***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Last we checked I gained 28 pounds so far which doctor says is great but I'm still a little worried since last time I put on the most the last few weeks and only lost twenty at birth leaving 19 I had to get off! Guess I'm happy this time that's its mostly belly and chin :rofl: instead of whole body fat. Sometimes I worry tho how much "overhang" ill have since baby belly feels hard in some places others a little jiggly! I hope to get an elliptical for Christmas I don't mind how long it takes as long as I'm at least to prepregnacy by summer next year! I've been pregnant two summers in a row!

28 lbs for me too... i am short though so i am kind of upset about it but oh well.

for those who have used or are using a birthing ball.. how long/much do you bounce?

I only bounce for like 10 mins at a time it gets hard to see the tv :haha:

I have been a bit slack. When I use it it's for about 15 mins then it starts to get uncomfortable x

I've put on 2 and a half stone (35lbs)!!!!!! but weirdly most people have said I'm all bump, they're probably been polite as I'm definatley more flabby in the thighs, hips and bum and my boobs are several sizes larger!! I'm hoping it's all breast feeding fat! I had managed to keep the podge off my face until this week, but I have heard that the last couple of weeks you can puff up!!

My birthing ball, yeah 10 minutes every now and again, not sure how effective it is though?!

I haven't used a birthing/gym ball at all this time as it didn't help me engage at all with DD. Was great to use in hospital when I was in active labour though!

My face has definitely rounded out the last week or so. I've noticed slight swelling in the face for awhile, but I feel like I have a big round head now. :nope: I had the same thing happen with #1. My parents came into town right before I was induced at 41 weeks and my mom said she hardly recognized me. FUN!!!

Has anyones shoe size change? I went from a US 8 to a 9! I bought two pairs of really cheap shoes for now in case they change again.

Cridge I now have a double chin!!! gonna look lovely in all of those 1st baby shots!!!

I have no idea if my feet have grown as only wearing these ugg like boots at the mo as don't need to bend down to do anything to get them on!! But a good friend of mine, her feet grew one shoe size each pregnancy, luckily she's only had 2. Her feet never went back to her pre pregnancy size!

I weighed myself tonight and I've put on 18lbs so far and it's all in my belly. I used to have an over active thyroid so I think my metabolism is still on the fast side although blood tests always say its fine.

thanks girls, i bounce for 15 minutes then take a break..who know if its worth it lol

My first child estimate due date is the November 20th and it's a girl. The mother fell pregnant first cycle trying via artificial insemination.

I know it's just a hormone/metabolism thing for me... Poor appetite and trouble gaining weight when I'm pregnant... Ravenous and put on weight easily while breast feeding! (The opposite of most women!)
I gained 30 lbs over the 1st 10 months while bf'ing DD... Luckily, I was able to lose it just in time (before I found out I was pregnant again)!

Idk about this time but yes last time my feet grew on inch!! I was a us8 now a us9
:( it didn't get better after pregnancy boo hoo now I mostly wear flip flops or slippers :haha: so I can't tell gosh I hope I don't go up to a ten I just replaced my shoes!

Before kids I was a 36DD bra then with Dominic I was a 38F or H!! then after milk dried I was a limp 36 D :( now I'm in a 40dd so unlike most mine shrank after pregnancy! I like the fullness now just hope they don't look bad after all this!

Hey ladies.
Everyone is getting so close!
I can't believe my little man is here already! I wish he cooked a bit longer but not much I can do about that.

We've now been transferred to a different hospital with a better set up NICU for him as he needs more specialized care and equipment. Unfortunately he's now also had a breathing tube put in because he was just struggling to much even with a mask directly on his lil nose that pumped oxygen in.
He's being treated for jaundice as well, but that's pretty common with lil ones especially premies.
He's on some antibiotics as a precaution for infections.
Basically it's just that his lungs need time to catch up.

It's all so hard to see though and not being able to hold him or snuggle him is so hard.
I know the end of pregnancy sux but hold those lil ones in as long as possible! I wouldn't wish this process on anyone! It's so hard.

ohh lilbean i am so sorry!! i can't imagine not being able to snuggle my bub :(
do know he is in the best hands possible though.. it won't be long until you can hold him whenever your heart desires.

stay strong.. :hugs:

Well here they offer all kinds of aids, and they say you can use any of them during labour so I'll see how I feel whether I feel like bath tub or ball or stool etc. delivery rest. etc.
I havent packed anyhting yet either, but at least I have set aside one pair of going home dress(the size 50 one). My feet havent changed in size, it is just water that makes me tie the shoes a bit loser than normal.

:hi: Donorfather. Congrats on expecting your first! I hope your other half is doing well and not struggling too much.

My feet grow in my last pregnancy and I think they may have grown again, although only by half a size.

Lilbean, that must be so hard but he was a good weight and gestation so I am sure he will be home with you very soon. :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->