***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Congratulations Lovealittle :)

Big :hugs: Lilbean, won't be long until he's home having mummy snuggles :hugs: xx

Coleey that is a gorgeous photo x

Well I am now officially on maternity leave, although as I'm self employed I doubt I will be able to turn my head off!

Congratulations Lovealittle!

Aww Lilbean, the time will fly by and you'll soon have your little one at home.

How are you all? Anything planned for the weekend?
The works in our flat will be finished today, our carpets are being professionally cleaned tomorrow. I can start washing the babies clothes and cleaning the flat over the weekend. The nursery furniture and our new bed are being delivered on Tuesday so next weekend everything will all be done (I hope).

Happy Friday ladies :hi:

Lilbean :hugs: I hope he's off the oxygen soon and you can have some lovely mummy snuggles with your little man xx

No plans for this weekend for us. OH isn't working so we just plan on having a walk in to town, getting the few last bits we need and chilling out with a take away and the X Factor I think! x

I think I will finally put together the changing table and the co sleeper on the weekend.
Have to do it at some point :haha:

congrats on mat leave fish&chips!!

nothing too exciting planned for weekend. will spend it with DH... i keep saying it could be our last one just us! you never know! i am pretty uncomfortable so i've been a home body. suppose to rain today and tomorrow so maybe some movies and relaxing which is fine by me!!

when i woke up this morning i had flowers and a nail polish in baby blue for no reason. bless him i was a witch last night too for no reason too :haha:

:hugs: lilbean, I hope your little dude starts to improve

Yay for mat leave fishandchips :dance:

No great plans for this weekend - grocery shopping, a long walk, and general relaxing I think :thumbup: Bouncing on my ball and telling this little one he is allowed to come out now :haha:

yaaaay for mat leave fishandchips!! Time to resssst :)

:hugs: Lilbean - it won't be long until you can bring your little man home. I really hope he starts to improve today for you both.

Weekend ... catching up on sleep! Had the world's worst night last night. First H woke up at 1.30am, then i needed to pee and had a wet patch so though maybe it was waters ... have a blocked up nose but no more leaked (i don't think) so guessing I'd pee'd a bit :blush: Oh the joys of pregnancy! Then couldn't sleep until 2.45ish, Stephen woke up at 5 and wanted to come into my bed, so ended up with him in there fidgeting and needed to pee again. By 6.15am couldnt take my OH snoring constantly, Stephen's fidgeting and I had really bad restless legs, so me and S got up and snuggled on the sofa. Could really sleep now though!!!! Hoping tonight is a better night!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)

No plans here! Husband is on 24 hour duty today so he will be sleeping most of tomorrow. So I guess I'm going to try and clean the house and finish some sewing projects and of course finish packing hospital bag!

What would everyone pack for 24 hours? I have baby nail clippers, two gowns, three socks, blanket and a going home outfit.

For me I have pads, two panties, toothpaste/soap ect, slippers.. And that's it so far lol

And congrats lovealittle and Lilbean!

I can't imagine Lilbean, I had a dream about baby being in nicu ect I woke up so sad.

We need some pictures and birth stories!! Especially since I'm due end of November everyone's going to be done before me! We need to start another group for the arrivals!

lilbean, stay strong. I can't imagine what you're going through but it sounds like he's getting the best care possible. You'll be snuggling your little man in no time. :hugs:

We have a Halloween party to go to tonight... should be fun! Tomorrow night is DH's 10 year reunion. I plan on making an appearance, but definitely not planning on staying all night. I see myself ducking out pretty early... AND we have to swing by his grandparents house tomorrow evening before the reunion as his entire family will be there celebrating his grandfather's 90th birthday. That one should be pretty interesting. They always do their family get togethers in his grandparent's home and it is TINY and their family is HUGE. My big ol' pregnant self may not be able to handle the over-crowded space for too long.

This weekend...getting some final preparations done. I don't think this will be our last weekend but you never know!!!!

Getting the Angelcare monitor set up, which involves DH cutting out plywood for the crib and cosleeper. Getting cloth diapers prepped and sorted. Getting the room we plan to use for the birth organized...lots to do!

I had a pretty crazy day yesterday, was actually in a very minor car accident with my friend and her 8 weeks old twins so I also need to just relax and take it easy. It was pretty stressful but everything is totally fine!

Lots of couch time and lazing around for sure...it could be one of our last chances for that!

Gaia - sorry to hear about the accident, but so glad to hear everything is okay! Take care of yourself!

hey all sorry i havent been keeping up with everyhing this week. i went away for the weekend and came back n have been really sick. almost to the point were they were gunna admit me into the hospital!! starting to feel a lil better today. but still pretty under the wheather. have been sign off of work until monday or tuesday!! anywho congratz on the lil ones lilbean and lovalittle1 if u tell me tere names il add that to the ront page aswell

lillbean- i hope the time flies and your little one is in your arms.

All you girls are so prepared! I haven't packed my hospital bag, the nursery isn't ready. I'll be getting a rocker today and my friend will be giving me her changing table. I haven't washed anything! Have you guys put together things like high chair, bouncers, playpens? I'm wondering if I should keep them in their boxes until i need them? So lost...

Have you guys put together things like high chair, bouncers, playpens? I'm wondering if I should keep them in their boxes until i need them? So lost...

Out of these I only have a bouncer - but its still in the box. x

All you girls are so prepared! I haven't packed my hospital bag, the nursery isn't ready. I'll be getting a rocker today and my friend will be giving me her changing table. I haven't washed anything! Have you guys put together things like high chair, bouncers, playpens? I'm wondering if I should keep them in their boxes until i need them? So lost...

We still have a few finishing touches we have to put on our nursery, too. Nothing has been washed yet... My mother is coming up in 2 weeks to do that for me (yay!!). As for the equipment goes, we've got it in boxes now, but will probably unpack everything and find a place for it in a few weeks. We have 2 dogs and were told putting these items together and in place prior to babies arrival will help them adjust. I don't know how true it is, but we're going to give it a shot. I know they're both going to be so jealous!

Mrs. that's a good point about your dogs. We just got a puppy like 3 weeks ago. Hopefully by next week I'll have some things out of boxes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->