***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Congrats Bumpyyride! I totally get the gender disappointment - I cried for 2 days straight when I found out this little one is another boy (no chance of having any more either). After the tears, it still took me a couple of weeks to get used to the idea of having a boy. I agree that you may be feeling a bit of PPD, especially if you have GD, but I also agree that you will end up LOVING this little boy more than anything and will be so happy to have a boy. It will take some time, but I really do believe you'll feel this way eventually. I will always mourn the fact that I don't have my little girl, but I know I'll absolutely love having 2 little boys, and I just need to focus on that. Good luck! I hope you get to feeling better and heal very quickly!!

Congrats bumpyride- I'm so happy that you and little one are home.

Hey ladies so I've been feeling the occasional BH but tonight for the first time I've been having some mild menstrual like cramps in my lower groin. Is this normal??

Congrats Bumpyyride! I totally get the gender disappointment - I cried for 2 days straight when I found out this little one is another boy (no chance of having any more either). After the tears, it still took me a couple of weeks to get used to the idea of having a boy. I agree that you may be feeling a bit of PPD, especially if you have GD, but I also agree that you will end up LOVING this little boy more than anything and will be so happy to have a boy. It will take some time, but I really do believe you'll feel this way eventually. I will always mourn the fact that I don't have my little girl, but I know I'll absolutely love having 2 little boys, and I just need to focus on that. Good luck! I hope you get to feeling better and heal very quickly!!

Absolutely! I was exactly the same as I'm having another boy and had to almost mourn the loss of the girl I had always wanted. But now the image of my future has changed to 2 little boys and it looks pretty darn lovely.

Babyfeva - how often are your cramps? I have been getting the odd cramps but remember having them for weeks (if not months) before I gave birth but mine don't hang around for long each time.

So I had my first labour dream this time. I managed a vaginal birth and it wasn't painful, oh and I ended up with twins! In honesty, I was disappointed when I woke up and realised it was just a dream :dohh:

I just had a few. Maybe like 4-5 of them within 20 mins. They've seemed to go away now. :)

F&C - I dreamnt I was in labour too 2 nights ago and was most upset to wake up and find I wasn't :rofl:

Drive by triplet picture attack!!!

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/the%20girls/0005A2DE-FAC6-4158-8ADB-427E6AA86599-2552-00000272917C3860.jpg

:haha:

WTB- cuteness overload!!

I dream of labor all the time! Last night in my dream my water broke after sitting in a hot tub so I told all my pregnant friends to go to this magical inducing hot tub :haha: woke up before I had baby bummer.

Cute photo WTB :)

I had a labour dream last night too! Must be because Oct is ALMOST OVER!

Have any of you tried a post pregnancy belly wrap/belt? If so, did it work and which one?

Have any of you tried a post pregnancy belly wrap/belt? If so, did it work and which one?

I have one from the hospital (check to see if your dr will order one if you go the dr route) and it is the bee's knees! It is "Dj orthopedics" brand.

I'm taking a belly band with but it's nothing fancy just one to hold your pants up when pregnant but it never worked for me that way so I figured might as well use it to strap back the post baby gut :) it's a Bella. I didn't do anything after my son so not sure if it works or not. But worth a try!

I've always had wide hips but after my son there was not too much overhang or flab but my hips had spread even more! I was 20 pounds under pre pregnancy weight but still wearing same size pants! And my pelvic bones were showing ect so I can't wait to see what size pants I'm in after this one! Too bad bones don't go in with a band

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->