• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Boofle - hope your little man is here by the weekend!! :) :)

Mrs - flip flops for work ...LOVE it :) also I got told one fingertip is about 1cm? :shrug:

Thought I would share my birth story with you ladies!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...1380311-my-unassisted-waterbirth-abigail.html

Hope you enjoy it!

HOLY WOW, Silver!!! I am in awe of your birth story!!! I have no idea how you managed enough strength/courage/will power/patience/etc. to do that on your own! It's truly amazing! Thank you for sharing such an incredible story.

Congrats Ashley, she's absolutely beautiful. I hope that you heal quickly.

Whoa Silver Penny! Im in shock how you knew what to feel for and how to do everything ect. :haha: Not sure if you did this with your others! Congrats on finally getting a girl, how sweet! I love the name :)

Well ladies this is officially the longest Ive ever been pregnant :) as my son was born at 37w2d. My ob appointment was pretty uneventful but exciting! They usually find his heart beat at my belly button but today she couldnt, I wasnt worried as I felt him kick in the waiting room. so she went below my pants to a little lower than my panty line and there his hb was loud and clear! I mentioned to doctor about the pelvic pain ive been having this week and how its not let up and he said the usual this far along women experience all sorts of pain, pelvis is stretching getting ready for baby to move down ect. He took a feel and said "Oh yeah hes way down in there" so I guess I dont have SPD? and its just him being low in my pelvis. There is times when I go to bathroom I feel below cause Im sure Ill feel a head sticking out :haha:

So good to know hes working on his exit strategy lets just hope he doesnt move back up anytime soon and he comes November 19th :winkwink:

This was our second unassisted birth. DS2 was our first. I've got about 100 books on birth and midwifery. :haha: jk. I have about 20. I've been studying midwifery for about 2 1/2 years now, and am pretty well versed on pregnancy and childbirth.

oh wow, daddies! Sounds like he's getting ready - just a matter of "pushing the right buttons" at this point :)

Silver - I mean, seriously, I am still in shock and awe of your story! It's unbelievable... it must have been an amazing experience!! There's no way I could do that on my own.

Silver, love the story! Amazing :)

Had an internal for the first time...sadly only 1cm! She did a little stretching but not sure my body is ready enough to respond to that. It was SUPER uncomfortable though, good lord!

Silver penny what an amazing and inspirational birth story :)

Charlie, did you manage to find your cervix again or is it still in hiding!? I tried to find mine tonight but its so high up I couldn't reach it. I did feel something pretty firm, like an edge of a lip but much firmer, maybe that was it? Didn't feel open at all though. My LO is definitely in there for the long haul I reckon!

Do you ladies have any guesses for what size you think your baby's will be? We are having a little sweepstake and I've guessed 7lbs 4 for mine. Wishful thinking :haha:

:haha: yes .. it eventually re-appeared! It's gone very short though and a bit wider than before! All heading in the right direction I think?

hmmmm size .... Stephen was 7lbs 15ozs ... Henry was 9lbs 5.5ozs and 6 days late ..... This little lady is 2 days late but doesn't feel big like H was at all so I'm going to guess maybe 8lbs 3ozs unless she decides to stay in even later :dohh:

How much did Amber weigh?

ttc_lolly- We had family guess and we were way off. Although my father in law did say 9lbs and I thought he was joking. We still can't believe I had such a big baby.

That's good news Charlie! I'm not quite sure if what I felt was mine or not :shrug: I don't particularly like the feel of up there so didn't feel for too long :rofl:

Amber was a tiny 5.5lbs born at 38+2. I had a growth scan with this bubs @ 35+4 and she was estimated to be 5lbs 9 then so already bigger than Amber's BW! I'm hoping she doesn't get too big though, I'm terrified of her being double the size of Amber :dohh: did you notice much difference between birthing your boys?

How big was she Ashley? It's so hard guessing because you really just don't know. Some people can conceal huge babies easily and others just have a lot of fluid in there!

Yeah - Henry was a lot easier to birth ... but worse contractions and pressure down there during labour - because he was a bit bigger he pushed himself out and, I didn't have to do much at all and no tears/grazes with him at all :shrug:

Ooh that's good to hear :thumbup: they say bigger babies can be easier to push out because of their size + gravity x

Our guy is est to be in the 7lb range...but of course with every day he gets bigger! Lol

I think around 7lb 12oz...totally random but just what I think!

His head was est to be in 10th percentile, which I'm ok with! Lol

She was 8lb 15oz. The hardest part was she decided to come out both shoulders at the same time. Otherwise it probably wouldn't have been as bad on me. My other girls were 7lb10oz and 5lb13oz.

I guess 8 pounds 9 ounces :) my son was exactly 7 pounds at 37w2d so this one I think will be bigger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->