***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Welcome new ladies!! Looking forward to spending the next 9 months with you
Happ mothers day UK ladies, I was spoilt! 6 cupcakes (made by a friend who is setting up her own little business) some flowers, a little lie in, the washing up and washing done and a KFC for dinner (lol - its what I wanted)
I am getting absoltely shattered now, my little girl is driving me mad! She is 3 going on 13 I swear she has an answer for everything - grrrrr

Me and oh dtd for the first time last night since finding out. I was petrified. With James I had a bleed after sex at 21 weeks and it's terrified me since. Everything seems fine though :happydance:

had my scan (vaginal) today....heard hb.....its 7 week 1 day today....i don't know what the rate was coz doc did not say that...asked him what due date was and he said would inform at next scan which is after 2 weeks (week 9!)....and so i enter my second tww!:haha:

i'm sorry...maybe i'm just being silly....but the dr is constantly giving me hcg shots (twice a week) and add to that my own body's hcg levels......i'm just so weepy all the time!!

i cry every night...every single night for all sorts of silly reasons......and sometimes without reason......

is this normal??i just can't seem to get a grip on myself!

i'm sorry...maybe i'm just being silly....but the dr is constantly giving me hcg shots (twice a week) and add to that my own body's hcg levels......i'm just so weepy all the time!!

i cry every night...every single night for all sorts of silly reasons......and sometimes without reason......

is this normal??i just can't seem to get a grip on myself!

COMPLETELY normal. With my first pregnancy I cried (full on sobbing) because my OH had forgotten to put his shoes on when he'd gone to leave the house :wacko::wacko::haha:

Soo annoyed with my Drs surgery. I called them today to tell them I was pregnant and to ask if I needed to come in and fill out a form (which I did when I was pregnant last time at another surgery) and was told they didn't take any action until 12 - 13 weeks. I obviously queried this and told her that that was when I should have a scan so she told me to call a couple of weeks before. So I then asked whether I should see someone before the scan and she told me I should see the Dr so to call in 2 weeks. So we went from 12/13 weeks to 7 weeks. Aggghhhh. Had this had been my first pregnancy I might have taken her word for it and then been too late for the NT scan. It was also the way she said it, like I was being ridiculous for calling so early. So glad I didn't call last week when I first found out! x

Congrats on the heartbeat, bumpy ride!

I have my first scan today (vaginal) at 6w1d. I know it's early, but hopefully I'll see something. Considering I really don't feel pregnant (minus slightly sore boobs), I am very very nervous. Think good thoughts?!

I have my first scan today (vaginal) at 6w1d. I know it's early, but hopefully I'll see something. Considering I really don't feel pregnant (minus slightly sore boobs), I am very very nervous. Think good thoughts?!

good luck. i hope you get to see the hb.

had my scan (vaginal) today....heard hb.....its 7 week 1 day today....i don't know what the rate was coz doc did not say that...asked him what due date was and he said would inform at next scan which is after 2 weeks (week 9!)....and so i enter my second tww!:haha:

That is fabulous news- congratulations :thumbup:

All the best at your scan- hope you get to see a nice, strong hb.

So exciting.... Mine is not till 11th April and I can't wait
:headspin::headspin:..... But guess I have no choice :growlmad: lol

Good luck CAValleygirl!! It's going to be a great scan! I had my last scan at 6w2d and my little bubs was measuring 3 days behind - 5w6d. We saw a sac, yolk sac and fetal pole, but no hb yet. I'm not worried in the least! It's very, very common to be measuring a few days ahead or behind at this point, so don't stress out if you don't see a hb!! You should most definitely be able to see a sac and yolk sac at the very least though. Hopefully you'll be lucky and will see the hb!! GL!!

Yay! 7 weeks today :):)

MS is kind of hit or miss for me, some days it's worse than others. I'm at a big 5 day meeting so I am tired, but not sure it's pregnancy related!

Only 2 weeks tomorrow until the ultrasound!!!!

Hi Everyone, Lovely to be in touch with you and exciting we are all due around the same time yay! little bit about me -

Name(just first)?
Mary

How old are you?

Whats your EDD, How have you figued that date?
23rd November

What # child is this for you?
My first!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
No idea

Are you finding out the gender?
probably not

How many months were you TTC?
I had 2 MC in 2009 and 2010 then nothing since then until BFP last week so all very exciting but nerve-wrecking!

me too me too! I'm not 100% on dates but I know I'm at least 7 weeks, nearly 8! If I go by my LMP anyway - we're thinking the EDD is around 1st November although if this one is anything like my last I won't be expecting them before 13th! Anyone looking for a bump buddy :) - never had one last time so it'd be nice to find one this time round!

Name: Beth

How old are you? 24

Whats your EDD, How have you figued that date? 1st November going by LMP - hoping for more exact figures from MW eventually!

What # child is this for you? Number TWO :D!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I'm convinced it's a boy, mainly because my mum has a girl then a boy and so do two of her siblings haha. None of her siblings have two of the same gender and I already have a baby girl :).

Are you finding out the gender? I'm the most impatient person in the world so yes!

How many months were you TTC? I wasn't really! I'm still breastfeeding so couldn't really judge my ovulation properly and then this happened! So happy though!

:hi: Mary! Congratulations! I'm also 32 and due the day before you. xx

Hi there!! Just got my BFP yesterday and my EDD is 11/27! Thought I'd join :)

Name(just first)? Lauren
How old are you? 27
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? from ovulation, my EDD is 11/27 :)
What # child is this for you? This is our first!
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I think girl, DH really wants a boy. We'll see!
Are you finding out the gender? Absolutely! I don't think I have enough patience to wait!
How many months were you TTC? This was our 6th month.

Name(just first)?
Beth

How old are you?

Whats your EDD, How have you figued that date?
15th of November

What # child is this for you?
My third!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
Boy

Are you finding out the gender?
Yes!!

How many months were you TTC?
We were not this was a huge surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member