***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Good luck Daddies, we have the same due date but nothing happening here!!

Good luck daddiesgift! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Okay ladies. I have severe lower back pain. It feels like it is on fire it is burning so bad. Anyone else experience this? I'm not sure what to do about it.

ashley - all my afterpains were in my back. I had burning, severe lower back pain for at least the first week after my ninja was born. I just noticed yesterday that it's gone, but I think it's been gone for a few days. I just took ibuprofen and that seemed to help a little bit. :hugs:

Yay!! CONGRATS! Hope all is well. :) Can't wait to hear more.

Thanks Cridge.I've been taking ibuprofen as well but its just not helping.

Ah congratulations daddies! Hope you're both well x

Ashley I had really bad lower back pain which was awful until yesterday too. I put it down to my awful back labour but and I took pretty strong painkillerd that were prescibed, diclofenac, codeine and pararcetamol. Not sure what they are all called in the states.

Congrats Daddies!!! Perfect timing after your moms arrival, what a considerate little baby :)

Congrats daddies.
My induction was delayed to tomorrow, as they had a couple of emergency cases today and they didn't want me to suffer from bad service/treatment as I wouldnt be priority(5 other women in total there) tomorrow I am only 1 of 2 so after they had me on the CTG for an hour and saw that it looked all good, they asked me whether I would agree with coming back tomorrow.
At least I could leave my bag there in a locker.

Sorry to hear your induction has changed Morri
But at least you know you'll have their full attention.

Thanks ladies :) so far not much sleep tonight, he wakes about every half hour. So I might as well post story!

I woke around 730 and contractions started around 9. About 10 my mother told me to write down every time they hurt, I did that for about an hour or two and notice 2-3 mins apart sometimes 5. I called doctors office and they told me to head to hospital to get checked. They checked upon arrival and 4cm!! They admitted me since contractions were steady. They put fluids IV in and missed so my arm knotted up and they had to redo. I made it clear I wanted epidural from the start. what a nightmare it was getting it! im pretty sure he restuck me at least FIVE times till it was perfectly in middle. afterwards i was still feeling same so i started to have anxiety attack. Just thinking of all the pain I had with Dominic with no drugs, the lady screaming across hall and if they'd have to redo it. My blood pressure dropped so I got oxygen and a shot of ephedrine. Then I started feeling MUCH better!! I was relaxed and in no real pain, I could still move around just fine. A little after 520pm I started to push and he made his debut at 5:50! After the mishaps with getting epidural it was amazing in comparison to not having one!! He weighs 8 pounds 13 ounces and 19.5 inches long! Much bigger than my exactly 7 pound baby. I call him my squishy cause he's just one big ball of squish!! :haha:

My mother, husband and Dominic all came to hospital as I think we all thought I'd be leaving after getting checked. I cried more about Dominic than anything! I love him so and thought this would all be too much for him. They let him in room with me during labor, he fell asleep so as I pushed he was in room and right as Anthony came out he woke up and got to come over a meet him!! It melted my heart so much and he was soo excited!! He kept pointing and giggling at him, he'd look at him then look at me and smile :) anytime anyone got in way Dominic was trying to peak over them. I was so proud and so relieved that he was happy. I held him after and he kissed me a couple times all by himself :cries: so my mother, daddy and my son were in room!! Daddy cut cord, my mother did great not passing out as she is squimish.

We've been breast feeding but no milk of course and he is relentless. Dominic never took a pacifier and I didn't plan to give this one one but after an hour on the boob, 10 minutes screaming off, hour back on screaming when he was off I rang my bell and asked for one! He takes it fine and is content. I'm already using the lanolin to keep everything looking ok.

I tore worse this time but he was much bigger, doctor said 2 degree tear which just tore what I had stitched up first baby but then he said it tore my pee hole :nope: not looking forward to all that. I keep having to pee and a lot will come out then I push tons more and so on.

Well it's 4:50am and he's looking content maybe for sleep?? So I must go ;) pics as soon as I'm home!

Fxed for all you ladies in waiting :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->