***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Hi Everyone. Just foudn out yesterday i was pregnant. EDD is the 28th march. So nice to be all together. Heres to a happy and healthy nine months to EVERYONE!

Name(just first)?
Sandra
How old are you?
Whats your EDD, How have you figued that date?
28rd November

What # child is this for you?
My first!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
No idea

Are you finding out the gender?
Probably will, even tho i d like it to be a surprise
How many months were you TTC?
this was cycle 9. :) Sticky bean!

Can't believe we have people due in the last week of November already. In another few days there will be posters starting a December mums thread and we won't be the n00bs any more. :o

:) Im still a noob and very nervous hahaha hoping that subsides quickly!! ;)

My boobs are sooooo sore! They hurt when I walk and I am so tempted to just hold them. Too bad I can't walk around the office holding my boobs. LOL.

Newbie. new person. ;) Hee hee.

Hahaha i can jsut imagine walking around holding your boobs...makes me giggle. :rofl:

Thanks... I was trying to make it an acronym. LOL. I couldn't figure it out at all.

Welcome to all the newbies!

I have to hold my boobs when I go down stairs. In my own house, of course - wouldn't do it in public! :haha:

Thank goodness my bb's don't hurt yet! Although, I'm sure that won't last for long...

Thanks... I was trying to make it an acronym. LOL. I couldn't figure it out at all.

It's a geeky internet way to say newbie. Right now November is the latest month that people have due dates for but over the next week there will be a few people getting December due dates, so it will feel like we are all one month closer to our babies.:happydance:

When did you all see your doctor, or when are you planning on seeing your doctor? Mine apparently doesn't see patients until 8-10 weeks, but I tricked them into seeing me at 7 :)

In Ireland we do combined care with our maternity unit and our GP, so I've seen my GP twice already for the initial appointment and to get my bloods done. I don't have my first midwife/consultant appointment until May 17th and I still haven't gotten my date for my end of trimester scan. But I have a private scan on Wednesday morning. So terrified!

Hi everyone!
My name is Erika and my edd is Nov. 16th! This is child #1. We have been trying/not preventing for about 7 months. This month just felt different. I am 26 years old. I am also a twin. I wonder if I will have twins? :) Prob not but that would be cool. I think I am having a boy and yes we are going to find out the gender!

In Ireland we do combined care with our maternity unit and our GP, so I've seen my GP twice already for the initial appointment and to get my bloods done. I don't have my first midwife/consultant appointment until May 17th and I still haven't gotten my date for my end of trimester scan. But I have a private scan on Wednesday morning. So terrified!

Oh wow! you guys have to pay for private scans if you want to see the baby before the end of your trimester? Makes me feel spoiled now, but I am so anxious to see the baby! :)

I am supposed to see my doc at 6 weeks..but shes too booked!! Go figure so they are calling me back asap to get a date. I really dont want it to be too late!! Welcome Ericka!! Its starting to sink in...how long did u take you ladies to actually start feeling pregant or come to terms that we are going to be mommies!!

It still hasn't sunk in!! I'm sure I'll go home and POAS again, just to make sure :)

and proabably again in the morning...

And I'm sure I'll do it again every day until my appt... LOL!

Hi everyone!
My name is Erika and my edd is Nov. 16th! This is child #1. We have been trying/not preventing for about 7 months. This month just felt different. I am 26 years old. I am also a twin. I wonder if I will have twins? :) Prob not but that would be cool. I think I am having a boy and yes we are going to find out the gender!

Welcome Erika! Are you an identical twin? Identical twins are by chance, but fraternal twins are actually hereditary and the gene is active only in the women because it affects ovulation (releasing more than one egg). So for instance, if you're a guy with the gene, it won't affect your wife who will get pregnant, but the guy could pass it down to his daughter and she could have twins. My dad is a twin (has a twin sister, so fraternal), so therefore I could have twins! :happydance:

Mrs.326!! You are pregnant! I didn't even see that! Congrats!! Yay for you!

I called an made an app today and they won't see me until I am 8-10 weeks. I will get to hear the heartbeat. My app is April 9th. I am thinking I may get a private scan around 10-12 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->