***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

so exciting giagrl!! i have everything set and ready to go! the unknown is the worst... knowing it could be any day has made me turn :wacko: and i think drove my DH :wacko: haha

hm it is exciting isnt it. Pity my oh had to have his meniscus damage now :(, he gets surgery on it next week so I hope he has recovered well enough before the miss is going to make an entrance.

I hope so too morri! Not the best timing is it? Life is so typical that way...

Oh wow, morri!! I hope everything goes well for your OH and your sweet girl stays put!

Charlie, I was just thinking about Beth. Haven't seen any updates :shrug:

Is there anyway to upload photos from phone? I keep trying from my computer and it says file is too large!

I finally have everything washed and put away!! I feel so much better now. All I have left to do is put my hospital bag together!

I remember being so overwhelmed after my c section and having a new born that it's took a while for me to notify friends on b&b so I'm sure Beth is ok and just adjusting. Big hugs to her xx

An iPhone lol just download photobucket app?
Yeah it's free and then you upload pics to the app an it gives you a code to just post in here :flower: x

Beth is fine - she should be home today so will come and update you all on her little bundle soon :kiss:

Babyfeva- must be a huge weight off!! I look at all the clothes I have left to wash and it's a bit daunting.

Thanks for the update boofle :) can't wait to see her update!! I imagine it is overwhelming F&C. Hope she's enjoying all this sweet baby time :)

hey everyone...its been a while since i posted...just wanted to inform that i had my baby boy on 16th Oct at 5 pm...after 14 hours of labour, i had to go in for emergency c sec as his head was high up and not descending at all bcoz of its sidewards angle

im back home after 5 days in the hospital and its been tough feeding him with the stitches hurting so badly

also...i didnt know where else i could share this but i'm suffering from major gender disappointment...i really really really wanted a girl:cry:...its v tough to adjust my head around a boy as i had so much planned for a girl...also having a second child is not at all an option for me so i have literally cried my heart out every single day...its such a shock to me that i feel i will never recover from it...worst part is that i have started blaming my husband for it and tho i do not say it, i feel really really angry when i see him...i dont know how to get thru this

i'm sorry if i sound foolish...but it a complete heart break for me

Congratulations on the birth of your LO. As far as gender disappointment there is an entire thread you can apply for since it can be such a sensitive subject. You will have to ask for admittance into the thread but you just click on the request access on the thread and an admin will assist you.

*edit* the forum is about midway down the list of pregnancy forums.

Congrats bumpyride :hugs: gender disappointment is very real for some, so I'm sorry you feel this way. As WTB says, there's a section on BnB especially for gender disappointment, you just need to request access. HTH :flower:

hey everyone...its been a while since i posted...just wanted to inform that i had my baby boy on 16th Oct at 5 pm...after 14 hours of labour, i had to go in for emergency c sec as his head was high up and not descending at all bcoz of its sidewards angle

im back home after 5 days in the hospital and its been tough feeding him with the stitches hurting so badly

also...i didnt know where else i could share this but i'm suffering from major gender disappointment...i really really really wanted a girl:cry:...its v tough to adjust my head around a boy as i had so much planned for a girl...also having a second child is not at all an option for me so i have literally cried my heart out every single day...its such a shock to me that i feel i will never recover from it...worst part is that i have started blaming my husband for it and tho i do not say it, i feel really really angry when i see him...i dont know how to get thru this

i'm sorry if i sound foolish...but it a complete heart break for me

Hi bumpyyride congrats on your little boy :hugs: sorry your disappointed in not having a girl - I don't know anything about gd as fortunately I have never suffered with it. Can I ask why you had your heart set on a girl so much? I mean did you get told it was a girl at the us?? Hence why you're so shocked at having a boy?
All I can say is I think you need to talk to someone about how your feeling, are you still under care of your midwife? Maybe they have some advice for you on how to cope and adjust ?
There is a thread you need permission to join on here somewhere if you just scroll through the forum you should find it and at least you can speak to people who understand your feelings.
Please try not to lose sight of the fact that you have a amazing healthy baby boy there who needs his mother xxxxx
I hope it gets better for you!

Awe Bumpyride! :hugs: I'm assuming you guys didn't find out gender ahead of time. Don't feel bad it's normal to feel that way especially since you may not have another. Let me tell you though boys are sooo sweet and love their mothers unbelievably! I was sad to find out we are having another boy but now I'm excited and kind of glad it's not a girl.

It will take awhile but you'll "get over it" especially since you just had a baby your hormones are off and baby blues kicks in along with your pain and exhaustion things seem more devastating than they would to our "normal" selves. I know this will pass for you just hang in there it IS a Bumpyride (hehe no pun intended)

Congratulations Bumpyride. I had an emergency c section last time for the same reason.

Re the gender disappointment, I am sure things will get easier after time. Tbh the love I had for my son grew and grew and now I couldn't imagine having a girl instead of him.

Also do you think you could possibly have post natal depression? It's so very common. Perhaps like the other ladies say you could speak to someone? Big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->