***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

oh daddies - i'm so sorry! i'm glad you're happy with the decision to stop bf'ing - it sounds like the best thing given so many issues! i hope you recover quickly!

congrats morri!! i hope you get the latch issue figured out before you're in too much pain!

Congrats to the new babies :) Almost the end of Nov already!? Can't believe it!

Mr F has gas, which is frustrating because I have been so careful with what I eat! It seems like in the morning around 5am he is the most uncomfortable :(

I think it's gas because he sounds like he's straining but I feed him and it totally distracts him so either he was just hungry or the milk takes his mind off it!?!? He's such a mystery to me! Lol

Anyone else dealing with tummy pains?

Hey girls - I started a new thread for us to chat about our babies. I hope I did it in the right forum :shrug:

**Find it here**

I hope everyone joins so we can keep chatting about the ups and downs of our newborns!

gaia - I've noticed my guy has stomach pains every once in a while. It's mostly in the evenings. I bought some gripe water and that fixes the problem in a hurry! I've only used it a couple of times when I felt the pains were especially bad (and the crying was inconsolable), but it worked like a charm both times.

Still no baby. Induction is booked for tomorrow. Had a good cry last night so hoping it's out my system now so that I can enjoy my last day of freedom for a while.

Wanting a natural birth this time made me want to go naturally even more and I've tried everything. I'm so scared I'll end up staying in hospital for days whilst it kicks off, only to have another c section and have to stay in for another few days. I've never been away from my son that long and then will be immobile for several weeks. I feel like my body is cheating me out of something I so want.

Guess I won't have a November sparkler either :(

Aww fish & chips just try to concentrate on the fact that you will be meeting your gorgeous bubba soon.

I'm so sorry f&c that your lo doesn't quite want to come out to be a sparkler, it must be so frustrating for you. I ended up having a long labour which after 4 days ended up with a c sec and I really wanted a natural birth so I understand what you mean, especially as you have your little boy at home too. Maybe baby just isn't ready yet, when is your next appoimtment??

Mine wont be a november sparkler either.but as my due date was yesterday it was kind of half expected it wouldnt be.

Big hugs F&C, my little one isn't showing of coming anytime soon either. I have a midwifes appointment today for a sweep and reflexology. Fingers crossed that will help.

Update for the first page: baby Taylor was born on 24th Nov (his original due date).

Gratz on all the new babies, hope the moms are recovering swiftly!

I had my first sweep today and I was 1cm dilated, 50% effaced and very favourable apparently. She was very happy with my progress. She also gave me reflexology too so fingers crossed!!

Good luck today F&C!! I'm sorry it didn't go as you wanted but I'm sure once ło is here you'll forget about all that :hugs:

Good luck Blondiejay! Maybe go for a long walk? All say this works so maybe... Drink some pineapple juice for breakfast, take a long walk, take an evening primrose pill, have a spicy lunch, drink raspberry leaf tea, bounce on a ball, have sex then insert an evening primrose pill :rofl: worth a try!

Thanks ladies. Will update you asap after my induction tomorrow. Wish us luck x

Good luck Blondiejay! Maybe go for a long walk? All say this works so maybe... Drink some pineapple juice for breakfast, take a long walk, take an evening primrose pill, have a spicy lunch, drink raspberry leaf tea, bounce on a ball, have sex then insert an evening primrose pill :rofl: worth a try!

Thank you! I've eaten some pineapple earlier, 2 raspberry teas, took a primrose oil tablet and a spicy lunch already. When oh gets home we'll be having sex and I'll insert an evenin primrose tablet before bed. I'm currently bouncing on my ball and will do all evening!

Good luck F&C will be thinking of you.

Good luck to everyone about to meet their babies! I feel like we have had Mr F forever so it must be really dragging on for you all!

Oh and I am a December baby and it's a great month to have a birthday so don't be disappointed if you don't make the Nov cutoff ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->