***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Shopping online searching for "Personal Abdominal Binder" might help.

Feeling good today. Happy to have received the big 37 week milestone!

I can't believe November is just days away! I love all the baby stories so can't wait for more.

Lovealittle had a little boy via hbac - I'm not sure if she mentioned it on here? Her birth story is lovely and motivating.

How are you Boofle? x

only 4 days till edd boofs :). I am alreight, car seat came on the week end. and no I still havent set up the cosleeperor changing table yet, I should really get going.. lol.

It's getting so exciting in here. I can't wait to see all the little bubs making their debuts!!!

Hi Ladies,
I hope you are all well.
I had a scan on Friday as I had low lying placenta and it's moved!! No need for a c section. Baby was looking good and approx weight is 5lb 9 at the moment.
I washed most of the babies clothes over the weekend and our nursery furniture is finally being delivered on Saturday (they made a delivery last Tuesday but only the wardrobe doors...they hadn't bothered to tell me that the rest was out of stock).

Fab news Blondiejay! :dohh: about the nursery furniture - what use is wardrobe doors without the actual wardrobe?!

Happy 37 weeks F&C - we are all slowly getting there!! xxx

It is getting exciting. I wonder everytime I log on if someone else has had their baby. :) AFM- I don't think she's going to come on time. I do think my due date could be off up to 4 days. I am just counting down to my doctor appointment Thursday to see what he thinks.
Hope everyone is feeling okay...

I have a belly bandit. I'm going to give it a try, as my sister-in-law swears by it!

I had a rough weekend... Mom, SIL, neice, nephew, and one of my best girlfriends from back home all came up for a visit. I love them all dearly, but it was a lot for me to take in. We were on the go the entire time and I'm paying for it today... my hips are so incredibly sore. On the bright side, we finished ALL of the baby's laundry. OMG was that a chore, but I am extremely happy to have it all finished! :)

Mrs.- I'm gonna look into the belly bandit- thx!
I know what you mean about washing ALL the baby clothes. It's amazing how much stuff the baby has. Get some rest.

Mrs 326-uuuugh. Laundry. My nemesis! I'm STILL working on laundry.

Oh, WTB... I cannot even imagine doing laundry for 3 babies!! I have everything washed, but it's not put away yet. Waiting for my mom to come by and do that for me :haha:

November is a few short days away yippy! I could have this baby today how I've been feeling lately just way too miserable! My dream last night I was 44 weeks and they still wouldn't induce me :haha: I guess that was more a nightmare than dream.

My mother is buying her plane ticket out here today. I'm a little nervous for tons of different reasons. My childhood wasn't the greatest, I know she tried and she's sorry, I've forgiven her but its hard to think that she's completely changed. I went a few years without contacting her then the last two or three we've been talking. My sister said she's completely different but I still worry. Long story short she has bipolar disorder and as a child she would stop taking her medication so there was times of greatness then there was really low times as well as her being physically abusive towards us. It was all just too crazy for me and I spent my childhood praying for the day I could leave.

Anyhow as you can see I worry about her and my son tho my siblings say its fine now. I feel already on the defensive if anything was to happen. But she's excited to come and meet him and help. If I go into labor during the day we will have someone who can watch him its just a middle of night thing and my husband is not staying in hospital with me and ill be home within 24 hours. I know she wouldn't hurt my son, she feels the most guilt for that so I don't really worry about that its just hard to let go!!

Also.. She has two weeks to come.. When should we have her come?? I'm thinking 38-40 weeks

daddies i totally get it. its hard to forget and we are pregnant and even more emotional so i can imagine just being in her presence might being up past emotions and feelings. its completely normal. also when you have kids you really start to think about your own childhood. my DH is estranged from his mom and dad and he keeps mentioning now about how bad it was.. i think its because you start to realize how you could never do it to our own. :hugs: i think 38-40 weeks sounds good... :) :)

most likely going to lose power from this hurricane so if i miss anything... CONGRATS in advance. usually we lose for a few days if we do.. so i better not miss much lol!

Daddies I am sorry to hear you have had such a strained relationship, but glad to hear things are turning around! Bipolar disorder is so difficult to diagnose and treat, it has torn so many families apart...so that you can bridge that gap is amazing. I can understand the nervousness though...that is a lot to deal with emotionally at such a vulnerable time. I am sure being there for you means a lot to your mom.

I would think 39-41 would be ideal, with your due date being in the middle...unless you are sure you won`t go over. Otherwise she would be leaving on your due date...

Just wanted to share a photo DH and I took last week, a little play on the pumpkin theme :haha:

Attachments

• 302817_10151491336783065_705407325_n.jpg
    302817_10151491336783065_705407325_n.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
Wicked photo!

Daddies, I agree with Gaia about 39-41 ... the chances of labour during that time is much higher. x

Love the photo gaia!

Daddiesgift - I agree that 39-41 would be more ideal.

So I have 7 days left of being pregnant - max! I'm scheduled for an induction next Monday if I don't go into labor before then. My doc is having me take some stuff for my current constipated condition :haha: and although it's very gentle stuff, she said many times that will throw a woman into labor, so I'm kinda hoping that does the trick at some point this week. I'd so much rather go into labor on my own than be induced, but I have a feeling I'll be waiting it out until next Monday.

Oh Cridge!! How exciting!! :) I hope you go into labor on your own as well :)

Woo - things are starting to move along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->