• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Daddies, contractions don't always happen once your waters go or if you start leaking. If you think it might be waters I'd get them checked as they usually only like to leave you for a max of 48hrs after leaking began before starting to induce your contractions for you. It's because there's a risk of infection once your waters go :flower:

I would have thought you'd have experienced it again if it was your waters. The stop start contractions are no fun are they? I have had tons of BHs, some of which have been uncomfortable, and even those have had me guessing so I really feel for you.

My reflexology obviously didn't work as it's been 48 hrs and I'm still pregnant. Feeling scwiffy tonight so am a bit fed up. X

I guess since my last appt I just knew it was my waters and nope! Just watery cervical mucous. Ill call and see what nurse thinks.

I'm so tired everyday before I even do everything, now the swelling has started I just hope I don't go over! Doctor said if I'm ripe on Wednesday we can induce Monday 26th which is one day after due date, better than nothing I suppose! That's why I'm doing all this herbal stuff, walking ect just to get my body ready. I'm going back into Shock and feeling ill never have this baby! After having ło #1 early I guess I'd figure ło #2 would at least be ready to come out by now!

Oh and being induced the 26th would be exactly 15 months after ło #1 was born! Easy to remember birth dates lol

daddies-I assumed this one was going to come early since I had my 2nd at 36 weeks...it definitely makes it harder to continue waiting when one came earlier...Good luck! You're almost there!

Nothing happening here either although I'm not really doing anything to help the baby on its way apart from drinking raspberry tea.
I started my maternity leave last Friday and was busy sorting the flat out the first week, this week I'll be putting my feet up and enjoying some 'me' time.

It has gone quiet.

I know 3 ladies who had their firsts early and one gave birth on her due date, one a week late and the other was induced! It doesn't bode well for me as my ds was a week late!

ohh ladies im 38 weeks today! Feeling tired cause lack of sleep lately! Yesterday(friday) i was so Dizzy literally ! I'v never experienced dizzyness that comes with seeing 'stars'' or somthing! even sitting wouldn't stop it!
Im feeling all of sudden like feeling sick, not really really but as if my nose has temp ..
ughh i dont know how to describe it!
Seriously feeling like im not making any sense anymore!

Ihave started drinking my first cup of raspberry leaf tea, so see how thats gonna work out!
Found out my baby is back to back! So trying hard to rotate or get him engaged

Ihave experience 1 big contraction today! I was like WOOHHH breath in breath out

waiting is crazy i know!
I feel like im gonna be overdue with this one too.
Im gonna go to bed now ,myson wakes up 6,30 am in the morning(EVEN ON WEEKENDS!)

I'm feeling extremely dizzy today as well :( so I'm sitting down drinking water. Dampening my to do list.

I was for a check up today, and I am only 1-2 cm dilated, only about 2 contractions during the CTG, but at least everything is still looking in good nick(water hb, placenta ... )
I am going to get an induction latest at +7 so something to look forward to.

Only a few more days then morri.. How exciting!

They won't even give me a sweep until I'm at least 41 weeks and as far as I know the induction will be at 42 weeks so I could end up with a Dec baby.

:( my poor little guy has a clogged tear duct I think! His little eye is all goopy, it's heart wrenching! Ugh!

Any already moms had this?!

:( my poor little guy has a clogged tear duct I think! His little eye is all goopy, it's heart wrenching! Ugh!

Any already moms had this?!

My ds1 had this. It is very common. Express some breastmilk in it a few times a day and it will clear up soon. Nothing to worry about.

Gaia- it's fairly normal to have a blocked duct especially in early weeks. It shouldn't hurt them, no creams or drops really work unless its infected. My son woke up with his eye crusted shut :( I thought it was infected so I took him to hospital and they told me it was a blocked duct, lasted about two months. Just gently wipe with warm cloth, some baby wipes can irratate it. Also a few times a day you can rub up the side of their nose up to corner of eye like a massage to work the goop out and help unclog it.

Oh ladies contractions are killing me today!! Taking my breath away and making me feel very ill. I'm just going to sit here and drink water see if it helps. My mother flies in tomorrow at 1240 so he can wait till 2pm to come tomorrow bah

Gaia my LO has this, I've been bathing it with cooled boiled water and it seems to be clearing up. It really upsets me when it goes all weepy and crusty :(

thats because the tear ducts aren't opening properly till a couple of weeks old or so.. hope it clearsup soon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->