• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Congrats Winks. Wow that was early! xx

How you doing Boofle? I feel like I've been hit by a bus today!!

Congrats winks! I hope all is well

I've been feeling really weird last two days.. Is it in my head? :haha: pretty much waking yesterday I felt a little ill and butterflies in stomach, crampy kind of period or diarrhea feeling. Sharp cervix pains and low back pain. Last night we :sex: nothing fancy I just layed there :haha: I checked after and no plug :( but I did wake a few times in the night with real contractions! My belly was rock hard and my back was killing me! Nothing to really time tho. Today I've been crampy, hard to walk and lower pain in vagina. Still no show or anything and no steady contractions :nope: but maybe this means time is near? I'm ready but mother really should be here for my son so I guess ill try and hold out till the 19th. But I'd say have sex if you want some action to happen :winkwink:

Daddies I felt exactly the same yesterday and have been on alert since. Unfortunately it's all quietened down now. Fx yours lead to something x

hello ladies!! first i have to say i have MISSED YOU GIRLS SO SO MUCH!!! i don't have the time this second to go through all the posts but i hope later today i do. i really hope you girls have been good and for any babies born... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

sadly since my last post i have had a tough time. i ended up having complications from the epidural. i needed a blood patch but my spinal headache went undiagnosed for three days because i wasn't a "textbook case". i had severe headaches, but also extreme ringing in my ears and every sound sounded so loud i would scream. i had it during my last post but had my DH type it up. so since baby has been born i haven't been able to take care of him. no feeding, changing diapers, couldn't be in the same room because his crying was far too much. i have been devastated. finally got a blood patch today and already feeling better. also got an infection but on meds for that. i was just able to feed my son for the first time and he is almost 5 days old. i am beyond depressed but i really hope things are on the mend. :cry: :cry: :cry:

my husband has been absolutely amazing being mommy and daddy. he looks so exhausted and i feel so bad but i have never seen him so happy.

i will try and share more pictures soon and cant wait to catch up... love to you all :hugs:

Aww Wishful, I'm so sorry to hear you've been poorly, but glad you are starting to feel on the mend. (Big hugs) x

Aw I am sorry wishful . I hope you got the leak (hole) glues up and are on the mend now.

(ps Daddies: the prostaglandine in sperm is way too low to have any effect on the cervix :p)

Aww wishful, it's hard enough without having a spinal leak and infection to deal with so massive :hugs:

It's great that you've been able to feed him today though! Hopefully things are on the mend.

Any word from Boofle? x

thanks girls. think it would of been okay if i got it patched up right away but the 3.5 days were brutal. was able to actually take care of bub last night and have my husband sleep some... felt great to do so

here is my favorite photo so far because it was right after my blood patch when i could actually function :cloud9: :cloud9:

Attachments

• my world.jpg
    my world.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 9
So sorry wishful hope things get to looking up!

I'm crampy most the day and uncomfortable contractions off and on all day but nothing to time. This is the longest I've been pregnant so I'm not sure if its normal or a good sign! As of now I say he's too comfy to leave boo hoo. Just got home from grocery shopping and I feel like I was hit by a truck! Contractions and back pain but I know its from the stress of shopping.

Aww wishful so sorry to hear about this. I"m happy that you've got to feed your little one though and that things are getting back on track.

So, I know it's most likely nothing but I'm happy to report that I'm 1cm dilated and 75% effaced.

Wishful, what a cutie!!!

Daddies, sounds like you need to put your feet up!

Babyfeva, yay hopefully this is the start of it.

Wow!! There's been lots of popping going on around here!! Congrats on all the new babies!! So exciting to see a ton of updates :) :)

I'm scheduled to be induced next Wednesday! Baby is measuring 1 week ahead and 7lb10oz according to the ultrasound last Friday. Doctor thinks delivering him a week early will give me a better shot at a vaginal delivery. FX'd! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->