***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I could of hunted my doctors receptionist down yesterday and gone all pregnant woman on her sorry arse.

I rang up at 12 as I was having some really bad cramping and spotting (she was told this)...i just wanted to speak to the doctor over the phone for some advice...her reply was...ring back tomorrow at 8am if you feel it's an emergency. Otherwise ring after 9. :gun::grr:

We've been dtd like usual, maybe a bit less - but mainly because I've been a bit moody this past week and everything DF does has been annoying me... maybe it's my body protecting itself haha

I think DF would die if a doctor told us we couldn't do anything until 12 weeks!

I can't wait for my hormones to settle down a little bit though. DS was messing about at lunch time and threw his food on the floor and I broke down in tears!

We've been dtd like usual, maybe a bit less - but mainly because I've been a bit moody this past week and everything DF does has been annoying me... maybe it's my body protecting itself haha

I think DF would die if a doctor told us we couldn't do anything until 12 weeks!

I can't wait for my hormones to settle down a little bit though. DS was messing about at lunch time and threw his food on the floor and I broke down in tears!

i could literally die myself from the 12 week ban!:haha:

I could of hunted my doctors receptionist down yesterday and gone all pregnant woman on her sorry arse.

I rang up at 12 as I was having some really bad cramping and spotting (she was told this)...i just wanted to speak to the doctor over the phone for some advice...her reply was...ring back tomorrow at 8am if you feel it's an emergency. Otherwise ring after 9. :gun::grr:

They really are rubbish sometimes :( :hugs: Hope everything's okay hun. Has the spotting stopped? xx

When I was pregnant with my son, my oh didn't want sex AT ALL! He was too scared he'd hurt the baby, bless him lol xx

forgot to ask yesterday coleey how did ur appt go and bubbej how did ur scan go?

great thanks for asking, i have put my scan pic on here think its around page 46 :) what a thump of a heartbeat to it was amazing :cloud9: :cloud9:
hope everyone is well :thumbup:

Thanks for starting this thread hun!

Name(just first)? Ann
How old are you? 32
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? 22nd Nov using FF
What # child is this for you? This is my 2nd. I also have a little boy.
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I'm not sure yet as still am not having any symptoms etc
Are you finding out the gender? We're not sure. My dh would like to but I would quite like to find out at the birth although I'm a tad impatient so this might change!
How many months were you TTC? 2 months.

xxx

welcome to the sparkler Fish&Chips and of the new mommies to be f u have appt dates or scan dates ill add them to the front

Morri let us kow how ur appt went n cridge update us about ur scan!!

I'm having such a pity party! I feel like crap today all I want to do is lie on the couch. I feel shaky, nauseous and hungry but whenever I make myself food it doesn't even appeal to me!

I have SO much to do today to get ready for a big conference I'm going to for 5 days and I don't WANNA!!!!! sob sob

Ok rant over...thanks for listening :)

Thanks. No dates as yet as haven't told the drs yet. I think I want to wait until I'm 5 weeks. X

My app was good :) Could see the amniotic cavity :). My next app is on 02.04.

feel real hungry too but whenever i walk into the kitchen i leave with nothing.. maybe i finally have a symptom? or i just need to go shopping hehe

You mean the symptom of 'staring into the firdge' and closing it again :haha:

You mean the symptom of 'staring into the firdge' and closing it again :haha:

I have had that for a little while now, but unfortunately my keen sense of smell detected something unpleasant in the fridge and sent me gagging instead of finding something to eat, lol.

Hi ladies, Hope you are all well.

Well MS is starting to set in. I felt very queasy yesterday. Unfortunately for me it was one day I could least afford to feel off!!
The school were I work has been in special measures for the past 18 months and the Inspectors where 'visiting us' for 2 days - yesterday and today!! We had our usual pre-inspection pep talk from out head. He tried to pep us up by telling us that we all need to sit and smile! He even turned to me and told me personally to sit up and smile - I promptly told him that I cant sit up as it will be too sore so I will just lean further forward!! I felt like slapping him. My butt hurts ( I have coccydynia - over sensitive nerve endings around my coccyx!) and I felt so nauseous! And he is telling me to sit up!!!
Ja - wait till I tell him why I really felt ill that day!!

Sorry for that - rant over I feel better now thanks
oh and the school is out of special measures!!! time to kick back and relax!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->