• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Fingers crossed Wishful!! Good luck!! Really hope this is your 'this is it' :)

Congrats Cridge!!! :)

Good luck tomorrow with your sweep Boofle!

Went for a long walk with the boys and OH today along a bumpy grassy area and pushed the buggy ... lost quite a bit of plug since and it feels like she's stabbing my cervix with a knife :( Fed up now but trying to just keep positive.

Boo for stabbing cervix pains, yay for plug! C'mon Phoebe!!

Keep positive Charlie! We are due date buddies and hopefully there is progress happening for us both :thumbup:

Hopefully gaiagirl!!! :) One of us has to pop soon :haha: These baby's can't stay in there forever!!

Ugh I feel like I could cry. My DH just texted saying he is getting a cold! Are you SERIOUS!?!?!? What if I get sick while I'm in labour? Or what if I don't and the baby isn't immune and he gives it to him!

I think the stress stopped progress in its tracks...haven't had a cramp since he told me!

Don't worry , just because he has one doesnt mean he gets it. and Baby should be protected from your system for the first days :).

Aww Gaia, just be comforted by the fact that our immune systems are all crap because the baby is getting it all so FX he'll be ok and your adrenaline during labour etc should override any evil bugs coming your way.

Nothing exciting to report here. It was my dh's birthday yesterday so he took the day off and we all went for a lovely walk, then soft play, then we all made 'buzz lightyear' cupcakes and sung happy birthday to Daddy, then Harry went to bed and we have a lovely meal and lots of crappy TV.. bliss.

As it was his birthday I thought maybe a bit of action upstairs would be nice but I fell asleep in seconds.. whoops. BUT we did this morning so FX that will help bring on labour!

Thanks ladies. I think DH and I both have a touch of a cold but it's nothing serious. Also because I have a bit of it, baby must be getting antibodies so FXd it's no big deal!

Up early today with some serious serious cramping. Had a few gushes of fluid and mucus but kinda confused because I thought if my water broke there would be more at once and also there wouldn't be such big breaks between gushes...

Having what I *think* are contractions about 7 min apart only lasting 20-30 sec. The only thing that makes me question it is the constant throbbing in my lower back and abdomen between them and also the fact that they seem to just be in my lower abdomen. Everything I read said they start at the top of your bump and move down...

he is here!!
murray alexander was born at 7:56pm and weighed 7lbs5oz and was 20 inches long.

i had back labor and it was hard to tell when the contractions ended so when i got to the hospital i was already 7cm!! i was in SHOCK!
i will write soon, i promise!! the pains have me a little loopy lol

here's a picture:

Attachments

• murray.jpg
    murray.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
Congrats Wishful :D

and Gaia I have heard every woman has different labour- so some women just experience period cramp type labout and others have bad back pain so you'll never know ;)

Aww Wishful congratulations! He's absolutely gorgeous!

Gaia that sounds like your waters. When mine went last time I had a slow trickle whilst on the loo and nothing more for a while. They had to check my urine at hospital to see whether there was anything there as my pad was dry. I was then sent home after they confirmed they had gone and by the time I reached home I was soaking. They kept coming and going depending on where the baby's head was.

I would call the hospital or mw to see what they say. Good luck! X

Congrats wishful!

It's 6am here I think I'll wait until 8/9am to call the midwives and check in. If it was my water, it wasn't off color or smelly at all just mixed with mucus so a teeny bit pinkish brown tinged.

Contractions are a bit here and there, so it is likely very early and who knows...could even slow down again! I'm thinking he will be here today or tomorrow though! Wow!

gaia - definitely sounds like your waters!! Let us know what they say when you call!

Wishful - I said it on another thread, but I'll say it again. He's PERFECT! :) Contrats :) :)

Congratz wishful n good luck gaia. Keep us updated. I will update front page on Monday getting my house ready for my baby shower and husband bday party tomorrow so just checking in on phone every once in awhile

gaiagirl-I think it could be your water! When it breaks it does come out in gushes, usually every contraction. So, if it was coming out every 7 minutes like your contractions that would make sense. Good luck!

Congrats wishful! Beautiful baby! And yay gaia - hope you have a babe soon! xxx

Congrats wishful!!

Gaia- that sounds extremely promising to me!! Everyone's labor signs and pains are different so this could be it for you.

You ladies are making me too jealous :winkwink: but I'm getting house ready so I guess ill wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->