***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

So chuffed for you silver!!! :dance: :dance:

Won't be long till we are getting lots and lots of birth announcements - I am so excited!

xxx

Woohoo more babies :D! It's so exciting - I wish I was more excited for my own but I'm just anxious - can't wait to see/hear about everyone else's though!

congrats silver penny!!

dh has full blown flu and my son is coming down with it too. :cry: I've got a very slight fever and not feeling great, but I'm trying to keep myself as healthy as possible. So I'm not anxious at all at this point to be going into labor. I have no energy for that right now and I don't even think they'd let dh in the delivery room. :dohh: So, hoping that in a week we'll all be healthy and then I'll start the walking and bouncing and whatever else I can!!!

oh cridge i hope your family feels better.. my DH is getting a cold and i really don't want another... the last was miserable and i had it forever.

my life has turned into bouncing on my ball and having my cats sit and stare at me. LOL they totally look like they are judging me!

Congrats Silverpenny.
:D.

I had an appt again today, the CTG recorded some irregular smaller contractions, but my cerivx is still fully closed so it porbably still takes a while.
my Blood pressure is good ,(I like my blood pressure much more than my weight gain :haha: it is nice at 120/75 :).
my weight oh dearie me I have gained 40% of my starting weight so far, I am on 84 kg(13 stone) now. (which is about 10 more than what my oh weighs, and he is 6 foot :haha:
The assistants though tell me it is all within order though.

Also got some lovely new pictures, I have to say that the 100€ for scans at every appt are a real good deal :) I had so far 7 scans which each brought a couple of pictures :).
Some pics are a bit dodgy but the set from today is really nice, although the doc had to tease her first so shed take her arm out of her face :haha:.

MRT are quite amaying , Oh got an envelope with all possible cuts of knee , about 8 big A3 pages .
He has the orthopedist looking on them tomorrow so that they can see hwere his knee trouble comes from.

anyway here some rare pics from the lil ms.View attachment 501779

Cridge - so sorry to hear about your family being sick! Stay hydrated and rested and hopefully you can fight it off!!

Wishful - love the new pic :) Just beautiful!

Morri - your lil miss is adorable! Those pictures are amazing!! :)

Cridge- hope you and your family feel better ASAP!

Morri- beautiful pics of baby :)

I was wondering what does bouncing on a ball do?

Thanks Mrs. ! I just might have to get one. So, I think i've started to finally get Braxton Hicks but didn't know that that's what it was. Doesn't hurt, my whole stomach just gets really hard. I thought this whole time that it was just the baby pushing up against my belly.

thanks MRS :)

at the beginning i was confused, like is this a BH or is baby just pushing hard on my stomach... but i think i know now i am getting BH... they don't hurt yet but i was walking in a store last night and stopped a few times...

and yes, bouncing encourages baby to move down and engage... i am not sure if all my bouncing is helping but it does relieve my tailbone pain a bit so there is that! lol

babyfeva I went through the same thing with BH, for the longest time I didn't know what they were and thought I just wasn't having any, and now I get them so often I definitely know when I have one. Also, the tightening causes me to have to pee every time I get one so that's a big clue for me as well.

I remember with my first I didn't know either. My doctor had to tell me at one of my appointments that I was having one. I don't remember having that many with my 2nd but this time I've been having them forever it seems like. And, they're a lot more painful.

My doctor told me to do nothing until 39 weeks. The new guidelines have them really trying to not get babies going until that time. So, 2 more days and MAYBE I'll start walking...I don't know if I'll be able to I hurt so bad.

ohhh does it really work then? bouncing on the ball?
Im not sure wether the baby is still breech or not!?
I dont think he is cause the hard ball is gone ( the midwife let me feel his head weirdd!)
I dont feel anypain in my V but i do have pain in walking i think my pubic bone or something?
Is that the baby's head sitting on? or am i just talking rubish!
Iwent today to the hospital, It was very busy today and asked the doctor if the midwife had time to check wether the baby went head down..
Im sure he did his best and asked but also told me they only worry when your 36 weeks!
Gosh i think im obsessing about ?

The thing is i dont know where i feel his kicking? i do feel something down low ..as if his hands are swirling and today i felt like a finger or a nail scratching orsomthing (i know weird)
But where the kicking are? i dont know?!
He is most moving a bit and i think his kicking is on my left

I find it hard to know where the baby is but my mw always tells me he's head down with his back against my left side. I feel pressure on the left a lot and guess it's him pushing back? I also feel the weird feelings down below. Today they were enough to make me gasp out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->