***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Oh and I snore really loud too :blush: my husband says sometimes he'll kick me to stop :haha: my son snores AND talks baby talk in his sleep so its quite the orchestra at night here!

I get this increased heart beat feeling only when I have a contraction(BH) It is kinda weird i rather notice it for that reason than for any other-- I only noticed that this is the case though when I was on the CTG the other day at the Gyn appointment.

the amount of water i am feeling the need to drink is alarming! feel like i am drowning myself over here... its like i am dehydrated despite drinking glass after glass.

still tons of painful BH and contractions today. i am tired but sleep is a distant memory lol.

morri-if its only during contractions i'd bring it up to your dr. who knows it could be completely normal.. wish i had more advice :hugs:

I think my husband and I will be dropping off our girls at his parents tomorrow evening so that we can TRY to get some rest that night before calling & most likely going in Sunday morning. We will probably do dinner together as well, because we know it'll be a while before we can get some alone and quiet time together.

SPD has been constant pain for me. Mostly in my groin area. I have a hard time getting up and then walking is a nightmare. Once I get going its not as bad but its still hard. Sometimes one side feels like its not attached to my body and I have a hard time getting it going. Getting in and out of a car and putting my underwear and pants on are painful (I have to sit down while this). Anyway, I just hope that after delivery it gets better quickly because this is what has kept me down this pregnancy.

I can't believe I will be a mom of 3 in 2 days! :)

I am not really worried about that, since its only during them....

Umm I haven't been drinking much either so it sounds like it could be a combination of things. Thanks ladies. x

So today my NCT ladies (from when I was pregnant with my son) threw my a surprise shower! It was at our usual meet but they made a cake and got me some little gifts including a voucher for a photo session and photos for when the little one arrives. I'm blown away!

that is so nice and thoughtful F&C!! love the idea of a photo session as a gift too! so awesome.

happy weekend all!! more babies this weekend.. cannot wait for updates!!

For those of you who have breasfed- did you use a nursing cover in public?

Nope, I found layering tops worked well. You pull one up over the boob and one down and then so little is shown that once the baby is on you really can't see a thing. Until I got used to it I just threw a muslin over us. X

Congrats Bethan, she's beautiful! :)

Today was my due date and she's now nearly 4 weeks old! Eeek! xx

coleey that's so crazy to think about!! time flies!!

edit: time flies except for when you are 39 weeks pregnant :haha:

I was too "shy" to bf in public. I had no problem doing it with a cover or blanket problem was my son WAS not having it lol. He'd be fine till you tried to cover him then it was an all out meltdown! At the time my breasts were just too huge to pop out in public and you never know how some feel about it.

yeah daddies, but if you cover yourself you shouldnt feeling too shy about it!
It is a bit too much in your face when you show your boobs to everyone but by covering nothing to worry about and you wouldnt hear a thing of other people.
Yeah, maybe just looks but it wouldnt be like dirty looks!

I do understand the shyness though! lol i would be too!
I really hope this time around breastfeeding will be good and simple easy lol!

Im not sure if this question has popped but do you girls here waddle? Cause i dont really (i think)
I must say the baby is moving lovely since yesterday very well!
and today! I had some BH quite strong 1 i must say..but thank god they dont come every time

I guess not shy.. Idk awkward lol even tho everyone says breasts are made out to be sexual when they aren't they are a babies food source to me they are still a sexual thing so when your baby world rather eat uncovered you feel weird with your boob out :winkwink:

Because I enjoyed bottle feeding I think this time around ill just do that in public. We'll see! I hope breast feeding is 100% better than it was last time but I'm skeptical!

I waddle for sure! Especially since having this pain down low its hard to keep my legs close together when I walk :haha:

I work really hard not to waddle. I get lazy at home sometimes, but out in public, I refuse to waddle.

2 nights left and I'll have my little guy!! Can't WAIT to sleep on my back. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbishop
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->