***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

thanks girls... guess i am going to be one of those ones that are technically in "labor" but for days.. i thought about a sweep but i figure she would of told me if she did? :shrug:

i really didnt like her though.. she wasnt nice and kind of talked with an attitude... watch her be on call when i am in labor :(

I've got SPD and have been told by Drs and physios that it can linger after birth if you are nursing, and to seek medical help if it lasts longer than 6 weeks xx

Have any of you been getting heart palpitations? I'm sitting on the sofa and suddenly feel like my heart is racing and I'm short of breath. Just checked and it's 104bpm. Is this normal?

F&C I think it's supposed to be between 60-100. Sounds like yours is a tad high but not crazy high. If it doesn't go away in 30 minutes or so I'd check again and call the doctor if it's staying high.

Wishful - I really hope you don't get that doctor when you do go into labor. I hate when they're rude and cocky...

I'm going to bed now so I guess I will see what it's like in the morning and if it's still high I'll call the Dr. It feels very odd. I did have quite a bit of chocolate this evening so maybe it's a sugar rush!

Congrats bethanchloe! She's beautiful of course, and so glad it all went smoothly for you!

Daddies - wow! That's intense, that same thing happened to my DH but when he was 20 and with another girl, lol. But he was jumped by 4 drunken idiots for defending the girl he was with. Some people are so mind blowing idiotic. At a kids park in the daytime?! Insane!

As for me...my due date today if I go by the midwives dates (which I don't)! I'm waiting until Monday to officially get antsy though ;)

f&c - I have on and off .. and then found out I have low iron. Any chance you could be a bit low?

Im dilated to 1-2cm! I am scheduled to be induced Sunday if she doesn't come by then. My doctor thinks she'll be here by then. :)

Bethanchloe, Lottie is beautiful! I really think she looks like her big sis too :)

Beth- congrats! Lottie is beautiful.

Daddies- sorry about your pain :(

Wishful- I hope you make some progress. Hang in there.

Afm- I had such a horrible time sleeping last night. I couldn't get comfortable left or right, baby was moving, my whole body was itchy. Ugh I almost dread going to bed b/c I know I won't be able to sleep through the night.

How exciting Ashley!

babyfeva - I dread going to bed too. I'm so tired all day but when it comes down to bedtime, I just want to cry. The last 2 nights have been especially bad. :nope: Not long to go though!!

i dont have a bedtime anymore. i take small naps all day. thank god i am not a mom already or anything because i'd be screwed.

so i got contractions as close as 7 minutes apart tonight and then they stopped. this latent labor thing is getting exhausting, i must admit. also, TMI TMI i have now had diarrhea for 10 days+. they said its normal but i feel so run down.

time to meet my little man :(

Sounds like it's just round the corner wishful! How exciting.

Charlie, I didn't know it could be linked to iron. At my 28 bloods they said I was border line anaemic so I was prescribed iron tablets but I'm crap at taking them so it could well be that! Will take one now!

Sorry some of you are struggling at night. My dh was away last night and I slept quite well. Last pregnancy he slept in the spare room as I snored so much. X

How exciting ashley!

I snore now too fish&chips- so attractive!

Due date day here for me - we went out for dinner last night to celebrate then I managed a full 5 hours sleep before I needed a wee!

Happy due date Boofle :)

fish&chips - I got told palpitations can be linked with low iron levels :shrug: but also, heard they're normal in pregnancy too as the amount of blood flowing is a lot more than usual as well :) But, if you are borderline anemic then I'd put it down to that?

happy due date Boofle!

I've been having an awful time sleeping for the last 2 weeks, but the last 2 nights I've been doing a shorter version of a yoga dvd that I have and I have slept sooooo well. I guess i just was getting so stressed about not sleeping etc so needed something to chill me out!

Am hopeful of some baby action over the next few days as had a good bloody show today with cramps :) so may well be joining you Ashley, i hope so!

F&C it could be anaemia or it could just be dehydration, i have found that I am needing to drink a lot more over these last few weeks, so make sure you're drinking lots.

Happy due dates ladies!!

My pain is a tad better, not constant like last two days but still back hurts and hard to walk right, spread legs , cant cross legs at all ect. Does SPD come and go or same constant pain?

I made a point last night to switch sides every time I got up to pee. That's how much I get up :) they say losing sleep now is preparing us for losing sleep when baby is here, you'd think the powers that be would allow us to sleep more before baby comes!

This week went by so fast I hope the weeks to come do too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbishop
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->