• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I cleaned it and put a little breastmilk in it, then used a Qtip to massage the tear duct under his eye. It looks better now but I'm sure it'll crop up again :) hope it goes away soon, it doesn't bother him but I hate it! Poor baby!

morri - just a couple more days, right?!

daddiesgift - I hope your LO stays put until tomorrow!! GL!!

:( my poor little guy has a clogged tear duct I think! His little eye is all goopy, it's heart wrenching! Ugh!

Any already moms had this?!

My lil guy has this atm. The doc said to massage it gently in the corner, by bridge of his nose area to help unclog it. And wipe away with warm cloth. He said could take a bit to clear up.

Have written my birth story - in my journal for anyone who wants a read (link in siggie) xxx

Loved the birth story Boofle, thanks for sharing. It sounds like you stuck to your guns and did everything possible which is incredibly impressive. When I had my ds I forgot everything and just did as I was told.. push over me think?

Due date here. My son has croup and a stinking cold, I'm coming down with one, none of us have slept for 2 days... ughh..

Happy due date F&C :flower: that sucks you're all unwell, I hope you feel better soon and manage to get some rest :hugs:

Hi all where is all the news at for new babies. One year ago today I had miss Ella by emcs. At 759 Am

Today I had an appt and still at 1cm dilated/75% effaced :/ I also have tendonitis in my left wrist as if having carpal tunnel in my right hand isn't enough. I was wondering why I was having so much pain in my left thumb/wrist area to the point where I can't even pull my pants up without pain. Now I have to see an orthopaedic surgeon for a steroid shot. I'm so afraid that I won't be able to hold my baby. I need this shot ASAP!

I've probably had one bad contraction today :( seems I was getting my hopes up the past few days cause today has been quite!! What on earth can I do but hope and pray he will come soon?!

Picked my mother up from airport today, so far so good and my son is doing fine with her.

Sorry you are in pain babyfeva. hMy csrpal tunnel is much better now x

Tonight was the first time I bounced on a ball for about 45 mins. When I was done I noticed my underwear and sweat pants were somewhat wet. Did my waters break or was it just due to bouncing? Since I'm unsure I put on a panty liner to see if I continue to have leakage.

Babyfeva I often find I'm wet after bouncing on a ball. I would see if it stops or not.

Daddies, that's great that things are going well so far. Fx baby gets to meet you all soon.

Nothing happening here. My son is still really suffering with a cold so he needs me at the moment so I'm in no rush. X

Eh nothing here either-- I was for check up today (CTG) and it didnt have a single contraction on there.

Tomorrow is induction , hope it doesnt take 3 days :haha:
I did lose some plug though (big chunky ) but that doesnt have to mean too much

I kind a like though that all three of us will have a birthday with a 20 something in it, my birthday is on a 21st Oh is on a 26th and she'll be somewhere in between :) .

I know i havent been on this thread for ages, hope all the november mummies are doing well. My update for the first page: oliver steven was born 8th november, 9 days before his due date weighing 8Ib. So mich in love with my perfect boy, good luck to everyone still expecting xxx

Well all morning I've been having contractions. On way to hospital now!! I've been writing down last two hours and they are about 2 mins apart to 5 mins. I hope this is it wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->