***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

i had everything out and put together weeks ago... i am so anxious and ready for baby... when i walk by things i instantly smile :) but sometimes i feel like i did it to early because the last month has felt like an a year

A puppy & a baby?! You're brave! :)

SO brave!! IMO, puppies are harder than babies!!

My dog is a little confused with all the new baby toys and stuffed animals we've received. She thinks they're hers and constantly goes into the nursery to try to sneak one away. We had to finally give her one of the little stuffed animals because she had snuck away with it so often she put a hole in it. :dohh: I don't want to put the toys up and away because she needs to learn that they're NOT hers! I have a good laugh when she tries to get the little dangly toy off the car seat - that's her favorite.

I have my hospital tour this weekend - finally! :thumbup: Dh and my son have been out of town the last couple of days and I was hoping to get so much done while they were gone, but I was so sick the first day and yesterday I had other things to do outside the house, so I'm hoping to get it all done today!

I have a mamaroo (kind of a bouncer and swing in one), that I put together the day it came. It's been sitting in my family room for about a month now waiting to get used!! (My 2 new nephews have used it actually :thumbup:). I don't have a high chair, but got one of those chairs that attach to the table, so I won't be getting that out until it's time to use.

i had everything out and put together weeks ago... i am so anxious and ready for baby... when i walk by things i instantly smile :) but sometimes i feel like i did it to early because the last month has felt like an a year

I felt the same with with #1, so I've been trying to hold off as much as possible with this one. Holding off has made the time go faster, I believe (the last 2 weeks have FLOWN), but now I wish I had done everything sooner because it's too hard for me to be doing much at this point. :dohh: I'm starting to worry that my list won't get done before baby comes.

Donorfather, have you got everything sorted and ready? My dh hasn't packed a bag or anything but I am thinking he's leaving it a bit late?

I have finally sorted my bag. There's still a few things missing but nothing too important.

Charlie, I had the same happen the other day and thought it was my waters.

:haha: It's embarrassing isn't it f&c?! I couldn't smell it because my nose was blocked and really drew the line at waking OH up to have a sniff .... he wouldn't have been best pleased and probably majorly grossed out :rofl:

Cridge - our pups are pretty confused about the nursery as well. We've always allowed our dogs on our furniture (they're tiny pugs and lap dogs by nature, so I feel bad telling them no :haha:) so our pups are really confused by the fact that they're not allowed on the chair in the nursery. They also don't get why they can't play with the toys, but we've been very stern on that. They don't even go near the basket of toys anymore. I'm sure once the toys are spread out all over the living room, it will be a completely different story! I know we'll have a few stuffed animal casualties.

Donorfather, have you got everything sorted and ready? My dh hasn't packed a bag or anything but I am thinking he's leaving it a bit late?

Has anyone else's OH packed a bag? I think my OH will just throw a few things in when it happens - things like phone chargers and iPad will be needed right up until labour anyways x

oh yeah, sharon... I'm sure my DH will do the same thing. He's not big on packing anyway - so I'm sure he'll just throw a bunch of junk together last minute. He'll have a chance to come home the day after baby is born anyway to check on the dogs so he can grab anything he forgot then.

I know we're crazy! He's a puppy that was found by my husband customer at a park. Nobody has claimed him so now he's ours. He's about 4-5months old and he has been a lot of work but at the same time he's been good. He's learning commands really quickly. All he wants to do is play and sleep. I just feel bad that he won't be getting the same attention once baby is here.

congrats on your new family member. i love dogs! at least he won't have a long period of no baby and then BAM! baby. i honestly think my male cat is going to go into a deep depression when i bring home baby.. he is so clingy to me and doesn't even like when DH hugs or kisses me lol..

Hi ladies :wave:
Not really posted much in here but I thought I would pop my head in and say hi. Hope all is going well for you all.
Wow can't believe we have 6 babies here already congrats !!

My OH isn't packing a bag .... he just brings himself :haha: He may bring a spare pair of shorts though as he got really hot the last two times - the first time he was wearing jeans and wished he had brought some shorts, so has learnt his lesson! :)

My OH isn't packing a bag .... he just brings himself He may bring a spare pair of shorts though as he got really hot the last two times - the first time he was wearing jeans and wished he had brought some shorts, so has learnt his lesson!

:thumbup: I'll tell my OH he will be requiring shorts. I guess he will bring a clean t shirt as well x

My dh didn't bring anything with #1 but he asked me a couple months ago about packing his bag. :wacko: I'm not sure what he'll need as he'll only be there during labor and delivery, then he'll be home watching our son.

So - I don't have my bag packed yet, but I DO have all my Christmas gifts bought and wrapped. hahahah!!! For some reason, I have felt that I need to have everything done for Christmas before baby gets here.... like I'll have zero time after he's here to do ANYthing at all. :haha: I've been able to go non stop all day today (except I'm having to take a break now that my back is killing me), so I'm hoping to get my bag finally packed as well. We'll see how that goes!

My husband won't have a bag :( he"ll be there for birth then go home for our son. Ill be lonely I'm sure but I was told ill only be staying 24 hours and it will be nice to have some one on one time with new baby.

I have a labor inducing plan of action :haha: at 37 weeks ill go full gear into once a day drinking raspberry leaf tea, a walk around block, twice a day evening primrose oil and sex every other day. I think it will work.. Ok I'm dreaming but it may help!!

Lol Gaia!

I was thinking about water births as my dh is allowed in with me so he'll need his trunks. I guess other than that he could just need snacks etc but I've got those in my bag.. Although admittedly just chocolate!

We have nothing ready yet-its all in the loft waiting to come down. There isnt really much we need in the early days anyway-just the car seat and some clothes really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->