***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

thanks MRS. and yes it is unreal.

feeling like my baby moved wayy up and is logged in my ribs again? what is going on?

no, no baby!! Go the OTHER way!

Maybe he's just stretching out and pushing his feet into your ribs?

wishful - I've been feeling my baby do the same thing the last couple of days. Not sure what he's thinking, but especially when I'm lying down, he seems to float right up to the top. Thankfully, he's remaining head down, but I don't think he's ever been that high before. :shrug:

Well, they are getting pretty cramped! Maybe it's just a space issue. Also babies do use their feet to push off a little during delivery, so maybe they are practicing for that :):)

My little one seems to be kicking me inbetween my boobs! How is that even possible, the little monkey!

i boiled mine for 5 minutes!!

this is by far the highest my baby has been! looks like i have a third boob! hoping he is just more straight i guess.. thanks girls!!!

Morning everyone!

November tomorrow - meaning the majority of us will all get our babies next month! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

xxx

Yey November 1st and D day tomorrow...here's hoping for some action over the next week for me (secretly hoping before Monday!)

That would be nice Charlie! I had the mw today - everything fine! She offered me a sweep, which I declined, and I have an app next week and week after. Hopefully I will only need one or neither appointment!

I have my MW appointment on Monday where she's said she'll offer me a sweep if i want. Think i will take her up on it if bubs still not here. At my hospital they also offer you reflexology and aromatherapy when you go over and they have an amazing success rate of 67% for 1st time Mums and 87% for 2nd + mums. So that'll be another option next week and a much more pleasant one too!

What neat options! Nothing like that is offered here. I'm a little jealous :)

wishful - does baby stay that high? Mine just floats up until I stand or sit up, then he floats back down. :shrug: I'm considering sleeping sitting up from here on out because it's just too uncomfortable when he does that. Naughty boy.

My breast pump says to boil parts for 10 minutes, so that's what I was planning to do for everything else, but I'm sure 5 minutes is sufficient.

I can't believe some of you are due tomorrow!!! Yay! November is (almost) here!!

The reflexology sounds great! I'm still not convinced anything will work unless your body and baby are ready, but I'd love to give that a try!

I was impressed too when I found out this week what was offered before a more medical induction.

I'm also sceptical Cridge that bubs will come when bubs is good and ready and then nothing will stop them!! However a nice reflexology foot massage is no hardship to try :thumbup: Unlike me and OH trying to :sex: which just is NOT happening. Probably TMI but OMG the pain, felt like i was been stabbed with a very sharp knife. Nothing is worth doing that for. Just hope if i get the sweep it's not that painful!!

Charlie15 - My hopsital offers the same thing, if I go overdue I'll defo take them up on the offer!
Not long now ladies!
I have my 36 week midwifes appointment this evening, 2 weeks ago the baby was 2/5ths engaged and I'm sure my bump has dropped since yesterday. Although my bump has been low the whole time.

cridge he does move around but when i lay down he is higher. i cant breath!!!

do other ladies in the US get offered sweeps, etc.??? we dont do them where i am. and the dr kind of looked at me weird LOL. i said "ohh i am on a british site i believe" oops :haha: she obviously knew what they were but maybe was surprised i did? :shrug:

Yay for tomorrow being November! :)
I go to the doctor tomorrow and I am really hoping that BP and all that good stuff is good and normal so we can just wait it out. I don't know how long he's gonna let me go overdue so I'm excited for my appointment to see what he says. Don't most doctors let you go about 2 weeks past due date?

Wishful, sweeps have never been brought up to me so I don't think it's an option here either.

Ashley, my doctor will only let me go over my due date by 7 days... but it sounds like most will let you go 10-14.

Well here they check your cervix ph every time at an appointment.
While they also check for the cervix position etc.

btw I was at my folks place yesterday as we were invited for casual dinner, and I got a useless comment from my mother, when she was looking at the chart for my weight(numeral not graphical) "oh you gained 23 kg so far, , one should only gain 20 kgs, . that means you got fat during pregnancy, I guess you need to diet after birth, wait while nursing you shouldnt be on a diet. .."

(Apart from my the nurses telling me that my gain is alright) What is the bloody point in telling me qhwn there is no qway it is going to change anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->