***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

We haven't heard from CAValleygirl since her scan on Monday. I hope everything is okay!

Congrats Springer and :hi: to the new ladies. xx

It's hard not even being allowed to tell the Drs formally for another 2 weeks let along book an appointment, let alone have a scan! My Godmother is a sonographer so I've asked her for a freebie but I think she must be away as I haven't heard from her.

I agree, I keep coming on and checking to see if CAValleygirl has replied yet. I hope she's just busy and not dealing with anything negative!

AFM - finally heading home after the 5 day AGM. I'm tired but going to indulge in a cheeseburger because I am craving it!!!! It sucks that I am craving the most unhealthy foods, and have aversions to healthy ones. I usually eat so well and of ALL times to eat crap - this is not a good one! Ugh, hopefully nausea subsides in the next 4 weeks or so and I can spend the last 30 weeks of pregnancy eating healthy foods!

Hey ladies

Just found out 4 days ago that im pregnant and im most likely due nov 16. From my dates Im 5w+4d. i still have to go to the doctor, I might try go tomorrow.

Name(just first)?
Stella
How old are you?
Whats your EDD, How have you figued that date?
16th November

What # child is this for you?
My first!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?

No idea

Are you finding out the gender?
No id like it to be a surprise

How many months were you TTC?
this was cycle 11.

Hey Stella, we are due the same day!!! Welcome to the group :happydance:

That's great, congrats. How are you getting along?

Had my scan today. All she saw was the sac but she couldnt tell me if the pregnancy was progressing. I gave blood today and will go again on Friday to make sure my levels are rising. Then I go back in a week for another scan. I am just trusting God for the fulfillment of this pregnancy.

HisGrace hopefully it is just too early to see anything more. Big :hugs: xx

Had my scan today. All she saw was the sac but she couldnt tell me if the pregnancy was progressing. I gave blood today and will go again on Friday to make sure my levels are rising. Then I go back in a week for another scan. I am just trusting God for the fulfillment of this pregnancy.

Please don't stress! It's very early to see anything at 5+3, and you should be able to see a lot more in a week or so.

Hey ladies

Just found out 4 days ago that im pregnant and im most likely due nov 16. From my dates Im 5w+4d. i still have to go to the doctor, I might try go tomorrow.

Name(just first)?
Stella
How old are you?
16th November

My first!

No idea

this was cycle 11.

Hey Stella, thanks; I think I'm getting along ok. Just soooooooooo incredibly tired; some nausea and heartburn but trying to see it as a positive- bubby and hormones are doing what they are meant to, lol. What about you?

Please don't stress! It's very early to see anything at 5+3, and you should be able to see a lot more in a week or so.

Thanks it's so hard not to. Good news is she told me to get some rest and that she'd give me a note for work. Time off should be good.

Hey ladies

Name(just first)?
Stella
How old are you?
16th November

My first!

No idea

this was cycle 11.

Hey Stella, thanks; I think I'm getting along ok. Just soooooooooo incredibly tired; some nausea and heartburn but trying to see it as a positive- bubby and hormones are doing what they are meant to, lol. What about you?

I'm tired too, it sounds silly put I feel like I've a bit of a belly. I'm usually skinny but it could be my mind playing tricks. I had my doctors visit tonight so now I can book in for my first hospital appointment, I hope I don't have to wait too long.

It's funny but my hubby is really concerned, I get public transport to work and it was closed at sections today, I got a call from him seeing if I needed a lift. Ha that never happens 

Had my early scan today at 7 weeks. I was extremely anxious going in as my symptoms had faded a lot over the weekend but the baby is still going strong. The doctor was pretty confident that the odds of a healthy pregnancy are very good as the heartbeat is so strong and healthy.

https://i44.tinypic.com/4ikkkg.png

Too beautiful - congrats on ur sticky bean :thumbup:

Hi if you can add me to the group. I am due Nov 30. I hope this one sticks!:thumbup:

HisGrace - I had my first u/s at 5w2d and all we saw was a small sac. She didn't even measure it. It really concerned me at first, but when I saw my hcg was rising beautifully, I decided not to worry. At 6w2d we had made beautiful progress - saw a sac, yolk sac and fetal pole measuring 5w6d. It's pretty normal to measure a few days ahead or behind at this early stage, so try not to worry. Usually by 7-9 weeks they catch up. Just a few days makes a huge difference at this point too!

