***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I've been stuffy for weeks! I got a humidifier for the nursery at our shower last weekend... thinking of plugging it in and giving it a try! :)

That's awesome Uve made it this far wtb!

Ugh I'm with u ladies, I have a horrible cold! I'm actually going to the doc to see if I have strep throat :( oh had it last week I'm worried I caught it.

Can anyone else not believe how close we are to having our little ones!? I'm super excited to finally have him here!

i was coughing so hard i couldn't catch my breath so i went to drs. she said upper respitory infection but antibiotics wont work because it appears to be viral. so the wait out begins. she also said since i was pregnant it will prob. take longer. i seriously can not breath.

and of course tomorrow is my moms birthday. shes is my best friend and we had plans that i will now have to cancel. had plans this weekend too, so maybe i will feel better but i dont want anyone getting sick.. esp my little niece.. ugh.

being sick on top of being 8 months pregnant is torture!! lol

yep , oh exciting . My other message board has a quarter year thread so the first baby are already born . :)

F&C - I was thinking the same thing - no matter when in Nov. we're due, we can say "next month"!! It makes it seem so close, but I still feel like it's so far away!!!

I think the fact my ticker is saying I'm due in 47 days makes it also seem very soon! And I'm one of the later ones. Some of you lovely ladies must be getting close to single digits!

It is so exciting! Boofle is your EDD based on LMP or O? Mine is the same as yours if I go by LMP, so I sometimes use your ticker to base my countdown on too :haha:

According to my other due date I had gotten I have 28 days left and I'm 36 weeks today! I start weekly appointments on Friday...crazy but ready! :)

I've definitely started counting half weeks and even sometimes revert back to my original due date based on ovulation... 3 days earlier! :haha: Anything to make it feel like less time!

It is so exciting! Boofle is your EDD based on LMP or O? Mine is the same as yours if I go by LMP, so I sometimes use your ticker to base my countdown on too :haha:

Scan dates.....O date puts me 4/11 and LMP puts me 6/11. I know when I conceived though, so won't consider myself post dates till 2 weeks past 4/11

Boofle - I was just reading your ticker and it reminded me of something my 10 year old said on Sunday - hilarious! He said "mom, the baby is fully generated, right? He's just growing now?" I said, "yes, he's fully developed". Where did he get 'generated'?! Like babes is a robot?? Cracked me and dh up!! :haha:

LOL, Cridge :) that's too cute! (and funny :haha:)

One of my co-workers asked if my baby was "fully deformed yet".... I just replied "I HOPE NOT!" :rofl: he felt awful when he realized what he said.

Hope you ladies are well I'm eh pregnant :winkwink: soooo uncomfortable now!! I seriously feel like my stomach is about to rip open and baby will fall out! I have contractions constantly :nope: I suck at counting them so I'm not sure when I should do to hospital to get checked. I feel I have them all day long and wake up at night cause they hurt. My next appt is Wednesday ill bring it up again. He also hurts me so much when he moves, what is this kid doing in there??!!

October 1st was my anniversary onto the next five years! We went out to eat at a nice restaurant then went to Dairy Queen after :haha: classy!

Been working on all this baby stuff I'm sewing think I'm addicted! Also thinking my mother will come out here to help with son when I give birth but... When?! 37-42 weeks is a pretty big gap!

I feel your pain daddies! I'm constantly having bh contractions and when I'm not having those I'm having a tonne of cramping.
Bean has also turned himself back head down and he once again has it securely wedged in my cervix! Makes it very awkward to walk or move haha
I keep thinking and telling myself...we're almost at the end!! Haha

Not a lot of BHs or contractions here...in fact none. BUT his movements are definitely painful now and he loves loves loves to stick his feet out my side! Must be getting short on space :)

Happy Anniversary...mmmmmm Dairy Queen sounds amazing right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->