***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

where do you live? happy mothers day... not mothers day here in the states for a few months!

hey CAvalleygirl i knew all this worrying about no symptoms would get us! it is 4am and i am up because there is no way i can sleep with this nausea. its 24/7 for me though!

Happy Mothers day to all!!

My MS seems to get worse through the day. I am usually fine in the morning. The more tired I get the worse I feel. I also find that I feel really nauseous when I'm full of gas or just before I need the toilet.
I just cant believe how gassy I am at the mo.

Told the in-laws yesterday - they are excited about this little one. MIL said that they waited soooo long for grandchildren and then they come all at once. Their first grandchild was born a year ago after waiting 40 years!!

I have decided to wait another 2 weeks before telling my mother. I really wouldnt mind telling my dad but my mother will just over react and dont want that. As it is my mother shrieked on the phone a week ago when she found out that my SIL is preggers.
I dont want that at the mo - will wait till I know everything is fine before telling her.

Hope everyone is doing well

Happy Mothers Day UK girls :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Anyone else suffering from really disturbed sleep? In between the weird and occassionally erotic dreams, I just can't sleep!

I often wake at about 5am and then cant get back to sleep. This morning I was awake at about 6am!
IT'S FREAKIN SUNDAY!! and couldnt get back to sleep so by 7am I got up to watch the last of the F1 with DF.

My sickness gets worse during the day too. It reaches it's peak about 11/12pm and then I actually vomit. Yuck.
I'm having some...interesting dreams. I seem to of turned lesbian in dreamland :rofl:

We're hopefully telling mil today. We're getting her a nannys day card and putting from 'James and bump'

I was thinking of signing the mothers day card from me, DF and Speckle - but then I'm meeting her at a shopping mall and not in the mood for a shrieking mother!!

Hey girls..

I am in limbo, based on my LMP I'm due 27th Oct but at my early scan I was put bak a few days giving me an EDD of 1/11/12.. Can I be part of 2 groups?

I'll answer the questions but leave it to your digression. Nice to meet u all btw!

Name(just first)? Laura
How old are you? 23
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? 27/10 (LMP) OR 1/11 (scan)
What # child is this for you? Baby no1
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy
Are you finding out the gender? Yes definitely!
How many months were you TTC? I wasn't - a complete surprise bubs.

Xxxxx

Welcome to all the new girls :)

exactl 14 days till my next app- funnily enozugh I also have exactly 14 tablets left in this batch of folic acid :D the perfect ticker :D

Happy Mothers Day UK Mama's. I wasn't having any sickness today until I came on here ans read all about all your ms and now I feel :sick: :rofl:

Happy mothers day to those of you who celebrate today!

Last night, we told my mom and stepdad but weren't planning on it. We were sitting on the couch relaxing, about to watch a movie when my mom called to invite us to sushi. Of course, the first thing I was thinking was, she will SO know, since I won't be drinking sake or eating sushi (two things which I LOVE). So my DH and I decided we would tell her early.

I was sooo nervous and anxious, I don't know why. I just wouldn't want to tell her this news and something bad happen down the line, you know?

Anyway, in the car, I said... "so, since we're going to sushi...". She looked at me and said "omg I know." She had a feeling. I burst into tears surprisingly. It was such a special moment. I'll never forget it. I feel so much better that I told her.

I had a dream last night that I went to the bathroom and saw bright red blood. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww thats so sweet :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Glitterfly - of course you can hang out with us girls!

xxx

Well I eventually caved in today and told my parents while we were out for breakfast that I am now 6 weeks pregnant!
I think it was the best place to break the news - as she was not able to shriek! I just wish I had a camera with me - would love to have taken a picture of their faces when I told them, esp my father's face! There was just no wiping the smile off his face!
They are elated - even more so as its not just me who is pregnant - my SIL is also pregnant again.
I have told them they are not allowed to tell anyone as work are not allowed to know right now. I am just hoping my sister knows the meaning of secret now. She has mental health issues and has been known to have lapses in memory from time to time.

Hope all moms and soon to be mom's have had a great mothers day!

Just found this thread, can i join as another budding November baby?

Name: Charlie

How old are you? 39

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? November 1st... Based on LMP and ovulation

What # child is this for you? No1!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Not a clue

Are you finding out the gender? Not if I can help it

How many months were you TTC? conceived straight away, very lucky at my age :)

Hope it is ok to join.....know it may be late. Sorry

Name: claudia

How old are you? 31

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? November 17th.-Based on LMP

What # child is this for you? Baby#2, DS is 2 and 1\2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? girl- this pregnancy is more symptomatic than with my DS.

Are you finding out the gender? most probably!

How many months were you TTC? Was NTNP but conceived 2nd month after stopping pill.:dohh: Knew it would happen that month as experienced ovulation signs for 1st time since stopping pill as well.

@bbgurl719; Hi ya,
I'm really new to this and am not sure how to post/respond or even join this thread lol. I have subscribed to it and attempted to provide the info as requested. Hoping it went through. If it hasn't and it is not too late to join, please let me know how to. Thanks heaps

Blackbuttafly and charlie - welcome to the Sparklers!

SK - :dance: for telling your family :dance:

Anyway, in the car, I said... "so, since we're going to sushi...". She looked at me and said "omg I know." She had a feeling. I burst into tears surprisingly. It was such a special moment. I'll never forget it. I feel so much better that I told her.

This made me cry! How lovely!

Our family seem totally underwhelmed by the news, apart from my sisters who are over the moon. I think they're all happy for us though. x

We've told mil and her family. She's happy but thinks we're nuts :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->