***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Midwife today, and 7 weeks seems to have brought me a very sicky feeling morning! xxx

HIYA! I believe im due on the 27th Nov...Until proven otherwise :) xxxxxxxx

Hi all, I'd like to join pls.

Name(just first)? Kay

How old are you? 23

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? Nov 27th from LMP

What # child is this for you? 2nd. My first lil girl is up in heaven.

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? We both strongly feel its a boy but felt the same last time and was totally wrong.

Are you finding out the gender? Most probably, Im too impatient to wait

How many months were you TTC? We were NTNP from Nov

Have my first docs appt on Friday, and I'm high risk so hopefully should get an early scan to make sure all is okay.
Not really got any symptoms to speak of really but then it's early so I guess there's time. Just want to 'feel' preggers. Lol

Congrats everyone

Ooh hey candy apple just noticed we're due the same day... For now. How you feeling? Any symptoms?

Congrats on the heartbeat, bumpy ride!

I have my first scan today (vaginal) at 6w1d. I know it's early, but hopefully I'll see something. Considering I really don't feel pregnant (minus slightly sore boobs), I am very very nervous. Think good thoughts?!

Any update yet? Hoping all went well with you!

Yay! Can I please join here as well?

Name(just first)? Angela

How old are you? 37 this week. :dohh:

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? Nov 23, based on FDLMP

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No feelings yet

Are you finding out the gender? Oh yes!

How many months were you TTC? first try, this time. Last time, with our first, we ttc 18 months!

:happydance:

Midwife appointment today was fine - they've split the booking appointment in to two halves now so I go back in a fortnight for bloods/bp etc xxx

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies.

Glad everything went fine Boofle.

ETA- Please tell me i'm being silly ladies. I had an urge to POAS and my lines are now fainter than they were 2 days before AF was due. I'm all worried now, especially as i've been so ill the last week :( The test line did appear before the control line.

ilikecake - I know of someone that kept poas and her lines eventually got lighter and lighter. At some point, the tests can't keep up with the high levels of hcg. She's almost 26 weeks now and she hasn't ever had any problems. So I think you're just fine. You should stop poas. :haha:

ilikecake - I know of someone that kept poas and her lines eventually got lighter and lighter. At some point, the tests can't keep up with the high levels of hcg. She's almost 26 weeks now and she hasn't ever had any problems. So I think you're just fine. You should stop poas. :haha:

I've heard this too, there's actually a name for it but can I hell think of the name of it now:dohh: Stop poas!

I know, I just can't help myself :dohh: :haha: It's an addiction I swear. They need to do groups for us poor women.

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies.

Glad everything went fine Boofle.

ETA- Please tell me i'm being silly ladies. I had an urge to POAS and my lines are now fainter than they were 2 days before AF was due. I'm all worried now, especially as i've been so ill the last week :( The test line did appear before the control line.

Sometimes there is not as much dye in the stick and sometimes your pee isn't as concentrated. Sticks are not a good indication of how much HCG you have. If you are concerned, you should go in for a blood test. That is the only thing that will give you the accurate results. Good luck, hun!

Unfortunately doctors where I am refuse to do bloods. A positive test is perfectly fine for them.

Morning Ladies! Hope everyone is feeling OK...or as OK as you can ever feel in early pregnancy...

CAValleygirl - where are ya? Waiting impatiently to hear how yesterday went!

AFM - I am happy to be in the eighth week, I also have the What to Expect App and it tracks size per day...turns out at 7w0d the baby is a blueberry (like my ticker) but at 7w1d it's not considered the size of a raspberry! So the ticker is a little behind!

I booked my consultation with a midwife for April 4th. She said they want to do a consultation with me and my husband first. I am all nervous like it's an interview for a job. Still have my appt with my ob tomorrow, but i am not expecting much from that appt as i am not even six weeks yet.

gaigirl what the app! Im interested in that!!! :) It is an iphone app or android?

Did a clearblue digital today and got Pregnant 2-3 weeks! Don't know why it makes me so happy... But it does!! :)

Yay! I just downloaded that app on my android. It says my bean will be as big as a sweet pea by the end of the week. :happydance:

:( I cant find these apps. I only have one that gives week by week. NO big details. Is it because i have a windows phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->