***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Fab photo gaia!

DG - I think 39-41 is best too - she has more chance of meeting baby that way, or 40-42 if you feel brave enough to risk her not being here when you go in to labour

Cridge - that's very exciting!

Ok, moment of truth (and sorry for the overshare) does anyone else have hemorrhoids? Ugh I just discovered that I do! Not painful but seriously gross.

gaia - I had internal ones with #1 - they never hurt but they'd bleed. I have external ones with this one, although they don't bother me at all. I can just feel them when I'm cleaning :sick:. They come and go, but I have to admit that I'm a little worried about what they'll be like after delivery!!

Ok I'm glad I'm not alone! Lol

I have never had them before (I don't think) but just today I noticed external ones...ewww! Not painful luckily but has got me thinking about the mess that may be left after pushing this little guy out!

Cute photo!!

How exciting Cridge! Jealous, a part of me wants spontaneous labor but then again id love to know for sure when baby is here!

Idk what to do!! I had my son at 37w2days some what spontaneously I had been having preterm labor signs so he was bound to come early. I haven't been checked at all this pregnancy nor did they even act concerned when I mentioned having a lot of the same symptoms so that's why I said 38 weeks mother come in case I have an early baby again. I feel the same at this point as I did with my son but by this time I was having bloody show and regular contractions with him and not now.

Then doctor said they'll check me at 39 weeks and if I'm ripe enough they'll induce me, he also said they won't let me go past 40 weeks. But I know how doctors can be, they see so many women who knows if he will remember my "story". So maybe... 38.5 weeks to 40.5 weeks LOL

And this going by their due date, they put me at the 28th but I didn't start seeing them till 22 weeks and that's with no ultrasound! At 24weeks I had an ultrasound and baby was two weeks ahead! But they still say 28th but all my dating scans and lmp was the 20th?? I know its only 8 days but that makes a difference!

Bah!! See why I'd like to just schedule his entrance lol

Oh and I don't have hemroids now but I did after birth last time! Not comfortable nor pretty. Did my best to ignore them and they finally went away.

Well I also just made some bran muffins and drank 3 glasses of water! Haha

Cereal always helps things along for me lol or coffee of course. Is there a Taco Bell near by? :rofl:

gaia - the only thing I can tell that helps my hemorrhoids is to keep them really clean. :haha:

no power here from hurricane.. on my phone.. just checking in! they suspect i will be out until at least wednsday... DH painted my belly a pumpkin out of pure boredom.

Attachments

• pumpkin.jpg
    pumpkin.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2
I agree iwth f&c - keep safe US ladies :hugs:

Wishful - LOVE the pumpkin bump :)

Since last night I have had a dull ache in my lower back and occasionally period type pains. They weren't enough to keep me awake but I still can feel it now. I'm guessing it's just the weight and my body slowly getting ready.

The first sign I got last time was my waters going. Actually I think I had cramps on and off for a couple of weeks before hand but no back ache as far as I can remember. It would be nice if labour was only weeks away if that.

It's just so hard to know sometimes what is 'something' and what is 'nothing'. Im considering any aches or twinges to be 'nothing' until they give me no option but to recognise them as 'something' :haha:

Isn't that the hardest thing to really know what's going on?! I just hope my waters break to give me the sign to go to hospital lol I'm soo terrified ill wait too long at home and they'll deny me pain meds

Pressed post to quick :haha:

I have cramps often, back kills me more than anything. My bh contractions have actually slowed down now I'm scared the baby will never come! Four more weeks seems like a lifetime!

Hope all you east coast ladies stay safe!!

i had back aches..cramps. tons of BH and even real contractions over the weekend. plus i was waddling because it felt like he was going to fall out lol. now nothing :( wahhh

no power here still, but grateful its not worse for me and my family. no major flooding in my neighborhood so i am grateful as many others arent as lucky. can not believe the destruction in NY and NJ. heard about the hospitals losing power and generators failing in new york city. the nicu babies having to be carried down 9 flights of stairs in the pitch black and separated from their families. breaks my heart :(

Wishful - love the picture!! :)

Glad to hear you're okay! The damage in NY & NJ is unreal! I can't believe it... we've been in contact with my cousin who lives off Ave C and they bottom floor of their complex is completey underwater... it's crazy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->