***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

welcoe to the sparklers lucky and hisgrace.. his grace if u go by the latest day of the 18th that was my EDD last yr!!

forgot to ask yesterday coleey how did ur appt go and bubbej how did ur scan go?

I DTD this week for the first time since my bfp and I was ridiculously nervous! I hardly moved! Luckily, there was no spotting or anything afterwards so I think you'll be ok. Cramping is natural during or after orgasms, btw. I had an orgasm a week ago and was dying in pain with the cramps afterwards. I researched it and apparently it's common.

the 18th was my acual EDD and i had my princess on the 19th!!

Ok I feel like such a bad pregnant woman today. I had half a cup of coffee and...two eggs with runny yolk (GASP)! I am sorry but I think the runny egg thing is ridiculous. The coffee is just an occasional thing because I feel like it's a more legitimate concern!

Mmmm the eggs were amazing!

My mw appointment went great thanks :) I'm just waiting to see my doctor on the 26th March and hoping he'll let me have an early ultrasound!

How is everyone doing?

I haven't dtd in aaaages! I'm not really in the mood for it either, though. :blush: xx

i drink 32oz ice coffee when i was pregnant like crazy. i craved coffee. doctor didnt seem to concerned about it.. if i didnt have my coffee i didnt get outta bed lol\!!

i drink 32oz ice coffee when i was pregnant like crazy. i craved coffee. doctor didnt seem to concerned about it.. if i didnt have my coffee i didnt get outta bed lol\!!

Yah, I am sure it isn't an issue. Caffeine does cross the placenta though, so I will probably keep it to a minimum. After the 1st Tri I will have more though!

Talked to a nurse at the doctor's office today because I had some bad cramping last night that woke me up out of a sleep. She said If I was concerned I could come in for an ultrasound and have my HCG numbers checked again. She said at 5 weeks we probably couldn't see anything, but could check. I said I would wait a few days and see how I feel (secretly then I will be near six weeks and If I went in, I could maybe see a heartbeat!). I am having a 30th birthday party for my hubby on Saturday, so I really don't want to learn any bad news before that.

Also I asked her about progesterone suppositories preventing me from bleeding if I were to miscarry, and she said that it would not prevent me from bleeding if something was wrong with the pregnancy.

Started to feel a little dizzy again today after a couple days of feeling nothing, so I'm happy about that!!

Talked to a nurse at the doctor's office today because I had some bad cramping last night that woke me up out of a sleep. She said If I was concerned I could come in for an ultrasound and have my HCG numbers checked again. She said at 5 weeks we probably couldn't see anything, but could check. I said I would wait a few days and see how I feel (secretly then I will be near six weeks and If I went in, I could maybe see a heartbeat!). I am having a 30th birthday party for my hubby on Saturday, so I really don't want to learn any bad news before that.

Also I asked her about progesterone suppositories preventing me from bleeding if I were to miscarry, and she said that it would not prevent me from bleeding if something was wrong with the pregnancy.

Started to feel a little dizzy again today after a couple days of feeling nothing, so I'm happy about that!!

At 5w5d I had cramping that woke me up too. I think it was partly uterine stretching, and partly backed up bowels (TMI, I know). I have had it once or twice since, but not as bad. No spotting either. I haven't seen the little bean yet so I can't definitely say it was nothing, but I think it is fairly common.

My MW was useless on that topic, she said that cramping can be a totally normal part of pregnancy or a sign of miscarriage. :dohh: Thanks!

At 5w5d I had cramping that woke me up too. I think it was partly uterine stretching, and partly backed up bowels (TMI, I know). I have had it once or twice since, but not as bad. No spotting either. I haven't seen the little bean yet so I can't definitely say it was nothing, but I think it is fairly common.

My MW was useless on that topic, she said that cramping can be a totally normal part of pregnancy or a sign of miscarriage. :dohh: Thanks!

Doesn't that drive you bonkers? Everything is a sign of everything. I'm hungry? Oh, I'm pregnant. Or... I'm hungry. I'm bleeding? Oh, AF is coming... or... I'm pregnant and it's implantation?!? My BBT dropped... AF is coming... IMPLANTATION?!?! Boobs hurt... O pains...or... am I ABOUT TO START LEAKING!!??!?! :holly::holly: Stomach hurts.. preggo.. orrr... I have to take a really bad poop. Mood swings, obviously pregnant. or.. I'm just being a bossy crank today because I feel like it. ugh. I wish it were more black and white :p

Hi ladies, finally got my 1st scan appointment through - Friday 30th March !!
Back to the TWW!!! Oh the joys! :haha:

My Oh's niece blabbed on FB xD. Now really the whole world will know... *sigh*I wanted to wait a bit...

My Oh's niece blabbed on FB xD. Now really the whole world will know... *sigh*I wanted to wait a bit...

Oh no! I thought about telling people early but I know that I'm SUPER excited to tell people so other people will be SUPER excited to tell people as well. My MIL told everyone that my SIL was pregnant a couple years back, even tho she was asked not to, and my SIL ended up miscarrying and it was terrible for her.

I LOVE my MIL but I will NOT be telling her until I'm a bit further along!!!

I discretely deleted that comment in hopes not too many other have seen it . (and answered by messaging)

I already announced it. We planned to wait buuuuut I ran into my brothers gf at the store while I was stocking up on more tests. I tried telling her it was just in case buuuut she gave me that "yea right" look. So, I figured I'd better tell the family before they hear it through the grapevine!

added ur scan date skweeks to front page. unfortantly its during the time im gone to disney world and will not get to see the update til April 3rd :(

https://pregnancy.about.com/od/symptomsofpregnancy/f/nopregnancysymptoms.htm

just saw this. my sore nipples went away suddenly. now i am freaking out.

gaiagirl - this doc is actually the better one of the lot that i have seen....the others are worse....the women doctors totally suck.....

did u know that i went through 1 year (yes a whole year!) believing that I had a retroverted uterus coz one of the so called good doc said that after she did a physical examination .....she had me going at it for a full year with 'woman on top' sex coz she thought it would be helpful in my "situation"

i only came to know that i have a normal uterus when i came to my current doc who said that i could never have had a retroverted uterus!i'm hoping to get a word in during my next appt on monday

as for sex.....i had sex at 10 dpo....bleed at 11 dpo...BFP at 12 dpo....and since then i have been told to stay off sex till 12th week:dohh:

this is turning out to be much more difficult than i had thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->