***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I'm starting to get antsy and impatient! Nothing really promising on this end either! I really wanted to have him in the next several days, but yes...I know I have no say!

thank you ladies SO much!! i will definitely bring it up on friday. fingers crossed she is understanding and willing to make a plan for me. i think it will really help!

i felt more pregnant two weeks ago then i do now? is this normal? all the pain i was experiencing in my hips from baby being down.. is gone and he feels higher than ever. no waddling... cramps and BH have slowed down A LOT. whats going on ladies? i had false labor twice and now it is very quiet over here :(

She's here! Born Nov 4th @ 5:06pm. 8 lb 15oz and 20 1/2 inches. We are healthy and Im recovering okay. Will update more later.

Yey, congratulations Ashley! Can't wait to see the pictures x

Wishful, I feel exactly the same. All the cramps and pressure I was feeling has gone although my hips are aching more. I seem to remember this last time too x

congrats ashley! cant wait to hear more!

and i'm glad im not alone F&C.. wonder why it happens..

Congrats Ashley!!! So happy for you...and jealous, haha.

Ok...I have literally tried all the (safe) labour inducing activities today/tonight. Bring on the due date and bring on baby!

Congrats Ashley!

I must be the most boring overdue person ever - not even a twinge to report! xxx

Congrats Ashley!!! :) :)

It's due date here today and I'm more than ready for her to come now :( Fed up of all this pain and just want her out.

Sorry about all you ladies on or around your due date. I'm getting impatient and I've still got 2 weeks until mine! I went over by a week last time and I was so fed up so I can empathise xx

hope things get moving for you too charlie... happy DD!

is today a holiday in the UK.. whats this i hear about bon fires? LOL
(lost american)

:haha: It's bonfire night ... basically it's a night to remember when Guy Fawkes tried to blow up the houses of parliament but failed. People make bonfires and put a pretend Guy on there and burn it and we have fireworks etc - it's not a public holiday just a bit of 'fun'.

(sorry didn't mean to moan earlier, just I managed to just get on with it with the boys ... this time I had an amazing pregnancy up until 30 weeks where my pelvis/hips/anything just decided to give in, and I just want to take my boys out without being in extreme pain etc ... one of those woe is me days :dohh: )

oh ok thanks!! and charlie complain ALL YOU WANT!! your 40 weeks pregnant with two boys to take care of!

Love Guy Fawkes day, even in Canada :) Used to celebrate every year as a kid but that's because of my British heritage!

Kinda wanted a revolutionary Guy Fawkes day baby...

But still no twinges, no signs, no nothing :(

Inspired by Charlie's thread, have any of you been checking your own cervix? I've just tried but have no idea what I'm feeling or even if I'm able to reach it.

Wow! I feel like I've missed so much!

First of all - CONGRATULATIONS ASHLEY!!!!!! Can't wait to see the full update! I'm just ecstatic for you! :):):)

Thinking of you today, Cridge! Hope all is going well :)

Good luck at your appointment on Friday, Wishful! I definitely think it's a legitimate reason to induce, so sorry you weren't taken seriously before. I don't think you'll have to worry about your doctor taking you seriously now, and if so, let them know it's a serious concern to you.

I've tried checking my cervix. Until this morning actually I haven't been able to reach it, but I did today! (I check in the shower - totally clean!)... it's soft, but I don't know if it's dilated at all...

I'm sure I've missed a few other things... thinking of you all! Especially those that are either due or past due... hang in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->