• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

You still have 2 weeks to go no jumping the queue :p :haha:

Technically I have a week to go... induction on the 21st :wohoo:

DG - if you're unsure about your waters and you have a burning feeling, it might be worth a call to get checked out. You definitely don't want to risk an infection!

My little man arrived on Tuesday after a mammoth labour - Toby - we are so in love

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIxMTE0LTAxNDYzLmpwZw-1.jpg

My little man arrived on Tuesday after a mammoth labour - Toby - we are so in love

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIxMTE0LTAxNDYzLmpwZw-1.jpg

Well done boof and congrats he is gorgeous xx

Aww congratulations boofle,
he is gorgeous.
Daddies I would get that checked as it sounds like your waters and you dont want to leave it too long incase of infection. I have a bath most nights and havnt had that happen.

Congrats Boofle!! Can't wait to hear the story! He's adorable - and I love his name!

Daddiesgift - my mom is also a total neat freak and I came home from the hospital to a reorganized storage room and pantry! Yay! I'll take it any day! :haha: Oh - and she also chiseled out a huge chunk of ice from our deep freezer - a 9 year old chunk of ice! Haha!! Thank you mom!!

daddiesgift- i only feel burning when I feel baby's head burrowing it's way deep down there.

Congrats Boofle! He's so handsome :)

If it was my waters wouldn't it have been lots more? I haven't had it happen since.

Walked a mile today, something I use to do many times a day and I would've kept going if my son wouldn't have been restless. But now I feel pooped! And burny cervix :winkwink: gotta get this bun ready to leave the oven!!

Everyday I drink one pineapple juice, two cups raspberry leaf tea, and I take two evening primrose pills. I recently started inserting one primrose pill into vagina nights we don't have sex (so every night? :haha:) now I'm going to walk a mile each day! Yes I'm only 38+4 but I'm getting body prepared for this!

Congrats to all the ladies who have had LOs since I've been on last :)

And if anyone is in labour as I type - good luck! And stay strong!

AFM - wow, I definitely never understood the work a newborn requires! Lol People can tell you but until you're there in the trenches it's just not the same.

Mr F (a little nickname we use) gave us such a hard time that first day because he didnt want to eat! But after 24 hours in the hospital, which I'm still not sure was necessary, he is a champion eater. We went in to rule out any pain or issues he might have that were interfering and they measured his blood sugar to be low, and wanted to admit us. We went with it but I was a bit crushed that they insisted on supplementing him with some formula overnight and having me pump. After the night and a bunch of good blood sugar readings I refused any more formula and insisted and going colostrum only. They monitored us all day and we were home by evening. All in all, we did what we had to and wouldn't want to take chances especially because he's such a little guy...but I was NOT thrilled with the whole thing. Ah well, onward and upward...

Since coming home he has eaten well and my milk came in which really made everyone happier, since he could actually feel satisfied!

Nights are tough, he sleeps much better during the day but hopefully he will be sorted out a bit soon!

Cridge - i am right there eith ya! I'm pretty sure Mr F is cluster feeding every night from about 2 to 5am! Yikes, nice timing buddy! It's an instinct newborns have that builds milk supply and I am feeding on demand so I just go with it! Sleep in and take a nap during the day :)

He gained an ounce a few days ago and gets weighed tomorrow. I'm hoping for a few ounces so I can maybe stop waking him up to feed so often!

Gaia - sorry you had to be at the hospital for so long and that they gave your little guy formula. That would have ticked me off too, but like you said, sometimes we have to do what we have to do. I'm glad he's okay and eating well now!

I found success in making my nocturnal baby sleep all night.... at least for one night (which is huge). You can read all about it in my journal. I had a great night with no cluster feeding!! I got more sleep than I have in months! :thumbup: I wouldn't even get out of bed to pee just to spite myself. :haha:

It seems that everyone has been quiet lately. Hopefully that means lots of you are in labor! :)

Awesome Cridge, we bed share too and that's how Mr F sleeps best :) haven't mastered nursing while laying down yet though...working on it!

I agree Gaia - I couldn't nurse #1 at all while laying down, but I made it work somehow last night out of desperation. It wasn't comfortable, but I made it work.

Cridge I did exactly the same last night and co slept with lo anf got sleep, it was fantastic!!

Still pregnant! Lol I didn't go get checked about the wetness I had the other night cause it hasn't happened since and I keep thinking I would've gone in labor by now if it was my waters?

Babies movement has died down which I hate but he does move still and when I worry I use heart rate monitor. Right now he's currently killing my ribs! I wonder how he is engaged but still in my ribs! Must be long.

I have painful contractions everyday but then they die down to nothing :nope: vagina still hurts like someone's kicked me and I still feel a little burny feeling.

How's everyone else who's still waiting :winkwink:

My mother comes Monday so I better get off and clean and do laundry plus finish some orders to mail out (I make baby stuff)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->