***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Great u/s today! Sac, yolk sac and fetal pole present and measuring at 5w6d. We didn't see a hb, which the tech said starts at 5w6d, and my doc was a little concerned about that :shrug:, but dh and I weren't concerned at all. I'm measuring just 3 days behind and I'm confident the little bean will catch up. Doc wanted to see me again in a week to see the hb, but she isn't available next Friday, so my next u/s will be Monday the 26th. :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_1517.jpg
    IMG_1517.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 7
Awesome Cridge! I'm sure on the 26th there will be a lovely strong heartbeat!

Great u/s today! Sac, yolk sac and fetal pole present and measuring at 5w6d. We didn't see a hb, which the tech said starts at 5w6d, and my doc was a little concerned about that :shrug:, but dh and I weren't concerned at all. I'm measuring just 3 days behind and I'm confident the little bean will catch up. Doc wanted to see me again in a week to see the hb, but she isn't available next Friday, so my next u/s will be Monday the 26th. :thumbup:

Great news! And way to stay positive. Love it!:thumbup:

Lovely pic Cridge - Looking forward to heaing from you on 26th!!

12 week scan booked for 26th April, thinking about a private scan on the 12th April when i will be 10 weeks as i lost a baby at 9 weeks so would like reassurance, anyone else thinking about a private scan??

That's awesome, Cridge!!

I worked myself up into SUCH a bad place a couple of nights ago. My symptoms weren't progressing and I just had a really, really bad feeling. I called my dr. and he suggested I come in for bloodwork to ease my mind. It was the LONGEST 24 hours waiting for the results.

Sure enough, my doctor called yesterday afternoon with excellent results. In 10 days, my HCG went from 530 to 27,459!! That is a doubling rate of less than 2 days!! I was thrilled. My progesterone also looks good.

Of course, the nausea set in last night :), although today I feel perfectly fine.

That's awesome CAValley - so nice to have that confirmation!!!

Nausea was terrible for me this morning, I threw up all of my oatmeal as I was getting packed and ready to travel to the conference. It's going to be a Looooong 5 days!

Cute little beany Cridge!

Booked a private scan for April 28th. I will be 12.5 weeks then.

Nausea is off and on but it is manageable so far.

Thanks so much girls!! We were very excited to see our little spec yesterday. It's funny how there's really not much to see at this point, but it means the world to you!

As for nausea, mine has been coming and going but not even close to throwing up yet. I feel for you ladies that are doing that already! My boob pain comes and goes as well, but overall it's been getting a little worse every day. Yay for feeling pregnant! :thumbup:

That's awesome, Cridge!!

I worked myself up into SUCH a bad place a couple of nights ago. My symptoms weren't progressing and I just had a really, really bad feeling. I called my dr. and he suggested I come in for bloodwork to ease my mind. It was the LONGEST 24 hours waiting for the results.

Sure enough, my doctor called yesterday afternoon with excellent results. In 10 days, my HCG went from 530 to 27,459!! That is a doubling rate of less than 2 days!! I was thrilled. My progesterone also looks good.

Of course, the nausea set in last night :), although today I feel perfectly fine.

Yay for your #s!!! Sounds great!

It seems like 5-6 weeks is when the nausea really starts setting in. I'm approaching that point in the next week or two, and since I haven't really had any nausea (and I'm well aware I will be kicking myself in the butt for saying this later), I can't WAIT to finally feel uber pregnant!!!!

so i got a symptom. nauseous 24/7. cant drink or eat anything. hope these ginger snaps stay down...

I'd love to join! Just got my :bfp: today... Lucky St. Patty's Day!!

Name: Janna

How old are you? 29

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? November 23rd... Based on LMP

What # child is this for you? Baby#2, DD is 12 months (turned 1 last week!)

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No idea, no preference.

Are you finding out the gender? Maybe... Haven't decided! We did find out with DD.

How many months were you TTC? This was our 1st cycle TTC! (DD was also conceived on 1st cycle)!! I guess I'm super fertile... :haha:

Happy mothers day to all you lovely mummies and mummy to be's xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->