***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

how many pack of newborn nappies did you guys buy?
I needd to know how many i need!
@ clothes lol i was thinking to buy 5 a 6 of clothes but it looks like i need more !

@Morri dont worry , i have stretchmarks from my first born (my own fault) i was eating crazy and think i couldve prevent it .
This time around i only had 1 small stretchmark on top of my belly and thats it
So iam happyyy haha

most newborns won't stay in newborn diapers for very long. I'd only buy a small pack... some even go straight to size 1's, so you may not need them at all. Just depends on your baby.

I bought 2 boxes of newborn diapers (enough for 2 weeks worth, so about 140 in total), but I'm keeping one on stand-by ready to be returned for a bigger size if my little guy isn't so little.

Hi ladies!

Wanted to give u a quick update....
After 1week in the hospital NICU, being intubated (breathing tube), other forms of breathing assistance, feeding tube and many other tubes and wires, my lil man came home last night!
He's such a trooper!
He's eating on his own, breast milk from a bottle. He's still to weak to just breast feed so we just do a few mins and then bottle feed, hopefully eventually he can just breast feed but I'm just happy it's not coming from a tube!
Came home 20grams lighter than is birthweight which isn't bad.

We have pretty much no clothes that fit him, they're all huge on him! Haha weren't expecting a tiny premie baby. Even though I was at risk for preterm labour it just never really seemed it could happen. Oh well momma gets to go shoppin!

He's an awesome baby. So quiet.

Good luck with all your deliveries!
I must say labour wasn't bad at all for me and I was in active labour for 12hrs before my emergency csection, so don't be too worried those of you who haven't been through it yet!

so hppy for you lilbean!!!

today i had my scan.. baby is 6.13. making him in the 70th percentile. dr said she will let me go 10 days past due because (as of right now) i am healthy and so is baby. she predicts a 9ish pound baby. i am nervous. i am still 1cm and 60 effected.

Don't be nervous! Your body was made to deliver your baby, you will be just fine :) Babies gain an avg of 1/2lb a week in the last month so I bet you'll be in the 8's...and not to mention ultrasound estimates are commonly off by 1-2 lbs!

Congratulations Lilbean!!! So happy your LO got to go home already!

Oh Lilbean that's great news. I'm so happy he's home with you now.

I have bought just one small pack of newborn nappies as my son was 9lb so didn't need many. It's enough to last me until we're able to get out the house to buy some more. X

Congrats lilbean!

39 weeks here today - it is getting exciting!

xxx

Wow 39 weeks?! A part of your journey is about to end but an incredibly exciting one is about to start! I can't believe how quickly it's all gone. x

I kinda can't believe Im 39 weeks today as well. This is my last pregnancy so although Im miserable Im trying to take it all in.

lilbean, that's all wonderful news! Glad to hear he's finally home and healthy :) Thanks for the update!

Wishful, so glad to hear all is well with baby, and at least you know he's at a good weight if something happens before your due date.

Congrats on making it to 39 weeks, ladies!! you're almost there!! :) :)

you are so right MRS. i woke up today with a new attitude. baby is healthy and i am healthy and thats whats important! now ask me in a few weeks how i feel and i'll let you know :winkwink:

Congrats Lilbean!

Congrats to you 39 week ladies JEALOUS :winkwink: of course the last few weeks take forever!!

This is my daily ritual to get baby out!!
Cup of Pineapple juice in morning
1 evening primrose oil pill mid day
1 afternoon walk
1 cup raspberry leaf tea cup before bed

So far I feel no different :haha: but ill add some more things each week that passes.

lol i feel crazy...like i know i am 1.5 and 60%..know he is fully engaged and right thereee... but ti still feels so far away!! basically my days include waiting for any sign haha this is worse then the 2 week wait to see if your pregnant!! i thought that was bad!

Lol I know, I'm still feeling pretty ok with being pregnant because we have some things to do this weekend and I won't feel 'ready' until they're done!

But after Sunday...I have a feeling the unknown is going to start driving me crazy! My 'medical' due date is Nov 1 so really...next week should be the week! I'm still expecting anytime before Nov 10 though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->