***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Anyone experiencing shooting/stinging feeling down in the vaginal area. It almost feels like baby is going to come out. Only lasts for a few seconds then goes away. Usually accompanied w/ a Braxton Hick.

I've had similar although not necessarily with a BH. I think it's baby's head hitting the cervix. Ouchie.

Been quite on here lately I guess everyone is busy with newborns and getting ready :winkwink: Mine is about to eat while my older is eating his waffles so I gotta make this quick! Here are the long awaited photos of my tiny angel :haha:

I even had to upload a photo of his mad face its too adorable. Plus one of big brother looking so proud of him!

My milk came in yesterday so im currently dealing with engorgement :nope: Ive been feeding him on time and doing both breasts AND pumping a little after ward and they are still huge!! I hope by tomorrow it gets better.

Attachments

• ant1.jpg
    ant1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 6
  • ant2.jpg
    ant2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
  • ant3.jpg
    ant3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 6
  • ant4.jpg
    ant4.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5
Aww he is gorgeous.
Babyfeva I get that too, sometimes feels like a cutting/stabbing feeling down there.
Still no signs of mine coming, could be a december baby at this rate.

@ daddiesgift its beautifull pictures! and babies aswell lol
congratz!

Here still nothing, im not sure wether the baby is engaging .. lasttime the midwife assistent said he was engaged i asked her how engaged deep>? cause i dont feel him deep low
Then she said he is getting there it starting.
Thats soo 2 different thing but whatever lol...

Im soo scared that the baby wont come and they will induce me..which always leads to c-section
Is it possible to postpone the appointment i have on 5th december? Im not sure whether thats the day they will do it or talk about it.
I will be 40 weeks and 3 days orsomthing .. i rather have it when iam 41 weeks

My induction is booked for 40+12. Are you in the UK? If so they are usually happy to wait up until 42 weeks. Any later they will need to monitor you every day so you would have to put up a bit of a fight. X

Daddies, what beautiful boys you have!! His angry face is just sooo cute! <3

Samia, you can hold off induction until you're 42w, even beyond that if you really wanted but the hospital will want to monitor you closely. Inductions don't always end up in c-secs, I was induced with my DD at 38w and had a brilliant labour.

Thanks ladies! I think they are keepers :winkwink:

I'm having a hard time since yesterday with all the "after labor/birth" pains and breast/nipple pain. Trying to just take it one HOUR at a time before I go crazy! Today I'm going to try and take a break and pump all day. I've been fairly lucky with getting enough out.. I hope anyways!

F&C at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel lol 12 days over due tho! OMG!

thanks girls and yes im in uk , i guess thats what im gonna do..
@daddies,sorry to hear that !! is breastfeeding going well? before the pain?

Im worrying and thinking what if i dont have no milk? Or one breast more milk then the other.
My left breast is larger then the right one..so bit scared though! sorry tmi
My first child had lots of problems. When i did have milk it will leak seriously crazy and when i tried to latch him ..there was no milk i think ..hmm
anyone here a good advice??
What to do if there is no milk in beginning

Have you looked in to where your nearest breast feeding clinic is? They're usually at your local hospital. They are brilliant at helping with breast feeding issues. x

I agree, find a local breastfeeding cafe or meeting and you'll get lots of help there. You can go on to Netmums too and find some local lactation consultants and plenty of other help.

There's only a very small percentage of women that can't physically BF through lack of supply etc so I'm sure you'll have nothing to worry about :) your milk won't come in for a few days after the birth anyway, that's completely normal x

Hi boofle. My LO was 3 weeks yesterday and has her first cold. I didn't experience this cold stuff this early on since my other babies were born in spring/summer. It's definitely not fun especially since all 3 girls have it.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Oh no Ashley! That's my biggest fear right now, I'm so paranoid about LO getting sick! How is she doing with eating when she is congested?! Hope it passes quickly...

Yes, i defenitly will go to one of those bf clinic.

@Ashley wow thats not fun! Thats what iam afraid of too that cold so early for the babies.

Wow, last night woke up to go to the toilet and then sudden had minor BH at my back, went straight back to my bed thought let me sleep again..woke up felt like cramps at my lower belly it wasn't strong at all but enough for me to notice. Hope things will set off sooonn

Had my 39 week check up today. Still 1cm dilated but not 90% effaced which is better than 75% last week. She also said his head is really low. I'm scheduled for another appt on Monday and might start to get induced Monday night if I want to! Crazy to think that if my baby is not here by the end of this week I know he'll be here for sure by next Tuesday. Kind of crazy. She even mentioned it's up to me if I want to get induced this week if I want to.

What do you girls think? Is it best to wait it out as long as possible? I'm just afraid he'll be too big if I wait to long and end up needing a C-section.

I'm a believer in trying to go naturally but I guess that's because I had a c section last time. How is your fundal measurement?

I had another sweep and am 2cms. Been getting regular cramps since. They're pretty frequent but aren't lasting long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->