***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

That sucks. I dont have a windows phone so i have no clue. i am not tech savvy at all. What is the name of the app you were able to find?

Did a clearblue digital today and got Pregnant 2-3 weeks! Don't know why it makes me so happy... But it does!! :)

I finally got a postiive on a digi this morning, too! It was so exciting... like I just got a BFP for the first time :) so trust me, I completely understand where you're coming from!!

Booked myself an early scan for Saturday! Really excited, but trying to stay calm just in case it's gone wrong again.
Hope you are all well and enjoying every minute:cloud9:

Name? Carman

How old are you? 42 yrs old

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? November 18, 2012

What # child is this for you? 4th

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No clue ;)

Are you finding out the gender? Absolutely!!

How many months were you TTC? 6 months (after a July MC)

1st Scan appt. - APRIL 2 :happydance:

That sucks. I dont have a windows phone so i have no clue. i am not tech savvy at all. What is the name of the app you were able to find?

Its called preganncy tracker. The pic is a little pink flower in a pot

I couldnt even find that one. Maybe it is because you have a windows phone. There were several apps i found.on the android market but i dont know how good they are. If it makes you feel better the app details for the android were pretty much the same things i see online or that i get in my email from thebump, babycenter, or the 3D pregnancy site. It's neat to have it on your phone.

Name(just first)? Jennifer
How old are you? 37
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? Doc says Nov 9
What # child is this for you? #1
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? not sure
Are you finding out the gender? YA!
How many months were you TTC? 2:thumbup:

:hi: to all the new ladies!

I still feel almost like I'm not qualified to be in this group as most of you are so much further along than me! I know I'm being silly though so just humour me :haha:

I bought a CB today to see what it would say and the darn thing didn't work as I peed on it for too long! They are sending me another though. :thumbup:

Hey ladies

Just found out 4 days ago that im pregnant and im most likely due nov 16. From my dates Im 5w+4d. i still have to go to the doctor, I might try go tomorrow.

Name(just first)?
Stella
How old are you?
Whats your EDD, How have you figued that date?
16th November

What # child is this for you?
My first!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
No idea

Are you finding out the gender?
No id like it to be a surprise

How many months were you TTC?
this was cycle 11.

gaigirl what the app! Im interested in that!!! :) It is an iphone app or android?

I have an iPhone, and it's called What to Expect (presumably by the same ppl as the book and website).

I also really like iPregnancy and BabyBump apps!

Hey ladies

Just found out 4 days ago that im pregnant and im most likely due nov 16. From my dates Im 5w+4d. i still have to go to the doctor, I might try go tomorrow.

Name(just first)?
Stella
How old are you?
Whats your EDD, How have you figued that date?
16th November

What # child is this for you?
My first!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?

No idea

Are you finding out the gender?
No id like it to be a surprise

How many months were you TTC?
this was cycle 11.

Hey Stella, we are due the same day!!! Welcome to the group :happydance:

Booked myself an early scan for Saturday! Really excited, but trying to stay calm just in case it's gone wrong again.
Hope you are all well and enjoying every minute:cloud9:

Everything will go well for you, stay positive! :hugs:

Name+Marie
Age+ 18
Edd+ november 26th
No of children+ this is our first
Estimated gender+girl
Are you finding out gender+ yep my hubby wnt let me suprise him
How long was I ttc+ 8 months

Windows phones suck- my oh has one and I so told him not to get a windows one. seriously. windoof hasnt got much of a market thats why there aren't any apps.

Welcome to the new girls :)

Name - Jillie

Age - 40!!

Edd - November 21st

No of children - This is my first

Estimated gender - Think it's going to be a boy, but am sure I only think that as I'd like a girl, which is odd as I always used to want a boy!

Are you finding out gender - Yes and I can't wait!

How long was I ttc - 2 months.

This is a donor baby, I am going to be a single mum but the donor is going to play an active role. He lives abroad but will be around as much as he can. I got to 40 and thought ok it's time to get pregnant.. ticked that box, now just need to win the lottery ;)

Hi Ladies! Very excited to be expecting and would love to join??
Had my dating scan today and OH got to see our tadpole!!
Name(just first)? Lauren
How old are you? Nineteen
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? November 3rd (OH's Sisters Bday, haha!)
What # child is this for you? Second pregnancy, but last ended in miscarraige
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I think I'm having a boy
Are you finding out the gender? No! Team yellow all the way!!
How many months were you TTC? Started TTC January 10th, so a couple of months.

Name - Jillie

Age - 40!!

Edd - November 21st

No of children - This is my first

Estimated gender - Think it's going to be a boy, but am sure I only think that as I'd like a girl, which is odd as I always used to want a boy!

Are you finding out gender - Yes and I can't wait!

How long was I ttc - 2 months.

This is a donor baby, I am going to be a single mum but the donor is going to play an active role. He lives abroad but will be around as much as he can. I got to 40 and thought ok it's time to get pregnant.. ticked that box, now just need to win the lottery ;)

Ugh, don't bring up the lottery!!! I am in the states and the grocery store literally across the street from where I am right now just sold the winning power ball ticket worth 336 million!!! 336 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!! I usually buy a lottery ticket whenever I travel to different states but THIS TIME I DIDN'T!!! GRRR!!! Even after taxes she takes home 147 million. Oh and she's freaking 81 years old. RAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->