Praying for you too; hopefully in a week or 2 you will see his/her beautiful heartbeat. Most prob just toooooo teeny weeny at the moment. Xx:winkwink:

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. My doctor wasn't very reassuring so your kind words really helped to lift my spirits. I'm praying that this time next week I'll have good news! :)

Hello everyone:flower:

Name(just first)? Catalina
How old are you? 32
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? Nov 5th 2012 my doctor gave it to me
What # child is this for you? #1 after 4 mc
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Don't know why but I think it's a girl
Are you finding out the gender? oh yes!
How many months were you TTC? I wasn't lol I got pregnant on the pill after a mc in January.

My next appointment is on April 10th, I'll get a scan also :)

:hugs:

Seeing the heartbeat was so weird. My husband was all teary-eyed and overwhelmed and I was, after the initial relief, looking at the scan feeling very detached and thinking that heart is beating inside me? I'm a timelord!

LOL! I can imagine it's wierd to see, but I just can't wait :) My DH is super chill... all the time... about everything! Sometimes it drives me nuts! The day he proposed, he was chill. The day we got married, not a tear! The day I told him I was pregnant, nothing (although he has told me numerous times he's very excited). He's just not the type of person who wears his emotions on his sleeve and I know that's just him and I love him for it... but I really hope when he sees our baby on the monitor he at least chokes up or something :) It's wishful thinking, but it would be so nice to see him get a little emotional.

Mrs326 - My OH is the same! All during our ultrasounds with DS and the new baby, he says he's excited but it's hard to get much more out of him. I've only seen him tear up only twice, once when his grandma died and when our son was born... Trust me, when you have the baby the emotions will pour out! We've got tons of teary eyes photos of him holiding Max after he was born x

Seeing the heartbeat was so weird. My husband was all teary-eyed and overwhelmed and I was, after the initial relief, looking at the scan feeling very detached and thinking that heart is beating inside me? I'm a timelord!

LOL! I can imagine it's wierd to see, but I just can't wait :) My DH is super chill... all the time... about everything! Sometimes it drives me nuts! The day he proposed, he was chill. The day we got married, not a tear! The day I told him I was pregnant, nothing (although he has told me numerous times he's very excited). He's just not the type of person who wears his emotions on his sleeve and I know that's just him and I love him for it... but I really hope when he sees our baby on the monitor he at least chokes up or something :) It's wishful thinking, but it would be so nice to see him get a little emotional.

Mrs326 - My OH is the same! All during our ultrasounds with DS and the new baby, he says he's excited but it's hard to get much more out of him. I've only seen him tear up only twice, once when his grandma died and when our son was born... Trust me, when you have the baby the emotions will pour out! We've got tons of teary eyes photos of him holiding Max after he was born x

My OH went and hid in his car after James was born so no one would see him cry :haha:

I had loads of dreams last night revolving around scans and babies. I blame my friend from work, she had her scan yesterday and I spent most of the day refreshing Facebook to see if she'd put a picture up and if all was okay.

Congrats Springer and :hi: to the new ladies. xx

It's hard not even being allowed to tell the Drs formally for another 2 weeks let along book an appointment, let alone have a scan! My Godmother is a sonographer so I've asked her for a freebie but I think she must be away as I haven't heard from her.

I might have missed a post, but why can't you tell your Dr's for another 2 weeks? I called the midwife helpline at the hospital direct to book my appointment and the midwife said I didn't even need to go to my Dr. She is sending my booking appointment and scan date in the mail.

Hi Everyone!

Name(just first)? Emma
How old are you? 28
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? Nov 16th 2012 from LMC
What # child is this for you? My 1st
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I don't have a clue!
Are you finding out the gender? Don't know, probably not.
How many months were you TTC? 23 Months. Last cycle of clomid before IUI. My 1st IUI scan was booked for the day I got my BFP!!!
My next appointment is on March 30th for my early pregnancy scan. I'll be 7 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->