• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Congrats to the new arrivals and sending labour dust to the overdue gals. :dust:

Hello ladies, sorry I didn't keep up with this thread but I just wanted to let you know that we got our little sparkler a few days early on bonfire night! Freya was born at 7.22pm on 5/11/12 weighing 6lb8oz and is perfect in every way:cloud9: congrats to all the other mamas whose lo's have arrived and good luck to those still waiting xx

Congratulations to the new arrivals! :flower: I still can't believe it's November.. xx

Phoebe was born yesterday at 2.23pm, 8lbs 15ozs, only with gas and air (not my choice! haha) and pretty much in her waters - they had to break it as she was crowning. :shock: She's amazing too - such a content little lady so far!

Attachments

• Photo0185.jpg
    Photo0185.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 10
Congrats auntylolo :flower:

And congrats Charlie!! Wow, how did it all happen!? She is beautiful :flower:

Congrats Charliekeys!!

You ladies are killing me!! Why is my due date at the end of the month? :winkwink:

I have been having stabbing pains in my cervix lets hope that's doing something progressive! My swelling is increasing, had to pry my wedding ring off last night! Besides that nothing exciting going on, boo hoo.

Haven't been on here for an age as been busy busy! Congratulations on all the new arrivals, i see Charlie, you your beautiful girl as do you Ashley...yey!! hope you are enjoying the cuddles as much as I am!

My little yellow bump became a pink one, Sophia, at 9.48pm on 5th November. I am falling in love more and more each day and have to pinch myself lots!!

It was a gruelling 4 day labour with all sorts of things happening that i really won't bore you all with but needless to say my natural water birth went out the window and had epidural with induction and eventually emergency c sec. But would do it all again in a heart beat!!

Here's a pic of my little lady born yesterday! Greta Mae, 7lbs 4oz... Born at 38 weeks exactly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Fish & Chips. It's all so confusing. I will monitor it. How in the heck are we supposed to know if it's discharge or amniotic fluid?

For about two weeks now I've had intense discharge. When I went to ob last it had only been about a week since it started but I was literally changing my panties and liners 4 times a day at least cause they were soaked!! No smell, no color, no mucus look ect. So I told doctor and he checked to see if it was my waters and said it was just cervical mucus! He said later in pregnancy and all the hormones we are producing increases mucus intensely. I was shocked cause it is soo watery now I'm at five panty changes a day!!

Wishful- what a beautiful birth story- congrats and hope you heal quickly.
Boofle- hopefully your time comes ASAP!

Hey Ladies! Just wanted to let you know that Finley arrived last night at 10:53pm! He was 6lbs 11oz and is so absolutely perfect!

We did manage to have the home birth we planned and I'll update a birth story soon!

We have had to be admitted to the hospital because Finley had trouble with feeding and had low blood sugar. He's doing great and we should be back home soon! Will update when we are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->