• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Hi girls! WTB - thanks for keeping everyone updated! I have a few pics and notes of how things went down in my journal if you care to take a look. My little ninja is perfect and I'm SO happy to be done with pregnancy, although healing from a c-section isn't going to be much fun either!

FYI regarding size.. I had a size scan at 37w2d and he was estimated to be 6lb 11oz. He was born at 39w3d and he was 7lb 3oz, so I think the growth scan was pretty close, if not right on. :thumbup:

Last time mine was estimated about 2700g so I guess she ll be about 3100g when she comes.

Congratulations Cridge! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Wow Silverpenny, that's one impressive birth story. I can't believe you let your husband sleep through all the hard bits! Lucky him ;-)

My ds was 9lb so in theory this one should be bigger but I'm measuring smaller this time so my guess is 8lb 4oz..here's hoping anyway!

I am now remembering how hard the last few weeks of pregnancy are! Full of aches and pains and suddenly have a big ole bump. Bring on the contractions! X

cridge! great pics... your boys are so cute!!
silver penny.. amazing birthing story.. thanks for sharing!

i think my bump is getting bigger by the hour.. i really want to meet my baby.. this is getting hard!

I'm full term today(got put forward a whole day at my 34week appointment lol) but no signs of baby making an appeareance yet. I hope I dont go overdue again this time, though as my bump is still small i'm thankfully still going on as usuall without the late pregnancy aches and pains.
Silverpenny your birth sounds brilliant-i'm going for a home birth this time but dont think i could be as brave as you to do it unassisted.

I'm full term today too cookielucylou! Happy 37w to you :)

Sorry to all you ladies still hanging in there uncomfortable and in pain :hugs: I'm not too bad actually, although did have a funny turn with my BP a couple of weeks ago but I'm feeling good and am hoping it's still within the normal range for my 38w MW appt next week.

Congrats cridge :flower: that's great that your growth scan was pretty much spot on too!

Good to hear from you, Cridge! I took a peek at your journal and your pictures are precious!! Hope all is going well with your recovery!

I'm sure this baby is going to be a monster! DH was small, 6lbs at birth... whereas I was closer to 9lbs. Thankfully we're having a growth scan tomorrow so I'll have a better idea. I'm so anxious to see him :)

Got the midwife coming to the house tomorrow to do a sweep :thumbup:

Congratulations Cridge :kiss: xxx

Good luck Boofle! I'm getting so impatient now...my midwife gave me a lemon verbena oil tea recipe to make, I'm going to have that today and tomorrow. I want this baby this weekend!!!!!!!!

Oooh wishful it very much sounds like it :yipee: good luck and keep us updated if you can :)

thanks!!! love to all you girls... trying to walk and its pretty intense pain.. ahh this is no joke LOL

Good luck wishful! Power through, you can handle it :thumbup:

Just started losing my mucus plug...never thought I would be so happy to see something that gross, lol. I know it could still be awhile, but it is exciting nonetheless! ANY change is at this point :happydance:

Good luck wishful xx

Hello ladies, hope you are all well. I had another scan today, baby is still breech :( he's now footling breech so absolutely no chance of a natural delivery so my c-section has been booked for 39 weeks on 21st Nov, nerve wracking xx

Sorry heyzeb :(

Wishful- good luck!! Hope things keep progressing for you!!

Cridge- congrats! He is adorable! Hope healing for you is speedy.

Nothing new here just extreme rib pain!! He must be long or stretched out cause my ribs are killing me!!

I'm still doing all my herbal teas in preparation :winkwink: think once my mother arrived ill start walking a lot more. I want to have sex to help but by the time hubby comes home from work and baby is in bed I'm just too tired for all that!

Yay for plug, Boofle!! :)

Wishful - I can't wait to get more updates :)

Hayzeb - so sorry baby is not cooperating, however it's got to be exciting to have an end date in mind! At least you know exactly when you'll be holding your baby.

DG - sorry to hear about the rib pain, owie!! And I completely feel you on the sex issue... DH and I have a "sex date" as soon as I get home from work! LOL! So romantic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->