***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I am glad that everything is covered here under the mandatory health insurance(which is not tax funded btw- here it is mandatory, until a certain yearly income, and it gets paid half by employer half by yourself. it is only indirectly tax funded if you are unemployed as the emploment office pays it then.

Oh did I mention I was happy because my oh had some knee trouble recently, and we got an MRT (mri) appointment within 3 days. :)

Ouch I had an MRI for my ankle, It was torturous keeping it in the right position for 20minutes(or however long it was, felt like eternity!). But it was just a bad position for me, probably not for a knee :p

I'm feeling better at night still tired all day! Tomorrow is my ob appointment not sure if I'll be checked or not since they said they start at 36 weeks and I'm only 35. These last few weeks are dragging!!

Had my first cup of the raspberry leaf tea lady night and I thought it was really good! Maybe I got wrong thing since a lot of you ladies thought it to taste horrible. It's just herbal raspberry tea that I have to put in a tea bag/strainer. So I've started my daily walks, one cup of tea and one primrose pill daily! Ill go up one more as each week passes. Not to find of the idea of inserting the primrose pill vaginally so I may skip that step!

Can you tell I'm anxious!!

I guess I should start walking soon, too... 35 weeks tomorrow, so not in a big hurry, but I would like for him to be ready in a few weeks!

I really should pick up the efforts on walking/tea/etc...but I think this weekend I will since I am so incredibly busy until Friday! Lol. No time for labour :)

Daddies - I like the tea too, but I love herbal teas. If your tea actually tastes like raspberry though its not the right one...it should be pretty flavourless...

I've been trying to walk more lately and it's getting hard. I don't wanna do it! LOL i feel like a huge marshmallow waddlilng. Also it makes my ankles swell.

can't believe i have 19 days (hopefully not longer!) as of today... so anxious about my scan on thursday to see if he is measuring large still! days are dragging right now.

no complaints here... some tailbone pain and no sleep but thats the norm now!

My yellow bump turned pink this morning at 6:27. She's perfect in every way, weighs 7lbs even, born at 38+2.

Congrats silverpenny!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to hear how your unassisted birth went when you get the chance :thumbup:

Congrats SilverPenny!!

The tea doesnt really taste like raspberry just not bitter or anything. Ill upload a picture of the tea I got so Im not drinking it for nothing :haha: I love any and all teas so that may be why I like it. I did add two teaspoons of it to the cup instead of the one tsp so that might of added to the flavor I was experiencing.

Who knows if anything induces labor or even helps it but Ive been reading online (uh oh) and the tea and evening primrose oil seem to be the closest to achieving shorter labor times so Im all in! Walking I just do to keep my limber :rofl: but I only walk around the block to our mail box and back, no marathon here lol Plus my son enjoys it so might as well!

My yellow bump turned pink this morning at 6:27. She's perfect in every way, weighs 7lbs even, born at 38+2.

Congratulations!!!!

(I am turning greener with every delivery post I read :rofl:)

CONGRATS SILVERPENNY!!! I am turning a nice shade of green too:haha::blush:

Soon we will all be popping left and right! I can't believe october is almost over already!! EEEEP!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"