until Friday. I think totally depends on your job!

Happy birthday babyfeva! Aww love puppies.

I'm not bad at work at the moment, I get tired in the afternoon but I'll get up and go for a walk to wake me up.

Happy birthday babyfeva!

Going to register at hospital and tour labor and delivery tonight at 7 (late or what?!) hope it's nice I'm excited! Want to see if I should stay in town here or go somewhere else. I'm pretty sure I'll just stay here for various reasons so guess I'm going to prepare myself!

Happy Birthday Babyfeva!!

The girls are pulling their typical Sunday routine, mainly insuring a long evening of wondering if we will make it through the night. I'm actually trying to sabotage the girls plans by eating a late dinner; can't take the anesthesia for the c section until the food is digested to a certain point. We WILL make it to October, so help me!! :haha:

Thanks ladies. I'm on several meds and the contractions have slowed drastically and we actually reached 32 weeks!! Unless my body changes its mind the girls will still likely appear early this week, if not today. I'm so poud of how far we made it and am really curious to see how far we have left.

Hope everyone had a good nights rest and is feeling fabulous.

Yes mam! I'm technically full term today. Eeeeep!!!

Good luck WTB at keeping the girls in there a little longer!

daddies, hope the tour goes well and it's better than people have told you

Happy 32 weeks WTB - can't believe you could be a mummy to three by the end of the week!!! xxx

That's great news! I'll be watching this thread closely for news!

Just had my growth scan and this baby also looks like it's going to have a big head :( Just waiting for my vbac appointment now to discuss my options. Gutted.

It is so hard going to work... not only is it a pain getting out of bed and getting dressed, but then I have to choose the lesser of two evils... sitting in my chair all day, or walking around all day to visit clients (both of which are ALWAYS painful :(). I'm really only comfortable in a reclined position these days... At max I only have 8 more weeks... I can do this... I think.

Bless all of you with big headed babies! The good news is, as previously mentioned, babies bones are not fused together in the skull so they should be able to form to the birth canal and a natrual birth is still possible. I gave my DH such a hard time about his tiny head until I got pregnant... now it's my favorite thing about him b/c apparently our baby has a tiny head, too!

We had our first shower this weekend :) Was awesome to see all my friends and family from home... My best friend was a hostess and she's due 10 days after me :) here's a pic of our bumps:

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/2BF1EFF6-D5DF-4FBF-9091-E3FB6F25BD67-1116-0000018DF289AE94.jpg

Hey all glad to hear u all r doing so week and happy 32 weeks WTB... here are my 3d pics of miss Angelyca Grace like i prmised!! The first one is her sticking her toungue out, second is one of my favs, 3rd she has he mouth open and 4th she smiing

Attachments

• BABY_0027.jpg
    BABY_0027.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
  • BABY_0030.jpg
    BABY_0030.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
  • BABY_0010.jpg
    BABY_0010.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
  • BABY_0013.jpg
    BABY_0013.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
i know.. the ultrasound tech keep saying i love her lips.. now i reqally cant wait to meet her she so cute already lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->