• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Ah so glad it all went so well Daddies and so lovely to hear how sweet Dominic was :)

Wow so it's all happened pretty fast in the end! Well done you.. It sounds like you laboured really well.

Morri, sorry your induction has been postponed but like Blondie says, at least you'll know you'll have their full attention.

I worked my are off bouncing on a ball last night and even dtd but nowt has come of it. So gutted I've gone overdue again. I thought 2nd babies generally arrived earlier but it seems to be the opposite when considering all my friends' labours.

How sweet daddies. That's how my 2 year old is. She giggles everytime she "holds" her. It really melts my heart.

Aww how lovely your little boy was with you too, I'm hoping to keep ours in with me for as long as possible so your story gives me hope :)

Cookie- if anyone would've told me he would be in there I would've laughed in there face! It's really weird how when you really need your child to behave they do. They normally don't let children in during pushing but we were lucky he was asleep on couch in room and woke up so quietly. Fxed your ło gets to stay as long as possible!!

It's 12:20pm and he's snoozing, he was up all night since 5 am sleeping besides to eat! Not a good sign but I'm too tired to fight with it today. My husband and son is out entertaining my mother till a little later. It's nice to be here by myself, have me and baby time alone, not worry about son plus I'm getting to watch what I want on TV :haha:

Had my consultants appointment today and was told that my cervix was high, posterior and closed :( He apparently managed to open it slightly so said it could set things off over the next 48 hrs but I'm not convinced.

I have been asked to book another sweep for Monday and if that fails I have an induction booked for the 1st December.

Well. our daughter arrived 4 days early on Tuesday morning!! Holly Niamh took just 4 hours 15 minutes to arrive :) She was born in the birthing pool! She's absolutely amazing, and her big sister Erin just adores her! She weighed 7lb 13.5oz, so in a way, I'm glad she wasn't 4 days late like her sister was!! xx

Sorry your internal wasn't great F&C, things can change quickly though so I hope that's the case for you :flower:

Congrats mammytoerin! :yipee:

39 weeks today for me, and I'm about done. My pelvis feels like it's going to snap at any given moment! I'm going to have a clary sage oil bath tonight and then massage myself in it before bed and then will hope it kickstarts something. I don't feel like this baby's ready to come anytime soon though!

Yay 39weeks for me today too. I have had the odd few fairly strong braxton hicks but they dont amount to anything so mine doesnt seem ready to come yet either.

So sorry fish&chips :( but things can change quickly! Last Wednesday doctor told me about the same thing and Tuesday I go into labor! Fxed

Night 1 was pretty good. We all slept together and surprisingly one baby didn't wake the other!

Happy thanksgiving to all who celebrate today. Pies are in oven now, ill start watching what I eat tomorrow :winkwink:

I hope it's sooner than later for you Fish & Chips.

Happy Thanksgiving for those that celebrate!

Congrats ladies on the new bubbas!!!! :) :)

F&C - it can happen quickly don't worry! When I went in to l&d my cervix was closed, high and posterior ... 8 hours later she was here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->